PDA

View Full Version : Raptor 350

YFZ450Ridr
06-02-2004, 08:38 PM
I read an article in Dirtwheels and they made it sound like the new raptor 350 was freakin awesome. i was wonderin if any one knows anything about it, if u do gimmie some input.

Rebelrider4OOex
06-02-2004, 09:19 PM
same as the warrior 350 with different rear tires and different plastics:D

TGW_400ex
06-03-2004, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by 250EXridr
I read an article in Dirtwheels and they made it sound like the new raptor 350 was freakin awesome. i was wonderin if any one knows anything about it, if u do gimmie some input.

Now count the Yamaha ads....Then count all the other ads.....

HoNdAdude48
06-03-2004, 08:41 AM
dude, i dont care what you say, dirtwheels never lies! how bout that 750ex guys?????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

06-03-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
dude, i dont care what you say, dirtwheels never lies! how bout that 750ex guys?????:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

well yea they do a april fools every year

TheFontMaster
06-03-2004, 02:25 PM
I sat on one of them at my local dealership, they have got the grippiest (spelling) seat ever, I can be hanging off the side and the seat is holdin me on. Havent got the chance to ride one though. And I don't like the front plasticks, they come back too far, they need to be cut.

HoNdAdude48
06-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
well yea they do a april fools every year

dude, the point im tryin to make is that, as long as dirtwheels is makin the money (from yamaha ads) there gonna lie about how great a quad is. do you see them saying how awesome a warrior is? no, all the raptor 350 is is a warrior with different plastics. since yamaha (the people payin dw a $hit load of $ for ads) came out with a new quad, there gonna lie about it.

i was just pointing out what people on this website is tired of hearing about, the 750ex. so have a since of humor man!!!!!!!!

TGW_400ex
06-05-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
dude, the point im tryin to make is that, as long as dirtwheels is makin the money (from yamaha ads) there gonna lie about how great a quad is. do you see them saying how awesome a warrior is? no, all the raptor 350 is is a warrior with different plastics. since yamaha (the people payin dw a $hit load of $ for ads) came out with a new quad, there gonna lie about it.

i was just pointing out what people on this website is tired of hearing about, the 750ex. so have a since of humor man!!!!!!!!

couldnt say it better myself

400EX_Kid_03
06-05-2004, 10:39 PM
I just rode one the other day, my friend nick bought one. Personally I think they seriously lack power, even for a 350. I couldnt get the damn thing to bring the front end up for nothing, i had to put my legs up on the seat and all my weight to the back of the quad to make the thing wheelie! It just seems to lack power to me, it doesnt have a power band, just a steady stream of lack their of....

Out_Sider
06-05-2004, 10:47 PM
the raptor 350...hmmm...warrior that has new plastic, tires, and had some geometry worked out, and weighs a good 20 lbs less..still weak, like always..350..2 vavle...:o enough said

Cody_300ex
06-06-2004, 04:00 PM
All it is, is a warrior with new plastics. When my 300 was blowin oil out of the exhaust I could say with at least 3 bike lenghs of my friends warrior, and would smoke him in the trails. Now i got a .040 high comp piston in there, and I'm going to ride with next weekend, so we will see. :D

DEAL
06-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by 400EX_Kid_03
I just rode one the other day, my friend nick bought one. Personally I think they seriously lack power, even for a 350. I couldnt get the damn thing to bring the front end up for nothing, i had to put my legs up on the seat and all my weight to the back of the quad to make the thing wheelie! It just seems to lack power to me, it doesnt have a power band, just a steady stream of lack their of....

That sounds ALOT like a warrior to me.

Pvt. Maggot
06-06-2004, 07:09 PM
i think it has a different carb and i know different pipe..but that doesn't help obviously lol...atleast it looks a little better