PDA

View Full Version : *Stolen Honda 300ex in Hamlin, NY*

Hardcore Icon
06-02-2004, 05:39 PM
This 1997 Honda 300ex was stolen in Hamlin, NY (near Rochester), on or around May 25, 2004. The 300ex is red in color, with normal plastic scratches, but nothing major. Mechanically this ATV is in excellent condition, with almost new tires (Mud Busters in the rear).

The yellow "300ex" stickers were still intact, however they were broken up a little bit and not in perfect condition.

This ATV also came with a lisence plate numbered Y268X, which was mounted in the rear near the tail light. The plate may have been removed by the criminals who stole it.

Also stolen was a black and gray Ford F150 pick up truck. The truck was recovered on Flint St. in Rochester, NY. The Icon believes that the truck was only stolen as a tool to get the ATV into the city.

The Icon will reward $300 for the return of this ATV, and an additional $200 for information that convicts the persons responsible for stealing it.

The Icon has a picture of this Hardcore ATV, but does not know how to post it on here. Please email if you need to see the picture. hc_icon@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Icon

hc_icon@hotmail.com

derekhonda
06-02-2004, 08:57 PM
good luck, i hope they find it

(and not to sound mean, but you cracked me up with the whole 3rd person thing)

again, best of luck

JOEX
06-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Theives suck:grr: :grr: :grr:

I remember you from usenet;) You got mail:)