PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Job!

markk
06-02-2004, 05:04 PM
I just got out of school, to be a water, and or wastewater treatment opperator, or mechanical Tech. Im currently working my internship for the following 7 weeks. Im looking for a jobs at either, a city, or a business. If anyone finds any related jobs in there area, could you please post how i can get any info about the job. or PM me thanks

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by markk
I just got out of school, to be a water, and or wastewater treatment opperator, or mechanical Tech. Im currently working my internship for the following 7 weeks. Im looking for a jobs at either, a city, or a business. If anyone finds any related jobs in there area, could you please post how i can get any info about the job. or PM me thanks

I need a maid... French maid uniform optional for you! :blah:

brian-250
06-02-2004, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I need a maid... French maid uniform requried for you! :blah:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/limp_wrist.gif

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/limp_wrist.gif

That's a relief! I thought you were going to say you wanted the job... I was trying to think of a polite way to say.... fug no! :eek: :D

xr50layke
06-02-2004, 05:39 PM
im in the same boat i need a job. too bad i cant drop out and be a rapper

HoNdAdude48
06-02-2004, 05:46 PM
you can , thats what the rest of those stupid *** rappers did.

i guarantee you im smarter than half of them. the only smart rappers ever are,puff daddy or p-diddy whatever, jay-z, and eminem. i hate rap. but those are the only smart rappers.

bansheerider_13
06-02-2004, 07:13 PM
i can see why pdiddy and jayz are smart because they have other things to fall back on to but what makes eminem so smart

HoNdAdude48
06-03-2004, 08:23 AM
eminem's smart because look at the odds he overcame to become a rapper. no one wanted a white rapper to become famous. and hes got like millions & millions of dollars but he doesnt flaunt it in peoples face. he invests his money wisely.

Bobbs07
06-03-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by HoNdAdude48
you can , thats what the rest of those stupid *** rappers did.

i guarantee you im smarter than half of them. the only smart rappers ever are,puff daddy or p-diddy whatever, jay-z, and eminem. i hate rap. but those are the only smart rappers.

ahh come one they are all special in their own ways.....:huh :devil: :macho

HoNdAdude48
06-03-2004, 08:37 AM
lol riiiiiiighhht;)

markk
06-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I need a maid... French maid uniform optional for you! :blah:

WEll bart, im sure that my cleaning skills arn't up to your specs. So il pass on that job, When are u coming down to race with us young punks again????

LTandRaptorider
06-03-2004, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by markk
WEll bart, im sure that my cleaning skills arn't up to your specs. So il pass on that job, When are u coming down to race with us young punks again????

Hey, I'm not as choosy as I used to be... :p

Hopefully soon. I told a buddy in another thread to mark his calendar.. I'd have the LT running in 2 weeks, and racing in 3. I had a good time at danno's and going to the races with you guys. But I'd much rather be RACING with youall, instead of watching! :D Take care, have fun, hopefully I can get down there and line up old yeller with you guys!