PDA

View Full Version : monroe mx (daddio help me out)

ThumPIN_450R
06-02-2004, 04:26 PM
hey does any body know if monroe mx park allows quads I was thinking about hittin up the pac west race there in june any help would be cool

daddio
06-03-2004, 11:55 AM
sorry this took so long, I just noticed it.
several of us have tried to set into srmp or monroe mx or whatever they are calling it these days without any success. it seems they are real quad haters. also the pac west series does not have, or want to have a quad class. they too are dirt bikes only.
wide open sports arena (next to renton mororcycle center) is having a "quads only" practice this sunday, may 6th. 9am - 5pm.
it's pretty tight, but it's great for practice, indoors, and only $25. spectators are free.
then may 20th, opmc is having the final round of the goldstar series, and they have quad classes.

ThumPIN_450R
06-03-2004, 03:42 PM
thanks daddio that could have been a long trip for nothing i remember 4 years ago pac west had quads at horn rapids but there were only 4 of us where exactly is opmc i may got to that one I like gold star races there are lots of quad races and pete collins is one of the coolest guys to talk to and just maybe I'll get jake to go so that he can have a chance at being beaten that guy is way to fast screw around at these local races i gotta get him to cali thanks again for the info daddio by the way do you know who I am i saw you at goldendale P.R.O. race

daddio
06-03-2004, 04:11 PM
opmc is in port townsend. on the north end of the olympic penn.
their web is..........
http://www.opmc.org/
it's a great track and very quad friendly, but yet they have huge doubles and triples if you dare.
I think you are the guy that raced jr. class on sat. and expert on sunday so you could race drew.
I think pete was going to red bud to try some "real" racing. but I havn't heard from him in a while.
it would be nice to get jake, pete, jeff, jason l., and patrick (when his thumb gets better) all together in one race.
are you going to the worcs race in longview? I might even try that one myself. but Reed is too young to race it. must be 16. (or at least look like your 16) :rolleyes:

ThumPIN_450R
06-03-2004, 05:01 PM
is that works race on the 11th and 12th because if it is I'll probably race spokane night time supercross but if jake goes to longview i'm sure i'll probably go also not to sure about the class i'll race though ya that race would be sweet two more people I would add is keith marks that guy is insanely fast but and rides a aluminum framed R he was in the oregon scene in H3 and sold that laeger framed R to patrick the other is grey ferrando he is also insanley fast last time jake and him raced was a year ago and grey pulled a couple straights on him at spokane but grey was on a built raptor and jake was on a bone stock kawie 400 so it would be cool to see that race

daddio
06-03-2004, 09:21 PM
oh, and I forgot about holtz. he looked real fast at the team race. and to really mix it up, we could get Lance Smail on a quad. He raced a bone stock yfz and was ripping it up at pacific raceways last summer.

ThumPIN_450R
06-05-2004, 03:31 PM
kory ellis is from long view maybe he's be a good competitor for this dream race .... this would probably one of the sweetest races ever if it would happen

daddio
06-06-2004, 08:19 AM
no offense, but kory Ellis is in a whole other league than our "local" pro's.