PDA

View Full Version : ATV DIRTBIKE TV? read this

TRX450R 09
06-02-2004, 12:19 PM
Im 14 years old, and when I get home from school I want to ride...
When I can't ride I usually look to the computer to watch videos of riding... But that takes awhile, and not to brag, but i've proably seen every online ATV video, twice... I spent like 3 hours yesterday looking for dirtbiking, or ATVing on the TV, no luck, anyone know any tv station names, and how do I go about ordering them? closest thing I could find was EXPN, but thats alot of other things other than just ATVing/Dirtbiking..

Plus I wanna see the races, instead of hearing about them.

I went to berts mega mall yesterday and on all the TV's for 2 hours straight was dirtbiking, GRR, I WANT THAT CHANNEL!!

I already have all the huevos and all the videos, i've seen them like 30 times on riding trips in the weekend warrior, anyways, if you can help me, that would be greatly appreciated!

ride safely!

Punk'd
06-02-2004, 12:40 PM
I believe OLN has a dirtbike show around 8:30 but I dont remember which days.

TRX450R 09
06-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Grr, it seems like no one watches TV anymore, anyone live in Southern California?

anyone know any channels that has dirtbiking on??

PLEASEEE! IM A DESPERATE TEEN, lol:blah: :blah:

WhiteZee
06-02-2004, 01:04 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94489

Jonas
06-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Find a way to ride instead and make your own dreams happen instead of watching someone else's.

MX#9
06-03-2004, 11:24 AM
I'm with Mark L. on this one. Get the hell out of the house and breathe some fresh air young man.

WhiteZee
06-03-2004, 12:22 PM
wtf? maybe he doesnt have his own land to ride on every time he wants to ride, get off his back.

06-03-2004, 09:11 PM
check for OLN and THE OUTDOOR CHANEL they have bolth bike races and atv shows EVERY WEEK! and i feel for ya , I'm maried with two kids and don't get to go any more than 2x aweek :D

mephyst
06-03-2004, 10:29 PM
I live in Southern California... How do you expect to go riding everyday? :huh The closest place we can ride is atleast an hour and a half away.. lol.. If you have Satellite check out a channel called "Fuel." They have some dirtbiking on there a couple times a day, and all other extreme sports.. BMX/Snowboarding/ATV/Dirtbiking.. the only thing I don't like to watch is surfing.

TRX450R 09
06-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Yea, I use to live in New Hampshire, and I could ride when ever I wanted, but I live in Southern California also, and closest place to go riding is Azusa Canyon, or Barstow which is very far away, I wouldnt be asking for TV channels if I could be riding, anyways I got bored yesterday and wanted to go riding very badly, and after an hour of ATV off road fury 2, I had enough, I jumped on the 79' RM50 ( which by the way, will blow any CRF50 out of the trail ) and jammed down the street to my friends, next thing I new I was on sitting there while a cop lectured me about riding on the street, I had to push my 50 like 4 blocks home, and if you all know, old school bikes are HEAVY... It sucked, anyway sense you live in So cal, what channel is EXPN on? If you know post it here please, thank you!!

TRX450R 09
06-04-2004, 12:42 PM
Yea, I use to live in New Hampshire, and I could ride when ever I wanted, but I live in Southern California also, and closest place to go riding is Azusa Canyon, or Barstow which is very far away, I wouldnt be asking for TV channels if I could be riding, anyways I got bored yesterday and wanted to go riding very badly, and after an hour of ATV off road fury 2, I had enough, I jumped on the 79' RM50 ( which by the way, will blow any CRF50 out of the trail ) and jammed down the street to my friends, next thing I new I was on sitting there while a cop lectured me about riding on the street, I had to push my 50 like 4 blocks home, and if you all know, old school bikes are HEAVY... It sucked, anyway sense you live in So cal, what channel is EXPN on? If you know post it here please, thank you!!

TRX450R 09
06-04-2004, 12:43 PM
its a double post, sorry on that