PDA

View Full Version : need some TRX90 rearend parts

dirtmomma
06-02-2004, 08:13 AM
OK well we tore our 90 down & it doesn't look good :( If anyone has these parts used in good condition or knows where to get them @ a GOOD price, we need a carrier,carrier bearings,seals,carrier bushing,front/rear brakes swing arm bearings. Thankx :cool:

QuadJunkies
06-03-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
OK well we tore our 90 down & it doesn't look good :( If anyone has these parts used in good condition or knows where to get them @ a GOOD price, we need a carrier,carrier bearings,seals,carrier bushing,front/rear brakes swing arm bearings. Thankx :cool: Did you try Service Honda yet?Sorry to hear the news.....My boy toasted his piston........:mad: Guess hes getting a power up after all..... Good luck girl!

dirtmomma
06-03-2004, 08:09 AM
Yeah I"m gonna go there I'm sure they haave the goodies I'm just being CHEAP, have to after putting the $$ into mine & another piston/rings in the blaster!! I'm thinkin the 90 can just wait, DJ fixed my nieces over the long weekend & took it on a test ride & said MAN that thing is SLOW LOL Gee ya think after riding the blaster for 2 yrs hahaha, so lil man will probably be the next rider of the 90 & he's not ready for that yet!!