PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the insomniacs?

LTandRaptorider
06-01-2004, 11:51 PM
still not sleepin... :( :rolleyes:

batgeek
06-01-2004, 11:56 PM
more beer!

i'm not an insomniac though. i'm at work :(

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
more beer!

i'm not an insomniac though. i'm at work :(

that sucks more! I'll go hoist another beer for you! :D

Martin Blair
06-02-2004, 12:06 AM
right here bro.

QuadJunkies
06-02-2004, 01:16 AM
me,me,me......Im right here!!!!:p

But if I dont get my happy little @$$ to bed Im gonna start to look like...............:eek2:

Out_Sider
06-02-2004, 01:24 AM
last night me and Brad stayed up til around 6 30, it was awesome..i'll be headin to sleep around 4 tonight though

jlm996s
06-02-2004, 01:34 AM
I am, but not by choice. Got to work at 8:30 am and it's 2:30 am now. Not sure when I'll get to go home.

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
me,me,me......Im right here!!!!:p

But if I dont get my happy little @$$ to bed Im gonna start to look like...............:eek2:

Huh... that's how I look, except not quite as good.. :p

happy little @$$ huh? I won't ask... :)

xr50layke
06-02-2004, 07:14 AM
im sleeping while i type this. joke ;) :D

but i do feel tired all the time. i need energy.

Ryan
06-02-2004, 10:14 AM
trazadone :eek2:

What is the most important information I should know about trazodone?
• Stop taking trazodone and call your doctor immediately if you experience a prolonged (4 hours or longer), painful, or inappropriate erection. This could lead to a serious condition requiring surgery.
• Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Trazodone may cause dizziness or drowsiness. If you experience dizziness or drowsiness, avoid these activities.
• Dizziness may be more likely to occur when you rise from a sitting or lying position. Rise slowly to prevent dizziness and a possible fall.
• Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while taking trazodone.
• Do not stop taking trazodone without first talking to your doctor, even if you begin to feel better. It may be several weeks before your symptoms begin to improve, and you may require continuous treatment for quite some time.

What is trazodone?
• Trazodone is an antidepressant medication. It works by changing the actions of chemicals in the brain.
• Trazodone is used to relieve symptoms of depression such as feelings of sadness, worthlessness, or guilt; loss of interest in daily activities; changes in appetite; tiredness; sleeping too much; insomnia; and thoughts of death or suicide.
• Trazodone may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

Good for sleeping! Go to a doctor and see if he will perscribe it to you.

The erection thing scared me when I first read that.... But thats a very rare symtom :eek2: .

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
trazadone :eek2:

What is trazodone?
• Trazodone is an antidepressant medication. It works by changing the actions of chemicals in the brain.
• Trazodone is used to relieve symptoms of depression such as feelings of sadness [X], worthlessness[X], or guilt[X]; loss of interest in daily activities[X]; changes in appetite[X]; tiredness; sleeping too much; insomnia[X]; and thoughts of death or suicide[X].
• Trazodone may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

Good for sleeping! Go to a doctor and see if he will perscribe it to you.

The erection thing scared me when I first read that.... But thats a very rare symtom :eek2: .

hmmm... except I hate doctors... don't need no help... and WTF is an inappropriate erection?? Like if you all of a sudden get one in church? Or when grandma kisses you? not that I do, just wondering... :o

Bad Habit
06-02-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
... and WTF is an inappropriate erection?? Like if you all of a sudden get one in church? Or when grandma kisses you? not that I do, just wondering... :o

Or how about in the all men shower at the gym? :eek2: I think I'll be staying away from the Trazodone.:blah:

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
Or how about in the all men shower at the gym? :eek2: I think I'll be staying away from the Trazodone.:blah:

hmmm.... I guess I'd give someone a place to hang their towel!:eek: :devil:

brian-250
06-02-2004, 11:23 AM
hmmm.... I guess I'd give someone a place to hang their towel!:eek: :devil:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/strokin.gif

Ryan
06-02-2004, 11:23 AM
hmmm... except I hate doctors... don't need no help... and WTF is an inappropriate erection?? Like if you all of a sudden get one in church? Or when grandma kisses you? not that I do, just wondering... :o

LMAO.... I wouldn't know what that means.... I tried the medication before I heard that :eek: .

And I feel the same way about doctors, I don't need there help. I don't tell them anything when I go to see them, I just go in, get my pills, and leave.

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 11:38 AM
LMAO.... I wouldn't know what that means.... I tried the medication before I heard that :eek: .

And I feel the same way about doctors, I don't need there help. I don't tell them anything when I go to see them, I just go in, get my pills, and leave.

maybe they could just mail them to me... if I get someone else to call for me? I don't like to leave the house... :p why does medication have side-effects that cna be worse than your symptons? :confused:

hehe... I'm still giggling over the 'inappropriate' erection! Oops... might be havin one now! :eek2: :devil:

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/strokin.gif

isn't that hand moving a little too far for you? :blah:

well, I guess this topic has gone far enough... off to see what I can screw up now. :rolleyes:

Ryan
06-02-2004, 11:42 AM
I aint giving you chit! I give you a pill, you get that errection problem, your g/f dumps you and im held responsible :o .

LMFAO

brian-250
06-02-2004, 11:43 AM
isn't that hand moving a little too far for you? :blah:

you dont even have to move yours:blah:

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2004, 12:16 PM
I aint giving you chit! I give you a pill, you get that errection problem, your g/f dumps you and im held responsible :o .

LMFAO

Naw... no girl friend... unless you count my hand... :eek: :o

brian-250
06-02-2004, 12:23 PM
Naw... no girl friend... unless you count my hand... :eek: :o

im leaving that alone:devil:

cody anderson
06-02-2004, 12:54 PM
I never sleep, I'm always working on my quad...