PDA

View Full Version : Need 400EX Frame and CRF Motor

RedRacer44
06-01-2004, 07:53 PM
My cousin is looking for a good 400EX frame, preferably if it already has the CRF conversion but if not, its cool!

Next, we're looking for a complete CRF motor (motor, electrical, etc) that is in good running condition for a good price!

Pictures needed!

YTZ250#1
06-01-2004, 11:11 PM
I'm working on a trade rite now,but if that don't go I'll be parting my crf450 bike.I'll let you know about the motor and eletrical before it goes on ebay.

416exmx
06-02-2004, 09:07 AM
i have a CRF quad... i am trying to buy an aftermarket frame, if i get it bought i will sell my ex frame that was converted for the crf... i will sell frame, all motor mounts, and oversized radiator. all you have to do is bolt everything up. it has 2hrs on fresh powdercoat, there have been a few gusetts put in and the front shock mounts have ben welded to ensure future cracking (all done before powdercoat). very nice frame and some cool mounts... here is a picture of the quad and frame i will be selling.... pm me an offer with ot without radiator... i can ship..

RedRacer44
06-02-2004, 04:13 PM
Hey fellas

If whatever happens, let me know on the CRF motor. How much ya think you would want for the motor? I really appreciate it !

On the frame, that would work out great for us instead of having to have JH Racing do the CRF conversion for us. If you get an aftermarket frame, please let me know on your EX conversion frame. I really dont know what to offer you, you have a guess on how much ya want for it? We probably wont need the radiator because JH already has a radiator for us.

Really appreciate the offers fellas!

Chance