PDA

View Full Version : 04' 400ex ALL HOOKED UP FOR SALE...JERSEY

lowclk430
06-01-2004, 06:58 PM
OK Brand new quad hooked up for sale here yellow ,,quad has cut fenders ,white brothers graphics kit on it,,,,aluminum air box w/k&n air filter setup,works ,custom triple rate shocks w/rezzies in front,,,works triple rate in rear,,burgard +2out+1front a arms w/new brake lines<kevlar>burgards steering anti vibe stem as well,,topped off with a set of fat bars ,,as well as aftermarket grips.. Full FMF TI exaust w/powerbomb and jetted..,stem is +2 as well...aluminum air scoops up front,,durablue axel in rear +2,,,moose adjustable clutch,,,block off plate,,,acerbis yellow hand gaurds w/extension kit..,,,kill switch,,,,IMS LARGE PEGS W/KICKUPS,,oversized graydon nerfs,,,,custom shifter,,everything is done on this quad all ride time was just to break it in than 2 weeks later i got hurt at work slipped a disc ,,toldi cannot ride anymore actually have tyo get surgury,,anyways i have the armor all underneath,,,quad has everything a race quad should as the guy who dod all the work/recommended the work is a racer himslef,,and the best mechanic one could aquire...this quad is cherry i paid over 8k not to long ago literally just broke it in i realize you dont get your money back and thats cool,,im just looking for a fare shake of 6500.00 quad is in bergen county new jersey and i can be reached by email than by phone to serious buyers ...THIS QUAD WAS BUILT THE RIGHT WAY TONS OF LITTLE DETAILS PAYED ATTENTION TO FOR PREVENTATIVE MAINTENCE!
email at lowclk430@aol.com
if buyers a size 11 ill throw in vector boots <still stiff>lol and some other gear if needed ..Im sure im missing something,,,i will get pics tonight..

AtvMxRider
06-01-2004, 07:14 PM
Good luck trying to sell it I had to practically give mine away at $3200 and had just as many mods as yours:( . They are hard to sell now that the new Honda is out.

PEPwalshZ440
06-01-2004, 08:11 PM
theres no way ur gettin that

lowclk430
06-01-2004, 08:35 PM
thats cool urs was a 02 this is a 1 month old 04' so well see..thanx anyway

02Yellow400
06-01-2004, 08:45 PM
yeah you are going to have to drop that price down to about 4000 or lower to move that thing

01 400EXer
06-02-2004, 01:02 PM
I think you would be better off returning the bike back to stock and selling. Then sell the aftermarket stuff seperate. Just my .02 cents.

lowclk430
06-02-2004, 04:17 PM
you guys are smokin some good stuff..but thanx so far 3 emails on quad....as i said not a SINGLE scratch on the thing,I LITERALLY JUST BROKE IN MOTOR! under 4k?WOW...i think its pretty much sold but thanx for your support.someone will be real happy!

derekhonda
06-02-2004, 04:43 PM
damn someones feelings must have gotten hurt . . . :rolleyes: