PDA

View Full Version : lonestar a-arms ? on quality

dreth
06-01-2004, 03:55 PM
is there a any bad stories about lonestars a-arms.

pete-yfz
06-01-2004, 04:56 PM
from what i kno there good

Shocka400ex
06-15-2004, 04:42 PM
One thing i have found out about Lone Star is that they most likly won't warranty parts they claim standing behind. It always seems to amaze me how defective parts always have an excuse of why it is the buyers fault. Just my personal opinion! I would go With ANYONE else!

jethro
06-22-2004, 01:24 AM
they suck and they don't back there products at all my friend about died on his banshee when one of his aarms snaped when he didn't make it all the way to the landing on a table top they didn't even offer to replace the broken arm just told him that it was his fualt it broke and if he wasn't happy with there product to go else where :huh

if your looking for aarms that the company backs there product 100% check out www.quicksandmotorsports.com i heard about a kid that hit a tree and bent his aarms and they replaced them :eek2:

PEPwalshZ440
06-22-2004, 09:03 AM
well these a-arms are really durable, only thing you'd have to worry about breaking is if you ride extremely hard and throw these things a crazy beating like kory ellis, then the ball joints mite break.

PEPwalshZ440
06-22-2004, 09:03 AM
well these a-arms are really durable, only thing you'd have to worry about breaking is if you ride extremely hard and throw these things a crazy beating like kory ellis, then the ball joints mike break.