PDA

View Full Version : WTS Honda 200X in parts sans engine in PA only

wanting to sell
06-01-2004, 12:03 PM
$120- as is where is.

I had a Honda 200X 1984 and 1985 in good shape, that I was gonna part out but don't have the time. I stripped the 1984 one and marked all the bolts and parts in put them in bags and boxes. Rims, tires blah blah blah. Frame and swing arm are straight!!!!!! Front forks look a tiny bit off maybe??? "upper tubes" The rest is there and in good shape but I already sold the engine. Air box is great shape and clean!!!! "see them on ebay for $40- alone in that shape" I also have a 1985 frame with shock and stuff still on it that goes with. Everything is nice on that one too, but on that specific frame the back 2 inch long sub frame area tab is bent in from when it was shipped to me "no biggie"

I don't have time to build these up as I was originally gonna do a custom job, strip it down and refinish. Then I got busy and was gonna part out like I said but don't have the time to worry over shipping a bunch of stuff and watching the auctions.

I am in South Central PA, Lancaster area. You can come pick it all up, throw it in your truck and its yours for $120-

*****I am prob not gonna check this board so please e-mail me if you want a response*****

koblow79@hotmail.com

Thanks for your time and interest!