PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to be at ellenboro on the 5th

WOODSRACER349
06-01-2004, 11:46 AM
If you are gonna be there wut class u racin and wut quad?

06-01-2004, 12:14 PM
I am thinking about going. The summersville round was the koontz series race i ran and enjoyed it. I didn't go this last weekend cus there was another race much closer to my house.

What is this track like? compare it to the summersville round. is it tighter or more open? How about the rocks is this round real bad?

WOODSRACER349
06-01-2004, 12:52 PM
yeah i raced both summersville races of pauls series...u might have saw my bike sittin in the muddy turn in the bottom after u got off the road with whoops on it...i ended up settin with 2 course marshalls watchin the race cause cause i put my chain threw my chains threw my case and brought the rear end of my swing arm out.

Ellenboro is supposed to be a rather easy track similar to summersville just not all the whoops on the roads and is supposed to have a few hill climbs in it as well. not so tight so it should be a pretty good course to run.

where are you from and wut bike do you run? if you don't mind me askin wut is your name.....

BIGBLOCKBILL
06-01-2004, 01:42 PM
I raced it last year on my V-Force and had a ball,one of my favorite tracks. Some tight stuff,off-cambers,hill climbs,mud,ruts,slick down hills,all the fun stuff all in one. Very similar to Parsons,but tighter.

woodsracr940
06-01-2004, 08:12 PM
i'm hopin to finlly make it to another, Pk race, i've ran couple so far this year aan done pretty, well. So i figure might as well keep running a couple if i hve the chance to make them. I run 4 stroke B, on blue yfz