PDA

View Full Version : Its been awhile...

dirtyboy88
05-31-2004, 09:55 PM
since ive been riding . My whole rear end has to be fixed and its been like 2wks since I've been riding. It might be just me but i dont know how some people do it, its killing me !!! I know mine is a Utility but i love it as much as ya'll love yours.

Story:

It wasnt my fault it broke either, ill start at the beginning. alright one day my day wanted me to pull a trailer full of rocks down my driveway( which is prudy step) i was goin down it and it pushed me right into the our smoker(big@$$ grill) didnt look like there was any damage done , i checked it all out . I found a bent rim that im replacing .Then like a week later i go to shift into 2nd and i hear this weird noise(which scared the chit out of me)so i shut it off and got off it, then my friend demanded that we drive it to see what was wrong. So then i get back on and putt around on it seems like nothin wrong then it slips. So were pullin it home and my swing arm brakes off the axle housing.So now im gettin a new one and powder coating it red with blacks sparkles for free.

There u go sry u had to read tht if u did

Out_Sider
05-31-2004, 10:46 PM
well, i was to lazy to read the big part, but i havent even rode mine since my last race which was about 2 or 3 weeks ago..dont remember..but i cant take it, my next race isnt until june 12th either..its driving me mad, i want to race really bad, but i cant :mad:

brian-250
05-31-2004, 11:54 PM
where jerry when we need him:devil:

K_Fulk
06-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Quit your cryin I havent rode mine since I last raced it on september 18th.:rolleyes: :mad:

JDiablo
06-01-2004, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Quit your cryin I havent rode mine since I last raced it on september 18th.:rolleyes: :mad:

wat the hell....that is when i joined this site about.....and that was many many moons ago!! im guessing your motor:confused:

K_Fulk
06-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Yeah i started my winter rebuild a little early and decided to sell my motor in december cause i assumed the stroker would get done this winter. Well it still hasnt but i bought another motor last week so i should be out before too long.

JDiablo
06-01-2004, 04:08 PM
Yeah i started my winter rebuild a little early and decided to sell my motor in december cause i assumed the stroker would get done this winter. Well it still hasnt but i bought another motor last week so i should be out before too long.

who did you send your motor to if you don't mind me asking?

K_Fulk
06-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Its a local guy he does good work and he is affordable. But his trucking business comes first. His name is Dave Hopper he used to race a lot of xc, local mx and everything in between.

JDiablo
06-01-2004, 04:13 PM
Its a local guy he does good work and he is affordable. But his trucking business comes first. His name is Dave Hopper he used to race a lot of xc, local mx and everything in between.

OoO....so you know when your going to get your motor or wat?

K_Fulk
06-01-2004, 04:15 PM
My new one should be here tommorow but i have to find out why its smoking first. Maybe my stroker will be done this summer if he hires a couple more people to drive for him.

JDiablo
06-01-2004, 04:18 PM
My new one should be here tommorow but i have to find out why its smoking first. Maybe my stroker will be done this summer if he hires a couple more people to drive for him.

OoO....prolly rings or something in the motor....but for the SUMMER!!!....that is almost a year...man i would be pist if i had to wait that long....well can you at least tell us what kinda goodies will be in her once you do get her...lol :p

K_Fulk
06-01-2004, 04:21 PM
It will be a screamer. Motor : 460EX Big Bore / Stroker 89MM JE 13:1 piston ceramic coated on top and dry film lubricant on skirt, Powroll stroker crank and heavy duty rod, Megacycle cam , hardend rockers, stiffer valve springs with titanium retainers, stainless valves intake are oversized, Fully ported, Hinson Clutch basket inner hub and pressure plate, Hinson 8 plate clutch, Heavy duty headstuds, Sparks X-6 pipe, FCR 39 mm carb, FST oil cooler, Pingry oil tank.

JDiablo
06-01-2004, 04:22 PM
It will be a screamer. Motor : 460EX Big Bore / Stroker 89MM JE 13:1 piston ceramic coated on top and dry film lubricant on skirt, Powroll stroker crank and heavy duty rod, Megacycle cam , hardend rockers, stiffer valve springs with titanium retainers, stainless valves intake are oversized, Fully ported, Hinson Clutch basket inner hub and pressure plate, Hinson 8 plate clutch, Heavy duty headstuds, Sparks X-6 pipe, FCR 39 mm carb, FST oil cooler, Pingry oil tank.

K_Fulk
06-01-2004, 04:26 PM
Oh and i'm getting the sidecases chromed, bought a hinson clutch cover. And all the center cases and head and stuff are coated with some stuff to help pull the heat off too.

K_Fulk
06-01-2004, 04:26 PM
And i forgot the lightend flywheel.

JDiablo
06-01-2004, 04:28 PM
Oh and i'm getting the sidecases chromed, bought a hinson clutch cover. And all the center cases and head and stuff are coated with some stuff to help pull the heat off too.

:eek2: