PDA

View Full Version : Nac's Headlight covers????

canadian400ex
03-22-2002, 06:38 PM
I am just wondering if they are totally opaque....or can you still ride at night with ease??
I want to order them but I don't want to limit myself to just day-light riding. Do they come off or are they stickers? Basically, I don't know ***** about them! I need some info on them please!

DEAL
03-22-2002, 06:56 PM
You can take them off for night riding.
Where are you going to get yours from?
Action cycles has them in stock i think cuz crip_coast just got his from there.

canadian400ex
03-22-2002, 07:03 PM
I don't know where I was going to get them, I figured that action would have them in stock because I know that Kyle has them on his quad.
How do they come off or on? I thought they were just stickers.
Oh yeah, do you know how much they cost crip-coast?

DEAL
03-22-2002, 07:21 PM
They just pop on and off , i think they cost something like $30 + tax.
Also action is the only dealer in nova scotia (that i know of) that carries nacs products.
btw - Kyles machine has maier race cut plastic on it which means it doesnt have headlights , maybe your thinking of david's or john's machines.

canadian400ex
03-22-2002, 07:28 PM
Yeah you are right, it was Action's owner's quad that had the headlight covers on it.....but Kyle had the stickers on his rear fenders. (the stickers were just like the covers...I think that must be why I thought the covers were actually just stickers.)
So they pop on and off pretty easy do they? That's good, I'll have to call them either tomorrow or next week sometime.( I think you're right about Action being the only nac's dealer)
Thank's dude.

400exRacerX
03-22-2002, 07:28 PM
I have a pair for sale 10 bucks shipped.

DEAL
03-22-2002, 08:08 PM
Yeah , Canadian400ex , Action cycle is a pretty good place, tho its quite a drive they do carry parts from alot of companys that other dealers don't.
Plus they will usally give you a pretty good deal on parts and they have a good groupe of guys over there that know what they're talking about. Alot of the guys that work there own 400ex or know a **** of alot about them.
They also have alot of aftermarket parts in stock unlike alot of other dealers.

mysticfalcon
03-23-2002, 12:45 AM
racerx u still got those covers? If you do I'll take em. e-mail me
rboskind@hotmail.com