PDA

View Full Version : "Twisted" WOW!!!!

Scottie Mac
05-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Well, I go to the track today and I am doing a little practicing, getting ready for the night race when I run into my good buddy "Twisted". He is a good ol Honda guy, has a very nice pimped out 440 EX and a new TRX. I have been riding him lately to get his arse out on the track, but he always has excuses.

Well, I am putting on my gear and I head down to the starting gate and there are all the amature ATVs lined up getting ready to take off. So I figure I would watch them and then pick my spot. Low and behold, I hear the voice yelling and waving at me. Turns out, Twisted (Gary) has decided to race. I was soooooo stoked. I wanted to see what my boy had! Well, the gate drops and Twisted sprints out to a holeshot. My boy can ride!!!! While I was watching the race I noticed that Twisted sure did look A LOT FASTER than he usually does in practice. I mean he was flying around, looking Gust-like. But, something was different. By the time the race was over, it had dawned on me. Twisted did what was best to make him a faster rider...................... he raced a YFZ!!!!!!!! Thats rights boys and girls, old Honda guy does good on a Yamaha. I think the only thing he didn't like about it was the fact that he knew I was going to bust his balls on here!

Anyway, before any of you over zelous Honda heads starts jumping all over me, Twisted is a friend of mine and this is all in good fun!

Great job Gary! I was impressed.

Scott

PS
You know I could probably find you a decent deal if you wanted to trade in the old TRX! LOL :devil:

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2004, 06:25 PM
Smart boy:D I`m a big honda fan but love my yfz450 way more than the trx450r.:devil: But the 400ex an 250r are still great quads.It`s just timme for a change wait an see what suzuki has in store for us .It`s only getting better that`s for sure. Way to go twisted:D :D

1992 Trx 250x
06-09-2004, 04:23 PM
thats twisted:devil: lol

nice one. i am a honda guy and i prefer the yfz over the trx any day.

Scottie Mac
06-09-2004, 06:37 PM
It was just a joke between Twisted and I. Nothing more.

Scott