PDA

View Full Version : fuses keep blowing?

quadingdude23
05-30-2004, 09:25 PM
everytime i have my quad running and turn on the light the lights turn dim and then the quad dont start.i just put a tether kill switch on it and have it connected to the wire on the rev box and have it ground to the frame.Some times the kill switch dont work sometimes because of the ground. So am i blowing fuses because of the bad ground wire. Allso what should i do to fix the ground?

kxrider89
05-30-2004, 09:31 PM
if the fuses keep blowing take the light off

Holeshot36
05-30-2004, 09:32 PM
If its not grounded it just won't work not blow fuses. You have a wire touching somewhere. Start at one end of the quad and chase the headlight wires all the way down and make sure there's no nics in the wire or its not pinched to hard.

Sprks450r04
05-30-2004, 09:39 PM
i have a great idea TAKE OF THE DAMN LIGHT

Sprks450r04
05-30-2004, 09:41 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Q1!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!