PDA

View Full Version : What to get??

chucked
05-30-2004, 08:51 PM
Well theres 2 sweet deals at this one dealership around the corner, they have a '73 ford pinto there with 256k miles on it, its a 4 banger and burns 2 qts or oil to every 4 gallons of gas, the drivers side door is rusted almost all the way through around the hinges but the salesman said it was ok, I cant tell what color it was from all the rust but it looks like it might have been white?
Or there's this black 2002 chevy corvette it has 13k miles all black leather 6 speed with the 5.7l v8, The corvette is only $500 more then the pinto but both are wicked, which one should I get?

Willfulone
05-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Dude,

Get the Pinto...fill it up with gas...get in front of a Merc. or BMW...
when they get right on your bumper, slam on the brakes...when it explodes into a huge ball of flames, run to the nearest lawyer you can find...If you don't die, you will be rich!

Peace
Willfulone

chucked
05-30-2004, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Willfulone
Dude,

Get the Pinto...fill it up with gas...get in front of a Merc. or BMW...
when they get right on your bumper, slam on the brakes...when it explodes into a huge ball of flames, run to the nearest lawyer you can find...If you don't die, you will be rich!

Peace
Willfulone

hahahaha thats not the point i was trying to make when i wrote that but thats freekin hillarious

bulkdriverlp
05-30-2004, 09:49 PM
get the pinto, it will ride much better, corvettes suck to ride in, like a scateboard, i cant even get out of them have to roll on the ground. you can put big speaker box in the back of pinto and put a 351 cleveland in it too. :eek2: ed