PDA

View Full Version : my first race was today!

ReconRider25
05-30-2004, 02:51 PM
yep first race ever on the 400ex, it was also the first race day ever at ransomville speedway, they had it separated into sport 16 and over, sport 16 and under, then a ute class, the ute and sport 16 and under were kinda small so thwey combined those two, i was in sport 16 and over......most of my class was yfz's with some z400's and a 450r. there was a balster and warrior too...with some raptor's and predators and stuff...but anywho......in my first heat i got 3rd place, then in my second i got a bad start cuz i got put in the second row behind a blaster and i only got 4th, and in the main event i got 3rd.....this guy on a z400 and i were battling the last couple laps.... it was SOO CLOSE!:eek2: i got infrnt of him so i was in second for a while, then in the second turn after the straight he bumped me to the outside of the turn but i was still neck and neck with him the rest of the race....and that was on the last lap.....so i finished like 15 feet behind him...he came up to me after and said he was really nervous the whole time. :p ...the 1st and second place finishers for each class's main event got trophies....but no 3rd place's. i think i did good for my first race and having to race against the new "high performance 450's".....oh yea, my friend kevin on his fourtrax300 raced in the ute class and got 4th place every time, and my friend matt on his 250ex got i think last, then i think 5th, and then i think another 5th.....he did pretty good for havin to race angainst some big quads.....he beat some predators:eek2: but it was an awesome day....ill have some footage/pics up later tonight when matt sends me the footage from his camera.....but im def goin the next two this summer.:macho ill be sure to get a trophie then.:blah:

Chanman420q
05-30-2004, 02:57 PM
today was sappost to be my first race ever too, but yeah i cant get my starter to work

brian-250
05-30-2004, 03:31 PM
who cares?:devil:

any damage?and check you pms;)

ReconRider25
05-30-2004, 07:23 PM
who cares?

.....:cuss: and no there was no damage. well atleast not on my quad.....:p