PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ride at the Fond du lac ATV Park?

mc1984
05-29-2004, 04:54 PM
I live here in Fond du lac and have yet to ride at the ATV park. I was wondering if anyone on here has been there and how it is? I dont know anybody that has ridden there either. How does it work do you just pay there and go cruise around or what???

Thank you!

Knips178
06-22-2004, 12:58 PM
Hey, i live down in columbus, about 40min down 151 and drove by there this last weekend. I plan on getting up there as soon as they get it open. I went up to the gates and they were closed sunday so i called the number and found out the track was closed do to water from all the rain. They have a web site www.fdlmx.com to find updates and phone numbers. Have you been there yet? I can't find any pics of the place and you couldn't really see much from the gates.

Anyway, they said they hope to be open this weekend so with any luck i'll be up there sunday on my red 250r.

Oh, and what's the whether looking like up there this week?

mc1984
06-22-2004, 07:01 PM
I went to the Fond du Lac MX track a couple of weeks ago. The track was great!. It was my first time there or to any MX track. The only thing stopping me from going back is my stock suspension. You can get some pretty good air on alot of the jumps but the landings beat the hell out of me and my 300ex. It didnt stop me though. When we were done I said i am not going back though until I buy some shocks. Till then you'll have to let me know what you think. The weather looks ok for the weekend so far. The zip code up here is 54935

xsr_racing28c
06-28-2004, 02:46 PM
i live in Lomira near the track and i have never been there, but would like to go soon. if you guys wanna meet up , we should get a group from the site and go riding up there. also let me know what kinda jumps there are , so i know what to expect. i like tabletops!!! lol talk to you all later.....~jason

Knips178
06-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Well, according to their schedule, the next time they're open is July 3,4, and 5th and then is says something about a celebration and possible stay over on the 2nd. Not quite sure what that means, but I plan on going up one of those days. More than likely it would be the 3rd which is saturday.

I didn't make this last weekend up there but it was really nice out and I probably should have.

xsr_racing28c
06-29-2004, 06:57 PM
yea i rode at Derecuse, and that track / tracks were fun as hell, but they were a bit big for quads( the jumps), but i choose to take them anyways, and ended up flat landing them alot, but oh well....lol..... yea i wanna get up to fondy to ride, but like i said in the other thread, i am going to black river falls, so i can't make it this weekend...... let me know when your all gonna head up there next so i can come up and ride with the boys from exriders.com... see what yall can do....lol.... talk to u later guys and gals!!!! ~jason

Knips178
06-30-2004, 08:30 AM
yeah, it looks like there is nothing going on the 2nd so scratch that. I go Monday off so it looks like i'll be up there then. Hopefully, i'll see someone there.

xsr_racing28c
07-01-2004, 05:41 PM
hey maybe i will be up there on monday too, if i don't reck the quad this weekend, maybe i will see you up there. i will be on the 04 450 r with the red HMF pipe, come up and say hi, my name is jason...... all others that wanna ride should head up here and meet knips and I for some fun ridin........thanks, jason

Knips178
07-02-2004, 07:38 AM
That's cool, by the way my name isn't really knips, just in case you didn't know. It's Joe, so yeah, if I see you I'll definatelly say hi. I hope to have my digital camcorder up there so we can get some video posted up. Right now i'm looking to buy a helmet cam so I can do more recording in first person and get some good videos posted up.

Anyway, have a good 4th

Oh yeah, i'll be on the red 250r with fox stickers on the side and a big chrome LRD adjustable pipe.