PDA

View Full Version : AXE racing skid plates

quallerd
05-29-2004, 09:03 AM
I just installed my AXE racing chassis skid plate last night, and I have to say... this thing is nice!! It doesn't seem like to many people have heard of this company but I would highly recommend to anyone who is in the market for skid plates to check them out before wasting their money on something inferior!! I am not affiliated with AXE at all, I can just appreciate nice craftmaship and a good product!! I have had problems with almost every other manufacture out there in regards to fit and finish when it comes to the 450r (AC :grr: ); nothing ever seems to just bolt up like it should :mad: ! I'm not sure if they are all rushing their products to the market, with this new quad, before they are truly ready or what, but they get alot of money for that crap... it should atleast fit !?!?! This thing bolted rite up though :D ! I also got the anodized red one that looks super cool :cool: So like I said before... check these things out http://www.axeracing.com You won't be dissapointed. As soon as I can get some pics I'll post them for everyone to check out!

240GNCC400
05-29-2004, 06:16 PM
ive never used one, but ive seen them and they do look good. they also have some other products so it wouldnt hurt to check them out.

SHOCKER
05-29-2004, 10:11 PM
they also make scoops, but i saw them on ebay and i think the anodized blue would sick on my Z, i think thats what ill get if i ever get a skid