PDA

View Full Version : THOUGHT'S ON SAVING SPACE..?solution?

"BLAHH"300!!
03-22-2002, 01:50 PM
i've noticed everyone askes' the same questions over and over again anyway. they don't realy bother using the search thing too much. i know sometimes i forget it's there. and your kinda "running out of room" so to speak, what about this..go back to page 1, 2, 3, and so on of the site and start deleting old pages. start at the top and delete the entire thread. leave the good stuff but there's alot of nonsence out there. everyone's post count will take a major drop but hey, thats not why were here. but all these threads that have been
locked by -->soggy cornbeard <-- (hey no names, best i could come up with) , but all those threads are locked and no-one wants to read them anyway, but there still out there wasting space. there' are good threads back there, some shouldn't be deleted but i know there's a buncha' wasted stuff out there. would deleting this make any differance. kinda loosen a grip on you a bit?. if you need help let me know, i'm on this thing all the time anyway, and i'll go back and help you get it streight. it would take a lot of time to proof read witch are the good apples and witch have worms in em'. hardest part would be going backwards through the maze of pages to the begining. but hey if it'll keep the site up for a bit longer with no problems on your end on the line it's worth it. (humm wonder if you could go back to page 1 and put that on your favorites then start there everytime, or would it put you back at the most recent?)

later leo...keep it up let me know if you need help