PDA

View Full Version : ready to go back to high school!!

Kennethyfz450
05-28-2004, 08:18 AM
i never thought i say this but i am ready to go back i miss it.. i been out for a week and its tearing me up.. i miss all of my friends, all the people i used to talk to daily..

project graduation made it hard on a bunch of people the senior class parents set up a nice thing after graduation that went from 11-6am and it was fun being in the pack with your friends pulling pranks, laughing just having a good time.. i have got a scar on my arm forever because of that night..

they had this spider man blow up thing made of velcro and you wear a velcro suit.. ( i know i didnt spell that right) and you run jump do a flip what ever you like, and me and this girl was running together and fliping at the same time it was pretty cool but most of the time i got higher than she did so i said hey run jump towards me and i push you up, she cme by and when i went to push her up my sleve came up and her velcro got my skin and left a nice scar.. lol

we had everything you could think of that invovles those big air thingies.. we won money all night long.. it was great the teachers where being really nice to us and eveyrhting.. i wish we could al lhave goting along before school ended..

this sucks..

Pappy
05-28-2004, 08:22 AM
welcome to life:)

Quadworks
05-28-2004, 08:29 AM
Oh ya life will get alot better now that your out of school!! A full time job, car payments, rent and credit card bills. You will soon get a wife a few kids and probably have to sell the quad to pay for diapers. Life will be great just remember that!!

roostin_dale
05-28-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Quadworks
You will soon get a wife a few kids and probably have to sell the quad to pay for diapers.

i'd sell the baby first:o :blah:

Quadworks
05-28-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
i'd sell the baby first:o :blah:

I hear they bring pretty good money on the black market!! If he did that then he could afford to trick out that YFZ to keep up with the Hondas that his school buddies probably have. Just kidding!!

MXcutie
05-28-2004, 10:49 AM
ive been out of hs for 2 years today... and i wish everyday that i could go back and be in HS... then i hated it and wish i would get out but now i'm wishing i was still there! Trust me life just sucks once you get out and when you think College is goin to be fun and just easy you better think again!

muff
05-28-2004, 11:20 AM
just because you are out of school doesnt mean you cant get out and see your friends

Kennethyfz450
05-28-2004, 01:26 PM
i wont have to worry about truck payments or atv paments because this is the last vehicle i am going to buy for a long time.. if anything i just do a front end conversion..
-----------------------------------------------------------
i see my best friends all the time, but i dont see my friends as often as i did..
-----------------------------------------------------------
i heard college is way better and my cousin he went to texas for something he said he skiped all the time and still passed.
------------------------------------------------------------------
right now i am just enjoying my summer vacation... i got me a new puppy to take care of.. My girlfriend hit a dog a few days ago and killed it and went around looking for the other dogs home, 3-4 hrs later she brought it to my house.. and i kept it got it shots yesterday. its a german shepard with its tail cut off.. i think its been beat i picked up a stick and i thought it was going to run away he took off flying.. i threw it down quick.. i just got all my sticks out of the yard took forever.. and threw them across the road.. :D
------------------------------------------------------------------
debating whether to be a truck driver, or a state trooper, or just a local law enforcer...

truck driver gets paid all the money though..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
the bright side to this is i get on the internet a whole lot more..
i was supposed to go to lbl today but i cant because one of my friends pulled a muscle and now since he not going another guy wasnt go then so on.. i was wanting to go bad but i couldnt find my way.

FTR250Rnif
05-28-2004, 01:28 PM
I got the end of this year and then next year and im done..then I get to do all the fun stuff you guys get to do!!:rolleyes:

Bubba
05-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Kennethyfz450
they had this spider man blow up thing made of velcro and you wear a velcro suit.. ( i know i didnt spell that right) and you run jump do a flip what ever you like,

i knew a girl that did that thing and she had long hair and her hair got all tangled in the velcro...its kinda funny now:blah:

Kennethyfz450
05-28-2004, 02:22 PM
that thing is fun i dont care how old you are.. you should try it.. if you can get traction to run full speed with you socks and jump the lame part to the bouncer and jump from there you can get some killer air with a front flip . its great..

blondie69
05-28-2004, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Bubba
i knew a girl that did that thing and she had long hair and her hair got all tangled in the velcro...its kinda funny now:blah:

Velcro + Hair = Not a fun experience:o

I only have next year then I graduate...kind of a scary thought...cuz I still think back in like grade 8..."another 4/5 years and I'm out!" now I'm here like "another 12 months and I'm out...:eek: " also I was like "as soon as I turn 16, I'm gettin my liscence and gettin a car and goin everywhere..!!" ...nearly 17 and don't have my liscence yet, not enuf money for a car/gas/insurance, ha...I've learned life doesn't always turn out how you expect it to..so that's why I'm sorta scared bout graduating...cuz when I'm gone...chances are its not gonna be how I expect it to be:(

FourFiftyFour
05-28-2004, 05:33 PM
I am jealous of everyone in high school..... I was excited about graduating like everyone else. Then when I graduated, my whole life just changed dramatically, I have had the biggest run with a whole lot of bad luck, now its been a year now and the bad luck has still been coming, college hasnt been so great, the parents are more keen on kicking you out, you are always broke, cant ever afford to fix the ever breaking cannondale, i lost contact with most of my friends, friends going off to college or going into the military, everyone else changes, college is a lot harder and getting good grades is even more difficult than ever, my high school was only about 8 min from my house, now I drive over 100 miles a day just to go to college and back and fight traffic everyday, i cant find a job bc my college hrs change every 10 weeks and they are very odd hours...... and i hear about everyone being excited about graduating........ i wish i could have stayed in high school forever, it was so easy and fun compared to now!

Kennethyfz450
05-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Blondie i know how you feel i am scared i know everything i do right now is going to affect my future big time.. i just found out like 2 mins ago my school is gonna cost me 25 thousand dollars for only 1 year.. i dont know what i am going to do...maybe i just become a pro rider and put tim farr in his place and get sponsered by polaris

FTR250Rnif
05-29-2004, 11:10 AM
Good idea

coryatver
05-29-2004, 02:16 PM
I am glad to be out of high school. I like being independent. Sure college is really really hard but I am doing what I want to do. At first it will be weird but you will get used to it. I went back to my high school and I was like wow this place used to be bigger... I still hang out with a lot of my old friends. But I have met so many new people at work and at school.

MXcutie
05-29-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
I am jealous of everyone in high school..... I was excited about graduating like everyone else. Then when I graduated, my whole life just changed dramatically, I have had the biggest run with a whole lot of bad luck, now its been a year now and the bad luck has still been coming, college hasnt been so great, the parents are more keen on kicking you out, you are always broke, cant ever afford to fix the ever breaking cannondale, i lost contact with most of my friends, friends going off to college or going into the military, everyone else changes, college is a lot harder and getting good grades is even more difficult than ever, my high school was only about 8 min from my house, now I drive over 100 miles a day just to go to college and back and fight traffic everyday, i cant find a job bc my college hrs change every 10 weeks and they are very odd hours...... and i hear about everyone being excited about graduating........ i wish i could have stayed in high school forever, it was so easy and fun compared to now!

honestly this is the truth! read it again and again and again! your parents always tell you when your in HS that they will never kick you out and that you can live there as long as you want but let me tell you once your outta HS it's completely different... everyones thinks so differently of you... everyday i get a threat to get kicked outta my hosue... i'm broke... no money... it sucks... stay in freakin HS... i lost contact with some of my friends from HS too... My best friend i never talk to anymore she got some boy from college and damn that was the end of us being best friends... things just arent the same and yet i thought i would never say this but I WISH I WAS BACK IN HS!

blondie69
05-29-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
your parents always tell you when your in HS that they will never kick you out and that you can live there as long as you want but let me tell you once your outta HS it's completely different...

I've been kicked out before, I've also left before, and I get threatened nearly month to be kicked out...and I'm in grade 11. It's been that way since grade 9:huh

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
I've been kicked out before, I've also left before, and I get threatened nearly month to be kicked out...and I'm in grade 11. It's been that way since grade 9:huh

if you ever need a place to go my door is open:devil:

blondie69
05-29-2004, 07:38 PM
if you ever need a place to go my door is open:devil:

Now would that be your front door...or your bedroom door..?:confused: :devil:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 07:43 PM
Now would that be your front door...or your bedroom door..?:confused: :devil:

well...my front door will be open then I will have sign's pointing to my bedroom, so you don't get lost...:)

blondie69
05-29-2004, 07:47 PM
well...my front door will be open then I will have sign's pointing to my bedroom, so you don't get lost...:)

Oooh, thanxs for being considerate...ya know, being blonde and all..I have a tendency to get lost easily...:blah:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Oooh, thanxs for being considerate...ya know, being blonde and all..I have a tendency to get lost easily...:blah:

yea thats why i put up the signs..::) :cool:

Or I could come pick you up, and we can ride all the way back here...:D

LTandRaptorider
05-29-2004, 08:36 PM
Dam, you two are getting me worked up... I might have to put the cover on the keyboard again! :eek2: :p

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
Dam, you two are getting me worked up... I might have to put the cover on the keyboard again! :eek2: :p

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/sex_sodomit.gif calm down old man...lol

xr50layke
05-29-2004, 10:13 PM
:huh

i cant wait to get out of school