PDA

View Full Version : Moving To Sc

WISHERTDF
03-22-2002, 12:29 PM
I am in the Marine Corps and I will be transferring from Va to SC, in June of this year. I am originally from Chester, but will be living in around Columbia this time so any help from anyone about where to ride would be greatly appreciated.

redzoomer
03-23-2002, 05:37 AM
Welcome to the neighborhood. You will be about 2 hrs from me. In Chester there is a Motocross and Trails Area Called TNT. (I'm sure your aware of that) There used to be a series of sand pits in columbia. I used to work for Quikrete here and they have a plant right beside the pit. I heard it is illegal now , not sure though!
There is some pretty good places between here and there. I am about 100 miles north from you. You will also be pretty close to Whitmire. I believe that is part of Sumter Nat. Forest. I guess it is still open. Good luck Brother I'm sure you can find something.
Oh yeah ...Thanks for all you guys are doing for this country!!

WISHERTDF
03-25-2002, 07:04 AM
Yeah I've heard of TNT motorsports, my parents actually live about 6 miles from there but I have never ridden there. I can't wait to get back to the South. When I get down there I will post another thread and maybe we can hook up and ride. There was some guys on ATV.connection talking about a bunch of trails right around bowater in Rock Hill S.C. so maybe we could go there some time.

04-29-2002, 04:59 PM
THERE IS A GREAT PLACE IN WHITMIRE TO RIDE IT IS ONLY 18 MILES OF TRAILS BUT THEY ARE VERY FAST AND FUN YOU CAN REALLY HAVE SOME GREAT BATTLES THERE LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL HOOK UP AND GO ONE DAY I AM ONLY ABOUT 45MINS FROM WHITMIRE.