PDA

View Full Version : Anyoneone racing this weekend????????

Johnny & Monica
05-27-2004, 11:37 PM
Anyone racing this weekend?Where an what mx/xc?Or anyone got any riding trips planned for the weekend?

burrows
05-28-2004, 09:38 PM
We are down. Michael had to send his tie rods back into Ricky. they broke last weekend so unless he puts the stock on or puts a new gasket in the ole 400 he will just ride around here. Bradley is wanting him to take him out and do some practicing. lol. Looks like the weather may get bad again tomorrow afternoon. Are you feeling better?

Johnny & Monica
05-28-2004, 11:46 PM
Feeling alot better,We`re wanting to go to milford lake ks. sun or mon. even maybe chadswick.Ain`t made a solid plan yet.Really wanting to ride 3-4 times next week just to make sure the pain is gone,looking forward to bussey.Well really the next 5 the kids are having a blast an so em I it`s turning into a great series an if he get`s the scanner going this next race it`ll really be great.Tell those guys come down an ride the rocky quarry acouple nigths next week.

burrows
05-29-2004, 12:06 AM
Its kind of hard for Michael to ride during the week since he works and only comes home on the weekend. What rock quarry are you talking about? They had talked about going to Grindstone Sunday but just depends if Michael can get something running.
they are having a race in Spickard June 6th. They are having youth. Entry fee is 15.00 but gosh pit passes is 10.00 If possible I will try to email this flyer to you. This will be like Bethany and Trenton had. Lots of bumps and jumps.

Johnny & Monica
05-29-2004, 12:27 AM
Yeah,send a flyer that would be cool.We got permission 7 miles north of st.joe an we have a couple other places to ride in the north bluffs here.With 4 of us it cost me 40.00 to go ride grindstone for one day . But next weekend we`re buying a faimaly membership to the south end bluffs it`s really nice an rigth here in the south end of town. I`ll see what they charge if yyou guys came down for a day.Tell mike if he aint gott a gasket call me I may have one at my shop I still have alot of 400ex stuff.I may bring it out an drink some of that go fast juice you brew up an go riding with them ,maybe they can school this ol`man lol