PDA

View Full Version : bad news for Xtreme Habitat

QuadRacer041
03-22-2002, 10:25 AM
i read an article this morning in the bergen county record that west milford officals voted unanimously against the xtreme habitat mx park. the mayor was quoted saying he did not want this in his back yard.the state enviromental commision is still looking into the matter and will release a state wide policy on off road vehicles next month.

(uuurrrrrhhhhhh)

03-22-2002, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the update. Not the news we wanted to hear. I still thank Extreme Habitat for their help in this matter, and those that help support it. I hope there is a town that will accept the proposal in the very near future. I hate to keep riding illegally on the trails.:(

beerock
03-23-2002, 12:20 PM
it doesnt matter what the town says, because the property is state owned.

when jungle habitat was abandoned, west milford gave the property to the state.

West Milford wants to keep there town "nice"

but yet, they need emergency funds to buy 3 trucks for the town.
that mayor is pretty dumb.

a atv/motorcycle/bmx park would help the town out. But they want to be stubborn.

I hope the state sticks it to them and puts the park up anyhow.

No one shows up at the meetings either way. yeah there are people there but not enough.

Politics are Weak, theres always people that will yes you to death and smile in front of you, and then turn around and stick you with a knofe and talk bad about you.

its so LAME.

Adam496
03-23-2002, 01:13 PM
do u want to know how dumb our town is

well any way they were looking into a golf couse. the town wanted it. so they spend 1 million of the peoples tax money to research it. then after the spend 1 million they turn around and say they dont like the idea for no reason when the golf course could of made more than a million