PDA

View Full Version : Sick of it

Smokin 440
05-26-2004, 07:56 PM
Im gettin kind of sick of a lot of the "minority" groups lately...

Example at my friends school a group of 10 mexicans came up and tried startin something with 3 of my friends, the mexicans had knives and a whole bunch of other stuff, and my friends almost got suspended for not doing anything, and the sad part is the minorities know they can get away with all this stuff so they start it and its b.s.

This weekend my friend had my brothers truck with his trailer, rincon and sportsman 700 on... He was pulling out one of out driveways which is right below a hill and he had to kind of cross the road to get up the hill, the hill was clear and he pulled out and this car came flyin over the hill at 85-90 mph and nailed the trailer, totaling the trailer, rincon,and causing $1000 in damage to the sportsman... The cause of the accident, the drive obviously didn't see the warning signs at the top of the hill, but the reason... he was drinking and driving he had a case opened while he was driving... And the worst part the driver was mexican, no license, or insurance... wanna know the kicker? he was on work release from jail at the time, and the cops knew who it was right when they got here, it was his 3rd "arrest" in a month. It just pisses me off because more than likely he is gonna get away with it without having to pay for anything and its b.s. they shouldn't be able to come here and F* stuff up for people who are responsible and work hard for what they have...

And the 3rd thing is all the terrorist but thats all covered in the thread Rico started.

Who thinks all this stuff shouldn't be allowed to happen, or have similiar stories?

I have never really had anything against general ethnic groups, i try to get to know the ppl first but it's getting hard not to be racist.

250EXking
05-26-2004, 08:06 PM
Ya stuff happens, just remember, white caucasains (spl) might not be the Majority group anymore, the world is growing and the Minorities are becoming the majority, we need bigger prisons for all these people.

Same thing in our area, there are a few african americans, not many, and the only thing they do is cause trouble and travel in gangs and steal, if you hear a quad was stolen, you know where to look, all the cops know this and they try, but they cant do anything unless they slip up.

Mxjunkie
05-27-2004, 09:42 AM
its the same way here, the mexicans have gangs now though, it sucks they havent jumped any of my friends yet but a matter of time they will, they wear pink shirts :rolleyes:

steveatv3
05-27-2004, 09:49 AM
SHIP THEM BACK!!!! or make them Swim back to there own country.

WHITE POWER lol...... just kidding but i agree it is getting a little out of hands even over hear in hillbilly PA

Mxjunkie
05-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by steveatv3
SHIP THEM BACK!!!! or make them Swim back to there own country.

WHITE POWER lol...... just kidding but i agree it is getting a little out of hands even over hear in hillbilly PA

hehe its like little mexico in chester county ne more:p

wilkin250r
05-27-2004, 10:48 AM
It used to be that racism was taught to us by our parents, now people are beginning to learn it for themselves by exposure.

EXDuner
05-27-2004, 11:02 AM
Drunk Mexican w/open container, stolen car no license, or insurance hit me too....he was heading the same direction as me and decided to turn right all the way from the inside lane in a major intersection just as I was heading straight through the green light at about 40 mph. Clipped my rear driver tire which blew and bent the sheet metal up behind the rear wheel. Spun me all the way around....thought it was going over! Of course he just kept going, but since his front end was dragging on the street an off duty cop called him in when he saw the car a few blocks away. The cops told me they had to pry the beer can out of his hand and he had one dollar on him. To drunk to stand up. Ended up having to sue my own insurance to pay the chiropractor and medical bills. (Back was messed up). Did get a grand to help fix my truck though. Not much good comes from these people besides cheap labor. (lawn mowers and yard care)

FF1O5
05-27-2004, 11:05 AM
same here.they crowd the hallways in our school so you cant get through,its bull,some of them are pretty cool,like there white on the inside and just dress ghetto,but most of them are gay.i would like to see them jump me and my friends.

oh yea,they wear pink shirts here too:rolleyes:

FF1O5
05-27-2004, 11:06 AM
oh yea,and they wear "black power" shirts all the time,but when someone wears a shirt with a confederate flag,we just suspended.wtf?

WhiteBros400ex
05-27-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
hehe its like little mexico in chester county ne more:p

:grr: :grr: I second that:grr:

hond_rider52
05-27-2004, 12:23 PM
minorty groups are taking it too far and people just let them get away with it. if there doing somthing to a majorty and the majorty fights back the majorty gets in troubble. i think its preaty gay.

05-27-2004, 12:25 PM
same here i dont know if im in africa or mexico but the mexicans and a few negro gangs around here are bad we need stricter border crossing laws and more officers to enforce them

toby400ex
05-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by FF1O5
oh yea,and they wear "black power" shirts all the time,but when someone wears a shirt with a confederate flag,we just suspended.wtf? Hey, I wear black power shirts on tuesdays.

DillonTMNT
05-27-2004, 04:05 PM
I hate it when people call Mexicans and Blacks minorites. In The school district around here (HISD Houston Ind. School Dis.) It is over 70% Mexican. I find it funny that Whitney Houston and Haley Berry can say black power on national tv and be called a hero but if I were to say that I would be stoned by the media. I try not to care about ti because in reality there is **** we can do....its sad but we are paying for what white people did in the begining of this country. The only reason racism is still here is because the blacks and mexicans are milking it for all its worth. Blacks in Texas are actually trying to get a sum of money because their great great grandparents were inslaved. I dont think I should have to pay for **** my family didnt even do. My family was poor imagrant Irish folks. meh

-Dillon

02Yellow400
05-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Everyone is getting all worked up about these mexicans. But guys what are you going to do when you need some landscaping done for $1.75 and hour? They are good for something

batgeek
05-27-2004, 04:33 PM
funny...if this was 150 years ago, we would be replacing the word "mexican" with the word "irish" or "italians".

just something to think of people.

K_Banger125
05-27-2004, 04:39 PM
They make some mean fried beans too:D

DillonTMNT
05-27-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by batgeek
funny...if this was 150 years ago, we would be replacing the word "mexican" with the word "irish" or "italians".

thats what I am talking about. My family is Irish and was hated on just like these minority groups. I am opretty sure my family didnt get handouts or was on wellfare.

-Dillon

xr50layke
05-27-2004, 05:35 PM
im sick of any gang period.

example..........

some kid starts **** by pushing you around and calling you names..

you punch the kid in the face....

he gets his gang and they stab you.....

and you cant believe someone stuck up for them when THEYRE THE ONES THAT STARTED ****.

i thought gangs were for protection. not to start ****. ***gots.

ex. bloods and crypts :o

CHAUNCY
05-27-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
im sick of any gang period.

example..........

some kid starts **** by pushing you around and calling you names..

you punch the kid in the face....

he gets his gang and they stab you.....

and you cant believe someone stuck up for them when THEYRE THE ONES THAT STARTED ****.

i thought gangs were for protection. not to start ****. ***gots.

ex. bloods and crypts :o

You saw the movie Redemption didnt you?

cudaman
05-27-2004, 06:13 PM
i dont understand y we cant have closed off borders like every other country in the world lol. we would have a ton less of minorities or whatever. at first whatever our borders were open for peeps to come to give peeps a chance, whatever. but then we got attacked, our borders should have been sealed, all of them. that makes a lot more sense to me. seems like it would help some of the probs were having. but a bunch of pu$$ies run our country lol and that would be mean to do so it wouldnt happen. we have to give everyone a chance to have freedom. excuse me but f*ck that.

Todd
05-28-2004, 10:46 PM
I am sick of hearing how we "owe" people anything! People say they want to remember and honor their culture , but dont want to recognize their culture traded them into slavery. Now we are the ones to blame, and are supposed to pay retribution. B.S!
It is history , over and done. We are all a little racist in some way or another , no matter what nationality.
I hate to see a small child having to translate for their parents in stores , If you cant speak the language of the country , and are not a tourist then GO HOME! I hate to say it but this day in age we are importing some mighty bad seeds , the borders need to be shut down, we may be turning away some fine pepole but i bet we turn away some @$$holes with the intent on killing innocent people also!

O.K i am done, Todd

Ryan
05-28-2004, 10:51 PM
Whats with all this mexican talk? Around here, they are very good people and hard workers.

The gang chit is another story..... Its just ridiculous.

kicken250x
05-28-2004, 11:14 PM
oh its great! you gotta love em! tho i hate all but one at my school! its funny they thing they are all big and bad with their "blades yo" and things of that sort but ive had so many of the pull one on me durning class change it doesnt bother me anymore. i realize now they wont do anything. we just stand there yelling mexican (well mine and my friends part isnt mexican but we damn sure try!) jibberish and a teacher calles the SRO and he takes them away and searches the other for their "blades yo" and suspends them, then in 3-6 weeks it starts all over... they think they are the chit but...doesnt always turn out that way... it sadens me that ive only got to take on 2 of them

were a free country were free of religious persicution(sp?) and racial segrigation, one is free to do as he or she pleases as long as it doesnt come within the rights of another!

^^^aint that some chit...? thats why we cant close off the borders like other countries...tho im not going to argue with the idea...to bad it isnt true most of the time...

idk about the fighting, let them kill eachother...theres more serious things going on...ITS GAYS GETTING MARRIED!! WTF?!?!:huh

05-29-2004, 05:00 AM
I do not know how much it would cost. But 1 day every state should just have a mexican. Go to all the resteraunts, landscaping businesses etc etc. And any of them found with out a green card get shipped back but theyd prolly still try to get back

longie
05-29-2004, 09:31 AM
Why can't people mow their own yards?

Woodsrider
05-29-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by longie
Why can't people mow their own yards?

Why? when you can get a beaner to do it for less than the cost of a six pack of beer.

This is the society we have created. We are to lazy to do it our self, or too proud to take a minimum wage job. So what are the farmers, and other labor feilds supposed to do to get workers? All the white kids are hangin at the malls and chasin poontang, too proud to work at mikydee's or work harvest on a farm for some summer cash. Why should they, mommy and daddy will give them money. Right?

The best way to put a stop to the mexicans and asian coming here is to cut off the hand that feeds them. Take back the jobs that should be teaching youth the value of a days hard work, and a good education.

FTR250Rnif
05-29-2004, 10:39 AM

LMAO:devil:

FourFiftyFour
05-29-2004, 11:03 AM
its really bad down here, since i live in south east texas (Near Houston).....when i was still in high school, i think about 50% of our high school was mexican and we had to have our own police station in the school and golf carts that could reach up to 40 mph to run down ppl dealing drugs in school

LTandRaptorider
05-29-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
Why? when you can get a beaner to do it for less than the cost of a six pack of beer.

LMFAO!! I love it! :D

Now where can I hire me a beaner? course I'd rather have the six pack of beer... :p

longie
05-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Try living in Beardstown, IL...they opened a meat packing plant there, and they have had an explosion of Hispanic popluation. Waukegan, IL is a prime hot-spot for Hispanics...I've even heard that along the southern US border, there are signs with directions on how to get to Waukegan.

I've never had any problems with Hispanics. The ones I know are nice people who wouldn't hurt anyone. Not that that applies to all Hispanics or any person on the planet, though.

Got Huevos?
05-29-2004, 03:29 PM
white people have done the most harm to other races, from black slavery, to stealing mexican and native american land. now all the karma from all those things (and more) are coming back on you. and now you (caucasians) are catching the most ***** from other races. pretty soon minorities (all not just hispanics) will out number white people. and tables will be completely turned. until most races are mixed in america. dont get mad at me, im just saying exactly whats going to happen and why it is, how it is today among races. i got white, black, and of course brown friends by the way and am not racist.

althought some of the post from this topic prove some white people refuse to change. but racist are a dying breed that will be better off dead.

MXER017
05-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Ok check your grammer and,fix the run on sentence.That way I will be able to better understand what your saying.It is not my fault I wasn't around when all this happened.You can't blame anyone alive today for what happened all those years ago.Saying its white people's fault is racist.How could you steal land 250 years ago?You need to go back get a GED and study history more.
:grr: :mad:

Mxjunkie
05-29-2004, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by batgeek

:mad: hey watch what u say about italians...:p

Out_Sider
05-29-2004, 07:37 PM
i can't stand mexicans..any of them. jmo

Mxjunkie
05-29-2004, 07:38 PM
same here.they crowd the hallways in our school so you cant get through,its bull,some of them are pretty cool,like there white on the inside and just dress ghetto,but most of them are gay.i would like to see them jump me and my friends.

i dont get the pink shirt thing and the doo rags tied around there necks. maybe the pink craze is coming back like it did with bmx in the 1980s who knows:rolleyes:

Chanman420q
05-29-2004, 07:48 PM
we have like 10 black kids in our school, im cool with 2 of them, the others tho are just out of control and anoughing, there was a "fight" in the halls and everyones watching like normal kids would do, and of course the black population just went friggin crazy and turned the place into a rave. all the monitors and deans were down there trying to break it up, cops had to come in etc, i garrentee if they hadnt of been there, it woulda been a little ruckis and that woulda been it, but it got blown way outa perportion.

plus is really aggeravating passing them in the hall and hearing nigga 19 times in a matter of seconds. they all think there little homie g gang members, an there just a joke, im ready to take them out

Flip_SideEX
05-29-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
All the white kids are hangin at the malls and chasin poontang, too proud to work at mikydee's or work harvest on a farm for some summer cash.

I work at mikydee's! And I'm proud to say we have no Mexicans, all white people...well that's probably because I'm in Wisconsin...
:D .

My friend Toadz400 is always getting poontang and he still works at Mikydee's. (that was Toadz400...)

xr50layke
05-29-2004, 09:40 PM
LOL ^^^

Mxjunkie
05-29-2004, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Flip_SideEX
I work at mikydee's! And I'm proud to say we have no Mexicans, all white people...well that's probably because I'm in Wisconsin...

My friend Toadz400 is always getting poontang and he still works at Mikydee's. (that was Toadz400...)

lol

Glamis400ex
05-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Southern Cali is over-run with mexicans. I live in a pretty heavily mexican populated area of San Diego. My neighborhood is mostly white upper- middle class, but go 1 mile north and it's the friggin' ghetto. All the ones that live in apartments leave trash everywhere on the property and walk the shopping carts home from the super market. There's like 30 of them on the street corner. Seems like they all just "hang out" all the time. No respect for anyone, crankin' that damn mariachi music from their cars...drives me nuts.

Going into the local stores and watching/listening to all the spanish gets old...QUICKLY. It's everywhere, you can't escape it.

It seems when the come and take over an area, it turns in the ghetto. More crime and B.S.. Show me the well-to-do/ affluent mexican neighborhood...and I'll shut up.

Glamis

Mxjunkie
05-29-2004, 10:26 PM
its getting pretty bad down here since here its the mushroom capital of the world and all of the mexicans pick the mushrooms. ugh god forgive me for saying this but i really cant stand them

longie
05-29-2004, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Flip_SideEX

Ever drive through Racine or Kenosha? I take my family up there about every weekend and you'd be surprised.

Pvt. Maggot
05-30-2004, 04:48 AM
ahh...my fav topic...call me a racist...i guess i am...i HATE the n**gers...not black people...cuz theres some that i can stand...that act like reasonable people...not monkey talking idoits...i mean come on...in my school..they act like they run it...they freaking stand in the hall..and block it..but if you push past them they get all crappy with you like you did something wrong...i'm so sick of them you have no idea...alright..my drummer was walking home from school...listening to a cd..not paying attention to anyone...theres some niggas walking behind him..well he has a pink mohawk...so one told the other to go punch him in the face...for no reason at all...so he did....messed my friends lip up he had to get plastic surgery...it caught his tooth and ripped it open..he couldn't fight back..because the dudes RAN! WTF! i mean come on...punch someone in the face and run? anyway...i find out...and obviously you can see i don't like them so i FLIP i find out who did it...go the message to him that hes not gonna be happy when he sees me...well..his "homies" have a problem with this...so i'm walking to lunch..and they run up to me dancin like monkeys and talkin jibberish...say who has a prob with monk "the kid who punched my drummer...should call him monkey thats prob what it stands for" i say straight up because there not gonna scare me...that i do..and that hes getting his...and they say..well its none of my business...well...lets see...if its none of mine then why is he coming up to me saying hes gonna beat my *** because i said that i'm gonna fight that dude...hmmm...funny eh? well he starts dancin around talkin ****...yet hes backing up...saying you wanna fight i'll beat your *** right now...so i say sure in my normal voice because these kids don't scare me at all....and he won't do ****...i'm sick of this **** man...they act like they are better then us? do they forget that we let them be free...we...and we could if we wanted too...get rid of every single one...how is it alright for they to say nigga every 5 secs but if i say it its a big *** deal? why can they have bet...and all that ****...but you know if i start wet that i would get my *** ripped up by media and such...so i don't understand it...i say we need to do something about it...i mean the few i can stand are really cool...but if 1 good has to go for 100 bad then there gonna go...i dunno if this even makes any sense to you guys but it makes me so mad i can't even think straight....so yeah....i'm racist...oh well...welcome to the real world...there just as racist as us...:mad:

lexi_250
05-30-2004, 08:50 PM
I agree with all of you. I work in retail and all of our merchandise comes in with spanish on the top and english below it even smaller print. What country are we in?:confused:

05-30-2004, 08:52 PM
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/woot.gif i feel the same way there are some hard working and good ones but the majority are what u said