PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP HOOSIER rear tires for 10 inch rims!!!!cheap cheap cheap

jason200x
05-26-2004, 05:34 PM
I have MANY Hoosier rear tires. I have either 19x10x10 AND 21x10x10. All tires are used but still have plenty tread for many more races. These tires must go as I have a HUGE inventory of them! These tires have what are known to flat trackers as "race slits" which are groves made by the racer him self to allow for more traction.

make me a resonable offer.

All tires recived by you will be the same brand and size but MAY have diffrent "race slits"

these pictures are not the exact tire but are the same brand and tread pattern with the exception of the "race slits".
e-mail rcnitroracers@hotmail.com for pic's or im on aol umpalumpask827

Would trade for any after market or brand new 83-85 200x parts, small sandblaster, ANY polishing/buffing compundS wheels accesories or tools for polishing or buffing,10 inch rims, tires for 8 inch rims or possibley 10 inch rims,or anything else you may have

BassGin3
05-29-2004, 10:44 PM
Where abouts are you located? Do any of the tires come mounted on rims and if so, what's the cheapest set ya have and are they in descent shape? Just looking for something to screw around on the road with and don't want to wear down my new tires... that's all.