PDA

View Full Version : lynville, ind

waloud
05-26-2004, 03:08 PM
What is the weather like? Going this weekend, just not for sure how bad the conditions are.

remlapr
05-26-2004, 03:36 PM
If you're going to the State side you might me O.K., but the private side will probably be an absolute swamp, especially in the back - the trails off the coal flat's back there (if you know where that is) will probably be impassible with anything less then 4x4 and mud tires. If you like riding Lynnville, you should checkout midwesttrailriders.com if you aren't already on there - I think they have a ton of people going up there this weekend camping on the state side.

waloud
05-27-2004, 05:45 AM
We are planning on camping on friday and sat. I just don't want to get caught in the ranin like last time and have to load and pack everything up while getting soaked. I live just outside Louisville, and we are getting the leftover storms from Ill. and Ind. I'll check the other website out. Thanks.

jcsact
05-27-2004, 09:04 AM
LincolnCountryTrailRiders.com and MidwestTrailRiders.com will all be hooking up on Saturday around noon for a meet and greet (and ride) you should stop by. We will be on the State side take a right when you get to the triangle then hang a left at the top of the hill. Should be around 80 -100 people between the two groups if the weather doesn't scare anyone off. I think they are like a 30%-50% chance of Scattered Thunder Showers all weekend. Hope to see you there. I ride a Red Prairie and have a Green Dodge Dakota Extended cab. Come up and say Hi.

C YA

waloud
05-27-2004, 02:41 PM
Looks like me and a buddy are going up sat. morning for the day. I'll be on a scrambler and he'll be on a raptor. Probably be about 15-20 of us. I'll try to stop and say hi.