PDA

View Full Version : Bucc$

rs169300
05-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Are they having a race this year or not. Has anyone received any awards from last year. I have not.

Admin
05-26-2004, 09:18 PM
I think that series folded and now John Pellan has replaced it with the 6 hours of ATV Amercia and 12 hours of ATV America.

What is it that you never recieved?

crayfz
05-27-2004, 03:38 AM
No one recieved any year end awards.
Go to ******** and start asking, he may not respond, but he will read it.

lt250r91
05-27-2004, 05:23 AM
I too have not recieved any awards from last seasons BUCCS series.

I've talked to John on and off and last I heard (this was about 2 months ago) was that he was having a hard time with the sponsors giving him the prizes for last years series.

As for information on this years races. I was told that he was going to have 1 race a the Yorkville track (round 2 last year) that would be a 4 hour team race and the prizes would be handed out at the track after the race.

I agree with Crayfz that we need to email, call, post on his website.Anything to find out what is going on with last years stuff and whats on the plate for this year.

Mike

rs169300
05-27-2004, 01:35 PM
Trap,
Cox, my dad, and I have been calling him up about every two weeks or so. I thought that series was the next best thing to GNCC. I hate to see it go. I also need to get back into shape, and no good D-11 races comming up. So I might have to get ahold of GNC pro and get in some mx practice on that new bike. See ya at VA.

Johnny_G
05-27-2004, 08:20 PM
The 2004 BUCCS series is a one race event at the Yorkville location!...Same location as last year. All awards will be present, and dispersed at the track the day of the race.

I will be there, and as far as I will be riding with Borich, unless he decides to trade me in for a better partner:( I have also heard interest from the Ballance brothers, and a few other GNCC pros , and even a possiblity that Factory Honda's Tim Farr may show up!!!!!!

So it should be a good race, and I hope Chris and I come out on top :macho

lt250r91
05-27-2004, 08:27 PM
Ryan

If your looking for some seat time and somewhere to ride. You might what to talk to Chad Wallace he and a couple others get together and ride up by the St Clairsville track on the weekends. I know Todd used to go and ride with him every now and then.

Another option is here in the next month or so I should have some more trails opened up at my place. I also have the room for and penty of dirt, along with a skid loader to build a mx track. I just haven't had the time to prep the area and move the dirt yet. Trying to focus on keeping a quad running. I too need more seat time to get in better shape. Your more that welcome to come out on the weekends and go riding at my place. If interested pm me and I'll give you my email and phone number so we can set up a time when both are available to ride.

I'll try to get ahold of John Pellan and see what is going on. If I get any new info I'll post it here.

Mike

lt250r91
05-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Johnny have you heard anything about last years awards?

As far as teammates go, How about seeing Johnny and and his dad verus Chris and his dad? I'm sure we could talk Mr. Pellan into adding a Father/son class. What's everyone think about that.
I think that could add for an interesting race, also throughing in GT Thunder's Lazurus and Brandon Summers.

lt250r91
05-27-2004, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin

What is it that you never recieved?

Harlen

This is what I was told I ws going to receive for last years finish in the BUCCS as an award.

http://hbombfilms.com/desktops/blondebeauty_800x600.jpg

Now you see why I race that series.:D :D

lt250r91
05-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Now back to reality,

Here is what I just found on ********'s website. This is straight from John Pellan the promoter and creator of the BUCCS series:

BUCCS is Aug 14 at Hilltop Raceway in Yorkville, OH. It's a two day event. Quads Sat, Bikes Sunday. We'll hold a tug of war competition to determine which group starts first in '05. I'm tired of hearing how I play favorites to the quad riders from the bike guys. So if you want to race without bike ruts next year, you guys will have to earn it by winning the tug of war on Saturday afternoon. We are also planning on having a pit party with some cool surprises.

03 and 04 awards are being collected (at snail's pace - sorry about that). We're mainly waiting on the Maxxis tire certificates. We already have a good amount of excellent product certificates from Moose, M2R, Clarke, EVS and others. As we've always proved, you'll get more cool stuff than you do from the GNCC, CRA or anwhere else. The stuff will be mailed to those earning awards before the Aug 14 date. (Boy, I remember when I raced and never even collected the plaque let alone got pissed because I didn't get free product - I raced because I loved the sport - nothing more... But based on all the *****ing I'm hearing behind my back - I guess those days are gone. Regardless, to the naysayers - have some faith.

Keep in mind that I can only spend so much time on things that (to be honest only cost me time and money). BUCCS is on thin ice. If you like it show up, if not - dont be pissed if it's gone.

If any potential sponsors are reading this, and would like to help the cause - please give me a call.

That's all for now, I have to get back to watching TV. - that's a joke for those that dont know me.

JP

So let everyone know the details and lets show the dirtbike guys who owns the Buccs series.

Mike