PDA

View Full Version : Brakelines???

EXDUNER127
05-26-2004, 12:41 PM
What kind of extended brakelines do you run, how do you like them and what did you pay for them. I am trying to decide which kind to buy now that i got +2 a-arms. I dont want to spend too much.

nacs400ex
05-26-2004, 01:39 PM
I would recommend some Galfer line, or if you wanted to help the site you could buy some streamline brakelines.

JDiablo
05-26-2004, 07:16 PM
i got streamline and they make a big diffrence over stock...you can touch the brake lever with two fingers and it will stop...i think mine where 86.99 i got them in black and so far no probs...love um

TC426EX
05-26-2004, 08:48 PM
ASR has been said to make junk a arms by some people but I can tell you that they make excellent steel braided brake lines. You can get a set on ebay NEW for like 60 bucks for the fronts or 80 or so for fronts and rear. THey really are a nice product. The fronts mount unique instead of having a leader cable that splits into 2 separate cables for each a-arm (3 cables total), they have come up with a different setup. They use just 2 cables that both run all the way up to the front master cylinder. The bolt with the bajo fitting that mounts into the caliper has 2 holes in it so that each line mounts directly up to the same fitting making one of the cleanest mounting setups Ive seen. The performance is great too. I had a set of galfers but screwed the one side up and needed a cheap replacement. I got a set of these and I couldnt be happier. The braking is just as good as with the galfers if not a little better and it looks better too!!