PDA

View Full Version : last day of senior year/ my cool day

Juggalo
05-25-2004, 08:43 PM
so yeah today was my last day of school ever...kinda sad..actually really sad. i know the best days of my life are over now..its all downhill from here. anyways the seniors were all grilling out in the parking lot this morning before school. one kid rode his blaster to school. so i was like hey lemme ride that. so i got on her and did a buncha wheelies and stuff legs over the bars and the sort and some endos. everybody was all cheerin me on and stuff. then i started doin a one handed donut and left some huge tire marks on the parking lot. i had this guy filmin me and stuff. when i was done everybody was like woo yaaah and givin me fives and stuff. but that blaster was runnin like crap and the people wanted more...so i called josh up and told him to go home and get the 450 since he doesnt' live far from the school. so he brought her down and i pulled her out and was about to do some stuff when one of the cops that were watchin us rolls up and stopped me. guess they didn't like that TC pipe too much. he told me i was creating a disturbance and stuff. so i was like allright and i shut her down. and i was gonna talk to him and see if hed let me do some stuff over in a empty part of the parking lot. and he started talking when all the sudden i see a bone from a T-bone steak fly over my head and smack against the lights and roof of the cop car. and the cop goes..and i quote.. "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT!?" and then i said "looks like you just got t-boned!" and so i tried to change the subject to lettin me ride again and i was like yeah don't worry i know what i'm doin..we're puttin on a show at the fairgrounds you interested in comin? and hes all "not right now" like really pissed off (understandably) and he got out of the car and was like WHO THREW THIS!? and of course nobody confessed. but man it was hilarious and all day the only thing anybody in school talked about was me n the cop haha :cool: haha sorry if i sound a little stuck up here its just not everyday that i get to be the most talked about thing in school lol

looks like you just got t-boned!!

05-25-2004, 08:47 PM
cool

toomeyshee87
05-25-2004, 09:12 PM
sounds like an interesting experience. lol;)

LTandRaptorider
05-25-2004, 09:20 PM
congrats! you now have the rest of your life ahead of you. Good luck and remember... we're only here once!;)

LMAO about getting t-boned!:D I guess the cop wasn't so thrilled though.:eek:

roostin_dale
05-25-2004, 09:37 PM
lmao, sounds like last day was great!

Juggalo
05-25-2004, 10:31 PM
yeah its so crazy..i don't think its really sunk in yet that i won't ever have homework or school or anything like that again. i'm not gonna see so many people very much anymore if ever again and i dunno high school was so fun even with the unfun stuff i'm gonna miss it so much. seems like only yesterday i was just starting freshman year. they told us it would go quick but i never believed it would go this quick. its really depressing

Chef
05-25-2004, 10:42 PM
Hell yea, that rules!!

Quad18star
05-25-2004, 11:10 PM
High school years are the best years of your life . I remember when I left highschool , like you said It was pretty sad day , but we sat around in the parking lot most of the day with our teachers and drank beer ( yes with our teachers we drank beer) . We had the music pumping. I had a bet with my shop teacher that on the last day of school , I'd have my dad trailer our 69 Nova 454 drag car to school and I'd light up the tires for him in the parking lot . The teacher never believed I'd do it ... he said If I did he'd take a picture , blow it up and hang it in the school shop class . So sure enough my dad trailored the car to the school , we unhooked it ... I started it up and then I seen the shop teacher come running outside with the camera . just picture a full blown drag car .... open headers lighting the tires up in a school parking lot . Needless to say I got my picture hanging in the shop class . :D Those were the days ........ then came college :blah: now thats another story for another day :devil:

daiglea
05-26-2004, 05:05 AM
I had fun in high school but had a blast in college. Thats were my life long love of beer woman and drugs started ;).

xr50layke
05-26-2004, 06:26 AM
definetly riding my quad to school on the last day (ill have one by then :eek2: )

roostin_dale
05-26-2004, 08:03 AM
someone said they use to drink with their teachers, lol, our shop teacher will let us smoke cigars..haha

where do you plan to go to college?

Juggalo
05-26-2004, 10:50 AM
as for college i really don't know yet...kinda bad.. i think i'll end up going to a tech school for either motor cycle repair or deisel mechanics..a lot of money in the diesel mechanic field right now.

zephead400ex
05-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
as for college i really don't know yet...kinda bad.. i think i'll end up going to a tech school for either motor cycle repair or deisel mechanics..a lot of money in the diesel mechanic field right now.

Dude you oughta just sale gas if you want to make good money:D

Congrats on making it through the HS years...you said it....the goods days are over. But hell, there is still beer to be drunk so it's not that bad.:blah:

Again, congrats!

JLanphear
05-26-2004, 11:15 AM
should I say what I'm really thinking or not??? :rolleyes:

05-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by JLanphear
should I say what I'm really thinking or not??? :rolleyes:

YES.........:devil:

I can't remember my last day of high school.......:( Probably partying...:o

JLanphear
05-26-2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Rico
YES.........:devil:

Hahhahah....well alright....I will....

Not to go too far off topic because the last day of school is certainly a great subject....was one of the best days of my life....like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders (especially when I found out I graduated...lol).

But anyway.................

Juggalo, I guess I'll never figure you out man....Just recently you got involved in a few different topics saying how "GAY" wheelies were, and this and that....Note, the word was "GAY", not "easy", not "boring", just "GAY".

Now, unless I thought being "gay" was a good thing, I don't think I would participate in actions I classified as "gay".

Anyway....glad you had fun being gay for a day :macho

roostin_dale
05-26-2004, 12:03 PM

That hurts...

05-26-2004, 01:00 PM
burned...

bansheerider_13
05-26-2004, 01:37 PM
yea tomorrow is my last day of school also its gonna be werld tho thats for sure

300exQuadracer
05-26-2004, 03:49 PM
hey i hear ya buddy i just finished my last day today we shreded 5 1/2 55gallon trash bags full of confetti and dumped it in the hallways, but last night we camped out at the school and 3 sherifs and a state boy came because they thought there was a fight there, the cops where cool about it though and let us take pictures with em, then we busted out the drink and had a little too much cause we all went streakin at 430 in the morning and the cops got called out again cause we where being loud, i didnt sleep a wink last night then i took 2 exams! i had such a memorable last 3 days of high school i`m not shure if i can ever forget them plus i got 2 rolls of film from last night and today at school
its sad cause allmost all my friends are moving really far away for college and i`m stuck here goin to a community college

FTR250Rnif
05-26-2004, 04:20 PM
yeah its so crazy..i don't think its really sunk in yet that i won't ever have homework or school or anything like that again. i'm not gonna see so many people very much anymore if ever again and i dunno high school was so fun even with the unfun stuff i'm gonna miss it so much. seems like only yesterday i was just starting freshman year. they told us it would go quick but i never believed it would go this quick. its really depressing

ya man im in my junior year and its flyin by.! I want to ride my Yz to school but its 20min.s away:( we'll see...:blah:

Doibugu2
05-26-2004, 04:25 PM
Hahhahah....well alright....I will....

Good thing I can't do wheelies, otherwise I would be gay too!:eek:

Big400EX
05-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Awesome experience, congrats on graduating! :devil:

Juggalo
05-26-2004, 05:21 PM
well have any better idea of what i could have done in a parking lot full of people? yeah i didn't think so.

JLanphear
05-26-2004, 05:25 PM
well have any better idea of what i could have done in a parking lot full of people? yeah i didn't think so.

break-dancing always draws a crowd :blah:

blondie69
05-26-2004, 05:29 PM
Man, that sounds like it was an awesome day..!:blah: Hope mine will be like that..!!

I have mixed emotions about my last day of school in gr 12...I'm happy that I'll be gettin outa the chithole where I live...but sad...cuz I won't be able to see my friends...:( I only plan on keepin in close touch w/ my REALLY close friends that go to my school...thats only like 2 or 3...but still...

Juggalo
05-26-2004, 08:53 PM
break-dancing always draws a crowd :blah:

well if i was good at breakdancing i probably woulda done that instead. i wasn't even expecting a quad to be there that day i just showed up and saw a blaster sittin there.

hond_rider52
05-27-2004, 12:37 PM
my last dy of school aint till two mre years and im diffintly taking my quad to school

03400EX_Nacs
05-27-2004, 12:45 PM
sounds sweet.... but if you become rich its not always downhill

05-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Man, that sounds like it was an awesome day..!:blah: Hope mine will be like that..!!

I have mixed emotions about my last day of school in gr 12...I'm happy that I'll be gettin outa the chithole where I live...but sad...cuz I won't be able to see my friends...:( I only plan on keepin in close touch w/ my REALLY close friends that go to my school...thats only like 2 or 3...but still...

ill be your friend:devil: