PDA

View Full Version : Rossier Engineering TRX450R exhaust

Bergy
05-25-2004, 06:24 PM
Rossier Engineering TRX450R Pipe (http://www.rossiereng.com/trx450_atv.html)

Just letting everybody know about a nice new exhaust system out there. Joe Bryd has been running there pipe on his 450 and it sounds great. Not too loud either.

kssandduner
05-25-2004, 07:54 PM
9 hp with exhaust cam and filter. How do some of the others compare to these numbers, Sparks, Duncan, etc. etc.?? Not a bad price either.

Joe

sethg
05-25-2004, 08:10 PM
That dyno chart looks radical...one step after another...I wouldn't ride it in the woods.

PEPwalshZ440
05-25-2004, 08:19 PM
wow...lotta HP gain for not too much...if i had to pick again i'd probably get that.
Mike

joe1l
05-25-2004, 09:13 PM
Hmm, why would they show the dyno graph of pipe, if its the dyno of a cam, filter, and pipe. Why not just show a dyno graph of just the pipe. Most other dyno's I have seen have added power throughout the RPM range, this pipe actually loses horespower in some parts, which is strange especially when you have a new airfilter and cut airbox lid. They usually add power down low. Looks to me that this combo might be using the HRC cam, in which case this pipe only adds about +4hp because the cam adds 5 on top, but I may be wrong. If the pipe made the 9hp before cam, I would be much more impressed.

ProConcept
05-25-2004, 09:24 PM
I think the dyno was with the rossier cam. Also I think it said that it only had a aftermarket filter, not a cut lid.

Bergy
05-26-2004, 05:57 AM
There phone# is listed in the upper right of all the pages. They can answer all the above questions. I am sure they have a dyno chart without the cam, it says they achieved 42.5 hp without a cam with many pipes.

quadjeff
05-26-2004, 07:56 AM
He makes some really nice Chit!! I have heard really good things about there hardware..

Goat397
05-26-2004, 05:29 PM
read an arcticle about them in a mag (which go by how many sponsers are in their pages but..) they did a test on the exaust with the yfz and they said it was a great pipe. nice sound smooth power and well built. they also said it didnt make the arm ripping power like some of the other builders out there but a nice useable powerband.