PDA

View Full Version : How long do we have???????????

05-25-2004, 05:55 PM
Well it's all but 100% sure that al qaeda are in the US and will strike again, and very soon at that..

The new threat is that the 9/11 terrorist attack will be just a scratch on the knee to uncle sam compared to whats to come..

I'm thinkin we have less than 4 months before we get hit again and that's an uneasy feeling. I know that the terrorist want us to think that but in all honesty it's the dam truth. Not if but when??

I'm kinda glad I live in the po dunk state of KY but i live about 25 miles from Fort Knox were supposedly all the gold is stored..:rolleyes: Thats the only thing close to me that makes me wonder about a strike here.

What about you that live in or very near the big cities like chicago, vegas, NY city, DC, LA, etc. I couldn't imagine living in a city full of so many people and a possible target for these a-hole terrorist??:confused:

I'm just curious what your thoughts are on this very soon to be bad day..

PS.. I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BE ABOUT WHAT BUSH OR KERRY OR KERMIT THE FROG DID OR CAN DO FOR US!!!!

user101
05-25-2004, 06:01 PM
im glad i live out here in the country...but i also live bout 50 miles away from memphis, Tn. where both my parents work..i agree with, its not if we get attacked, its when will it be.

Willfulone
05-25-2004, 06:02 PM
Rico,

I live just south of DC. My work is 2 miles south of the Pentagon, shook the whole building when the plane hit...I must say everyone here did a great job in the aftermath...I would expect the same if and when it happens again. Only difference is that I carry now. Don't really know why, but it make me feel better...

Peace
Willfulone

MOFO
05-25-2004, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Well it's all but 100% sure that al qaeda are in the US and will strike again, and very soon at that..

The new threat is that the 9/11 terrorist attack will be just a scratch on the knee to uncle sam compared to whats to come..

I'm thinkin we have less than 4 months before we get hit again and that's an uneasy feeling. I know that the terrorist want us to think that but in all honesty it's the dam truth. Not if but when??

I'm kinda glad I live in the po dunk state of KY but i live about 25 miles from Fort Knox were supposedly all the gold is stored..:rolleyes: Thats the only thing close to me that makes me wonder about a strike here.

What about you that live in or very near the big cities like chicago, vegas, NY city, DC, LA, etc. I couldn't imagine living in a city full of so many people and a possible target for these a-hole terrorist??:confused:

I'm just curious what your thoughts are on this very soon to be bad day..

PS.. I DON'T WANT THIS THREAD TO BE ABOUT WHAT BUSH OR KERRY OR KERMIT THE FROG DID OR CAN DO FOR US!!!!

I dont know either Rico.... I have to admit that this thought has been on my mind ever since 9/11.... kinda makes me think twice about having kids. Bad enough I worry about Nicole and our families, let alone my own children... :(

Not sure how to answer a question like this... but I guess everyone should just live every day to the fullest.

Punk'd
05-25-2004, 06:05 PM
I live in St. Louis but I think them towel heads know better then to stike on my lawn!:mad:

MOFO
05-25-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Willfulone
Don't really know why, but it make me feel better...

same here.

05-25-2004, 06:09 PM
i live 8 hours away from nyc..does not make me feel good and how did those towel heads get over hear anyways?

05-25-2004, 06:39 PM
I gots no worries up hear in canada. but damn there are alot of towel heads where we live.

Chef
05-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Kermit could take em...:blah:

2001400ex
05-25-2004, 06:48 PM
How many times have these stupidass ragheads spit out these lies? To be honest with you, in the back of my mind I think that something could happen, but these dumbasses are completely retarded...and I think they would get caught if they tried something. As for location...well...I live about 40 minutes East of NYC with no traffic. About 20 minutes away from the Deleware Water Gap. I don't know if I would be safe, or not if something hit. I have confidence in our Government. So far they've done a preety good job, I mean...after all, they did find Saddam hiding in a hole. I just can't wait to see on the news again one day when I wake up they found that peice of **** Osama.

05-25-2004, 06:50 PM
im not to worried about it since i live in the boonies..but i also dont really know what they have as far as weapons, o well if i die, i die...:o

Guy400
05-25-2004, 06:53 PM
I'd like to think 9/11 has taught us a lesson on securing our borders and so far it seems to have done that...so far. Think about how many thousands of miles of border we have and we're trying to catch the one guy with that one suitcase. It's like trying to filter piss outta the drinking water with a window screen:huh But, I've got to give credit to our intelligence agencies who have been doing a great job since 9/11. A report about 6 months ago stated that we've uncovered/stopped nearly 3000 plots already. Now, those aren't 3000 cataclysmic plots but we're stopping good ol' Rahgib at the 7/11 from sending money to these terrorist organizations and every little bit helps.

TheFontMaster
05-25-2004, 06:56 PM
I'm about 6 hours from NYC, and about 30 minuets from griffis air force base, while it's no longer in operation it was a target durring the cold war.

blondie69
05-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Times like this I'm glad I live in Canada. If they were to attack here (which I hiiighly doubt it) they would go to Toronto 1st, then any other big city. The only possible way anything would happen here is if they did something to Halifax Harbour...but I can't see it happenin:huh

But I really do hope that nothing happens to u guys..!:(

Toadz400
05-25-2004, 06:58 PM
I think that one thing that would strike fear into people more is if they struck in someplace that no one would expect. Someplace like in the country in a peaceful little town...but I don't think they would be smart enough to do that. I still say we nuke the Middle East, anyone with me? Or at least go over there and irradicate everyone...or just leave them all alone and stop wasting our time and money. Those gas prices are getting pretty ridiculous...

Guy400
05-25-2004, 07:03 PM
If they hit again I'd think they'd want a higher death toll than they had at the twin towers and the Pentagon so this would rule out most small, back-water towns. A likely target that always goes through my mind is sporting events. Figure you've got 100,000 people packed into a stadium and if they could get something inside:eek:

I expect the Olympics in Greece will see a terrorist act before we get hit here at home again.

2001400ex
05-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
I still say we nuke the Middle East, anyone with me?

You bet your ***. I don't care at this point, the beheading just crossed the line.

MOFO
05-25-2004, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Figure you've got 100,000 people packed into a stadium and if they could get something inside:eek:

I was at a Nascar race the day we went to war after 9/11.... I'll tell you what, I started to realize how many people were there and how big of a target it was (150,000+ people).... kinda made me think.

But I also have to say that I have changed nothing since 9/11 other than being more aware of situations I'm around (which is a good thing)

Big400EX
05-25-2004, 07:12 PM
I live about 60 miles from New York City. Hopefully if they are going to strike they will not strike anyone near here again although there is Indian Point (The Nuclear Powerplant) that they thought was going to be a target.

Oh Well..

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 07:28 PM
its kinda scary that they are planning stuff on us, but i guess thats a way of life, im not liking these gas prices, have any of you herd about people using vegtatable oil for fuel, some kid for diesel motors converts it you start it on the diesel fuel push a button and it goes to the veatble oil then u push it back to shut it off in diesel, it sounds pretty cool i just wish we would get this war over with and quit messing around with them:cuss: its going to end up costing us so much money to ride, oh well i guess we just wait and see what happens :(

RMX500
05-25-2004, 07:57 PM
i'm glad im in canada right now too, even though i plan to move to CT soon.

if Al Qaeda starts invading north america i'll grab teg and we'll go live in an igloo. ;)

2001400ex
05-25-2004, 08:02 PM
Al Queda is a bunch of walking morons, 90% of that population is. I sware they are all the goofiest mother ****ers I've ever seen...I saw some raghead slam his door open and hit another car parked next to him and just keep walking like he didn't do it...so I was staring at him shaking my head...and he was staring at me like "what?" I just walked away. I had to...I can not stand them.

Bobbs07
05-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
You bet your ***. I don't care at this point, the beheading just crossed the line.

I dont see why we are putting soo much money into that little country.. Really doesnt make sense to me.. I live in menominee, michigan, pretty much in middle of nowhere.. so im pretty glad:confused:

SRH
05-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
I was at a Nascar race the day we went to war after 9/11.... I'll tell you what, I started to realize how many people were there and how big of a target it was (150,000+ people).... kinda made me think.

But I also have to say that I have changed nothing since 9/11 other than being more aware of situations I'm around (which is a good thing)

what would we do without are nascar fans:eek2:

just playin

im not really nervous about it, were in prob one of the safest countries security wise so i just cross my fingers and forget about it

WhiteBros400ex
05-25-2004, 08:20 PM
I live in a little town that is about a hour away from philly i am not scared but like some pople in here said live each day to the fullest its hard to do that but you have to. Also i think if the strike again it will be in a big stadium with like 100,000 + people in it. The gas prices are insane it cost me and myt friend $13 to fill up a 5 gallon tank thats just crazy. I also say we just nuke the middle east i dont see why we destroyed then rebuild it back i mena i know that dont want to kill inocent people but do you thhink they give a s**t about us prolly not so we need to nuke them and get it over with and we would just have to deal with the idiot towel head left in the Us and not have to worry about any more coming over, to me i cant trust any of them i just cant stand to even look at them if i see them in a mall or store etc.......

We will just hjave to deal with it now until the president gets his head of of his ***** and does something to them before we get a ever beigger problem then 9/11. Did you hear about the electronacal device they found on some train tracks that they think could have been a triiger for a bomb i mean come on just more and more clues arise we need some done and done fast so everyone can lives there lives and not worry about this crap and worry about a future for there kids:eek: :eek: :D :) :mad: :devil:

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 08:23 PM
the whole beheading thing is just way to far i say we nuke the towl wearin *******s:mad:

05-25-2004, 08:28 PM
May sound rude but nuke all of Iran,Iraq,Afganistan,and anyone who wears a towel...There no good!..just more problems for the future

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 08:31 PM
they will all be problems eventually why sit around with our fingers up our @$$'s and wait for something to happen again then react to it, they need to finish it now and get rid of this bs

400exrules
05-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by user101
im glad i live out here in the country...but i also live bout 50 miles away from memphis, Tn. where both my parents work..i agree with, its not if we get attacked, its when will it be.

yah i live about 25-30 miles from memphis in a little redneck town. all im worried about is the FedEx headquarters, its in memphis isnt it? Where do you live user101, i live in Collierville, east of memphis.

SRH
05-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Al Queda is a bunch of walking morons, 90% of that population is. I sware they are all the goofiest mother ****ers I've ever seen...I saw some raghead slam his door open and hit another car parked next to him and just keep walking like he didn't do it...so I was staring at him shaking my head...and he was staring at me like "what?" I just walked away. I had to...I can not stand them.

some old lady did that to me and i didnt wanna be a dick or her to see me so i reclined the seat back and kept peaking over to see if she was gone and she gave me a dirty look and locked her car door , since she opened the door into mine once she walked inside i opened my door and slammed hers, it doesnt pay to be nice

roostin_dale
05-25-2004, 08:33 PM
I live right my a big Factory, ADM (if you know what it is) and some big power plants about 25 miles away. There have been some rumors about getting hit here....

SRH
05-25-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Overkillkfx400
May sound rude but nuke all of Iran,Iraq,Afganistan,and anyone who wears a towel...There no good!..just more problems for the future

naw no nukes, there bad news, we could just go throught there and destroy the place in a week if we wanted but the rest of the world would be pissed

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by SRH
naw no nukes, there bad news, we could just go throught there and destroy the place in a week if we wanted but the rest of the world would be pissed

yeah that would piss off alota countrys and stuff

400exrules
05-25-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
yeah that would piss off alota countrys and stuff

....and the dixie chicks...:rolleyes:

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
....and the dixie chicks...:rolleyes:

hehe, also osama from what rumors have been saying he has gathered up an army of 18,000 men

SRH
05-25-2004, 08:47 PM
18000 guys riding camels throwing rocks and blowing them selves up... yavbababa dabba doo no americano

05-25-2004, 08:54 PM
who cares what happens...lets all sit atround & worry...anyways john titor says that there are no more attacks with any dirty bombs or anything...russias about to get mad & nuke us though & more than half the people in the US will die from all the nuclear bombs sent over....www.johntitor.com

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 08:55 PM
im on this website some time travling thing, it says that we will have a civil war in 2005 and crap, i wonder if its true maybe the towlheads will invade like the mexicans did around here

05-25-2004, 08:58 PM
yah..ill believ john titors website after this upcoming election..he predicted that the election goes nuts & is rigged by Bush & everyone finds out but nothing happens...then we lose all trust in governemnt & events likeWaco are going to start happening everyday & the war escalates into russia getting pissed off & nuking us :eek2:

Ralph
05-25-2004, 08:58 PM
I live 45 min from Ny city and i dont wanna think about it cause there isnt much i can do. I want to tell myself the gov is defending us but i have my doubts...

Ryan
05-25-2004, 09:00 PM
A civil war is a war between one nation. How could we have a civil war. What are we (The US) disagreeing on with eachother ?:confused:

05-25-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
A civil war is a war between one nation. How could we have a civil war. What are we (The US) disagreeing on with eachother ?:confused: YES! & it makes sense...go to www.johntitor.com & be prepared to read some crazy stuff

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 09:03 PM
A civil war is a war between one nation. How could we have a civil war. What are we (The US) disagreeing on with eachother ?:confused:

who knows maybe we will have some hippies and some ppl that want war and we will have some big battles, my @ss is ridin my cr80 all the way to canada if ne thing happens :p

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 09:06 PM
ugh another darn terror threat was on the news :grr: when r these idiots gonna give up for cryin out loud

WhiteBros400ex
05-25-2004, 09:15 PM
I was just sitting her listening to music when i over herad new terror threat on channel 3 news, so i got up and went to watch it they said they have bio weapons chemical weapons and radioactive weapons that they are plannign to realease on the U.S. I mean for crying out loud 2 months ago bush said they didnt have these things now 2 months later they have it all and bush said he is just going to sit back and wait i mean this waiting is going to get us all killed, bush needs his head out of his @$$ and do something i mean im starting to get pissed off about this.

WILL I EVER LIVE TO TURN PRO I MEAN COME ON NOW:D

Ryan
05-25-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
YES! & it makes sense...go to www.johntitor.com & be prepared to read some crazy stuff

I don't believe anything on that site.

Greg Z
05-25-2004, 09:20 PM
i live on long island.. about 45 to an hour min from NYC

WhiteBros400ex
05-25-2004, 09:20 PM
I was just sitting her listening to music when i over herad new terror threat on channel 3 news, so i got up and went to watch it they said they have bio weapons chemical weapons and radioactive weapons that they are plannign to realease on the U.S. I mean for crying out loud 2 months ago bush said they didnt have these things now 2 months later they have it all and bush said he is just going to sit back and wait i mean this waiting is going to get us all killed, bush needs his head out of his @$$ and do something i mean im starting to get pissed off about this.

WILL I EVER LIVE TO TURN PRO I MEAN COME ON NOW:D

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 09:21 PM
this world is becoming a big ball of hate and terror, i hope it becomes better i mean freedom of speech was thrown out of the door when stern gets kicked off the air for saying crap then these *******s r coming and treating to bombs us i got this off the net

the official said, is that terrorists may possess and use a chemical, biological or radiological weapon that could cause much more damage and casualties than a conventional bomb.

MAY is the keyword there lets hope the may is a no

WhiteBros400ex
05-25-2004, 09:26 PM
who knows maybe we will have some hippies and some ppl that want war and we will have some big battles, my @ss is ridin my cr80 all the way to canada if ne thing happens :p

Im with that just on my 400ex or a new 450 no damn slow cr80 or dirt bikes lol :D :macho

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by WhiteBros400ex
Im with that just on my 400ex or a new 450 no damn slow cr80 or dirt bikes lol :D :macho

:rolleyes: i smoked u at my house

05-25-2004, 09:34 PM
I don't believe anything on that site. why dont u believe it? what doesnt make sense? are you in denial?

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 09:36 PM
i will be a beliver if a civil war breaks out and they want to change the flag from 50 stars to 5 stars

400exrules
05-25-2004, 09:38 PM
i will be a beliver if a civil war breaks out and they want to change the flag from 50 stars to 5 stars

WHAT, did someone say civil war? FLY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG!!!

:muscle: :cuss: THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!:cuss:

shamisc
05-25-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SRH

W.G.A.F. ???

05-25-2004, 09:39 PM
i will be a beliver if a civil war breaks out and they want to change the flag from 50 stars to 5 stars thats what were talking about believing :huh :huh you dont have much to believe in anymore if your only going to believe it is or had happened once it had or has occured

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 09:41 PM
WHAT, did someone say civil war? FLY THE CONFEDERATE FLAG!!!

:muscle: :cuss: THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!:cuss:

hehe the south got there butts kicked in the civil war :p

Ryan
05-25-2004, 09:43 PM
The hole John Titor website looks like a big Hoax to me. And I don't understand how the US goverment would ever let another civil war happen.

400exrules
hehe the south got there butts kicked in the civil war :p

..............cheaters :mad:

Mxjunkie
it must be getting late im making more type-os as the night goes on:D

Mxjunkie
05-25-2004, 09:45 PM
..............cheaters :mad:

the north had better weapons,supplys etc, the south didnt have much, what losers :p

Quad18star
05-25-2004, 11:30 PM
Its depressing listening to the news because it's all that I hear about ... even up here in Canada the news is always about when is the next terror attack gunna happen . I'll almost guarantee that the next terror attack is gunna hit the main power supplies . Look at the black out last summer ... how many millions of people were without power?? So let's see ... if I was a terrorist ... i'd say lets hit Hoover Dam ... Lets hit the Niagra Power stations ... This would cripple all of North America leaving everyone out in the open to get hit . No power for 3 days had people in a panic . Can you imagine having no power for months because they need to rebuild all this stuff?? The country would go to hell . Canada is also in the top 10 places on terrorist alerts . I live in a city that is based on mining ... we are the largest nickel producers in the world ... 90% of all the nickel in the world comes out of my home town .... if terrorist struck here anyone needing nickel would be f****d . No more nickel to build bullets, bombs, etc . Ourstock piles of nickel would be good for maybe a month. It's scary to think , but they can strike large places ( with 150 000 people) or small places like my town and our nickel riffinery which employs maybe a few hundred people and it could have devistating effects .

K2Snow
05-26-2004, 01:26 AM
I was in Dover when the 9/11 attacks happened. Saw the two choppers carrying the victims' bodies to Dover AFB. Scary being relatively close. Now I am in California near Vandenberg AFB, major site for missile/rocket launches.

andrew360
05-26-2004, 02:09 AM
Okay guys/gals, I'll be honest, I didn't read every post, so maybe mine will be rehashing... I don't know. Rico, you hit the nail straight on the ******* head - not IF, but WHEN. At the company I work for, we just had a new machine line set up. To make a long story short, part of the purchase of this 4.8 million buck macine was to include a couple of set-up guys coming over from Germany. These two (well-educated, good english skills) got to talking to us about the state of affairs in Europe/Middle East, and flatly pointed out that "we have no clue whatsoever as to the true state of affairs in the Middle East" right now. They said that for every 1 terrorist attack we hear about that kills 10 or more people, there's 20-30 more that kill only a few that we don't hear about.

It all boils down to this: These people (towel-heads, Muslims, whatever) will DIE for their belief and cause. Short of defending my family, there isn't much I'm willing to die for (certainly not religion). We are dealing with a mindset that has been cultivated for thousands of years, and it's a mindset that WILL NOT BE CHANGED. We simply don't understand their level of fanaticism. All it takes is one fairly well-funded terrorist group, and that's it... another 9/11 or worse. I don't know about you, but this is the kind of sh*t that keeps me up at night. Being a stone's throw from Chicago don't make me feel a helluva lot better either...

86350x
05-26-2004, 02:19 AM
I'm not sure if michigan would be a big hit spot or not. I'm a couple of hrs from toronto and detriot. I'm right on the tip of the thumb, not sure if they would want to take it out or not???

I hate hearing about this stuff everyday, I too would wish it would go away. The boarder's need to be beefed up! We could absolutely squash them any time we wanted too, but those phsyco's don't seem to care. That's one of the scariest things, being at war with someone who isn't affraid to blown themselves into peices just to take out some of us............

I think when they do decide to attack again, the u.s. will really turn up the heat on em. Sooner or later the majority of them will realize they just can't win.

FreekShow
05-26-2004, 04:59 AM
who cares what happens...lets all sit atround & worry...anyways john titor says that there are no more attacks with any dirty bombs or anything...russias about to get mad & nuke us though & more than half the people in the US will die from all the nuclear bombs sent over....www.johntitor.com

Ive been following John Titor since his original posts. Im on the fence about the whole thing:confused:

xr50layke
05-26-2004, 06:32 AM
www.johntitor.com

xr50layke
05-26-2004, 06:33 AM
i didnt even notice somebody already mentioned john titon :eek2:

that sites nuts i believe it!!

05-26-2004, 06:46 AM
The hole John Titor website looks like a big Hoax to me. And I don't understand how the US goverment would ever let another civil war happen. maybe you shoukd try reading THE WHOLE THING....

redroost85
05-26-2004, 07:11 AM
I hear ya Rico. Not if, but when. The thing I try to remember is that these terrorist mofo's don't care about life...whereas we Americans cherish it. Let's face it, I'm not sure there is a whole lot we can do. If these effing nutheads want it bad enough, than we are chit outta luck.

The alternative is we start restricting all kinds of freedoms here....it's a tough choice to make and there seems to be no easy answer......thank goodness I live in the sticks out here in the valley. People down here pack more heat than those in Harlem, lol!:devil:

I still say we cut this off and kill it......sandbox style!:macho :grr: :devil:

Good thoughts though Rico.

400exrules
05-26-2004, 07:11 AM
were all gonna die

do all the riding you can NOW!

Mxjunkie
05-26-2004, 08:36 AM
were all gonna die

do all the riding you can NOW!

hehe thats kinda hard with the gas prices:(

Pappy
05-26-2004, 08:42 AM
Well lets see, most of you think this terrorist crap just happened. it didnt. Christians and Muslims have been at each others throats for centuries. I didnt have anything against them, but I do now. I go out of my way to make everyone that appears from that ethnic persuassion a hard time (I know it aint right but screw it)

The average American could have cared less about the middle east before 9/11. Thanks to Osama and his bunch now the average American would prefer to see the average towelhead laid out in a pool of his own blood. Ofcourse the average American is too chicken**** to do anything more then run his mouth. I for one say drop the hammer on all of them no matter where they came or come from. The majority of Muslims havent done enough to condem the 9/11 attacks or support what the US is doing in the middle east. The US is oncourse (no matter what the friggon media says) to completely whipe out a regime and allow a democratic islamic state to flurish right in the heartland of the Muslim world. Listen more to our soldiers then the news.

Its aweful easy to blame the current president for all our problems.

You can bet your *** more are being planned. And capturing Osama or better yet killing him wont do anything more then have him turned into a symbol for others to die in the name of. We as Americans cant grasp the depth of dieing for a cause, yet the Muslim world lives and dies for things that are so irrelivant to the western world we see it as foolish. Children in some of these areas (hotbeds of the Islamic Fundementalists) are raised with the hatred taught to them. They are taught that one day they will die for whatever cause seems worthy of at the time. They are sent to blow themselves up and kill as many of thier enemies as they can. Now with 3 or 4 generations of this type of behavior how long do you think it will take to stomp out? We sure as hell cant do it by just freeing Iraq and Afghanistan and expect them to give up and say uncle in a year. This fight with global terrorism will take more then 20 years I'd suffice to say.

My biggest fear is that the US will be turned into the type of place Isreal has become. A place where at any moment a suicide bomber can light himself up in a shopping mall or on a public bus. True terrorism hasnt reached us but it is in place and i'm almost 100% certain we will see the outbreak of this type of actions at some point in the near future. Terrorist cells are deep rooted in our country, it has taken the last 20 years to build and it will take that long atleast to tear apart. Its aweful funny that people of the middle eastern decent have slowly taken over a small but highly profitable segment of the economy by purchasing small convience stores, gas stations etc. This allows them finaince (legal btw) and also an ever growing network to funnel money and people thru our country. Do you think that they are running the majority of 7/11's by happenstance? How about the hotel industry all over the country?

You can only prepare yourself for the inevitable. You must live your life fully and be more keen to the presence of these things. Do not support them in thier endeavors by frequenting thier places of business. Do them no favors no matter how innocent and honest they seem. It will take a cold shoulder and a firm fist of the true american people to rise up and take back our country. They have embedded themselves all over the world, slowly and quietly building the network cloaked by the freedom this country allows. And while there maybe innocent muslims that have no idea the terrorist have in effect used them to cover the master plan they must not be allowed mercy as they spawn the next batch by mere perception. There is a reason different areas of the world have different ethnic groups. We are different in body and belief. The technology age has thrust us all into a huge melting pot of culture that quite frankly just doesnt mix.

You may consider alot of what I say as BS...maybe even rehetoric, but be forwarned that it will get worse. Life has a funny way of throwing curve balls in the form of "what if's". This problem we face was born in the sands of time and thats where it will die.

Cole Trane
05-26-2004, 09:10 AM
What ^ said.

I have friends going over to that chithole place people call the mideast. It pisses me off all the time when I think about it, but that's what Me and my fellow military members signed up for when we enlisted. I don't know if all of yall know it, but whenever my friends and I read some of the things posted here, it makes us proud. It's knowing that people like yall are still out there supporting us, not the war, us. Thanks again.

Cole

zephead400ex
05-26-2004, 11:34 AM
Good thread Rico.

Terrorism within the US will become a major threat to life in the future, maybe near future (I try to stay optimistic). As it has been stated before, it would be very easy to committ a terrorist act. Go to a HS basketball game, football game, etc., very easy targets and a very high psychological impact on society as we know it today.

Very scary, very real!

remlapr
05-26-2004, 12:04 PM
I was talking to some friends the other day and said I wouldn't take a job in the Washington DC or New York areas for any amount of money. I won't even visit. I had been to Washington before 9/11, but I've never been to NYC and may never go now. I went to Vegas for the first time since 9/11 last year and was still pretty nervous about it. I purposely checked around and booked the trip on a week when there was nothing major going on there.

I also agree that it's just a matter of time before something major happens again and that hitting some random city or town in middle America would be about the worst thing they could do to us psychologically - but I think they care more about a high fatality count because it would make bigger news internationally.

atvrider12764
05-26-2004, 12:09 PM
this is how i see it.....there not gonna hit a well none spot becasue thats just obvious.....and everyone saying ohh the towel heads are gonna do it the towel heads are the criminals.....there not 100 percent correct...its gonna be all different ethinticities that are gonna do and even americans like the guy that did septmber 11th he was an american

Alberta_Qaudin
05-26-2004, 02:29 PM
if they had half a brian they;de hit somewhere unexpected but that would really hurt...bein from AB canada, i'de say northern ab to kill the refineries, or texas, hit our oil and natural gas........and who'de ever expect them to hit canada, they hit the alaska pipe line and cut off flow to the us the whole notherern west coast would be screwed for power

KASCHAK
05-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Overkillkfx400
i live 8 hours away from nyc..does not make me feel good and how did those towel heads get over hear anyways?

bush let them in as cheap labor.. just like all the dirty spicks.. i live about 15 minutes away from a nucular plant.. it was supposed to be one of the targets on 9/11
and i hope they dont get it this time...

the towlheads are so stupid.. they should just kill eachother and not us..

emj426
05-26-2004, 02:41 PM
I live about 2 miles from one of the power plants that is listed as #2 to be hit during an attack. I am in WV but I guess this plant provides power to the DC area. I was working at this plant during the 9/11 attack on the US and we had to be trained on how to use special masks and were warned about being on the list.

Tommy 17
05-26-2004, 02:52 PM
i just hope they don't take out 3 mile island (nuclear power plant by harrisburgh) i live close enouf i could get effects from it...

to be honest if the hit anything... i'm sry to say but i honestly think it will be chicago, philly, or nyc again... or a BIG sporting event...

if they try to take out nascar... u'll see 100,000 bass boats goin across the atlantic full of bombs and guns:devil:

Ralph
05-26-2004, 03:01 PM
It seems like if the goverment was smart they would not release info on attacks wich give towelheads places they shouldnt do because they are looked for. Instead if the Gov acted like they dont know anything the stupid terr would go to something the us got a tip on and then the us can bust em.

I think that bush is just using all of this towards his campaign and is just tryng to make himself look great knowing all these things...

xr50layke
05-26-2004, 03:01 PM
rotflmfao @ tommy :p

i for one am ready to kill for my country and the USA. i think we should get rid of all immigrants. call me racist, they smell funny. thank-you come-again!

SRH
05-26-2004, 04:40 PM
i wouldnt be too worried, i mean they had to steal one of are airplanes last time, lets just hope they dont send int he suicide camel riders

NTPracing22
05-26-2004, 04:56 PM
Who knows what these guys are capable of doing, who thought they could learn to fly a plane and plan to hit the two buildings that hurt our economy the most?

I kinda have a lot to worry about, i'm in New England and our slogen around here is, if you don't like the weather, wait a while and it'll change.

That's because we get all the aftermath of weather from the rest of the US, if the terrorists go chemical, or nuclear, it's going to end up out this way no matter where they strike.

live every day to it's fullest, if you sit around waiting for this crap to happen your going to miss life, run it hard boys and girls!:D

WhiteBros400ex
05-26-2004, 05:27 PM
maybe you shoukd try reading THE WHOLE THING....

Yea you will be susprised if you read it all its kind of hard to believe how you can make stuff up like that its pretty crazy and when i heard about it i thought it was all b/s and a waste of time but i read it and now i am believe it so far i mean stuff he said did happen.

JUST READ THE WHOLE SITE,YOU WIL BE SUPRISED:eek: :eek:

Sportrax10
05-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by WhiteBros400ex
Yea you will be susprised if you read it all its kind of hard to believe how you can make stuff up like that its pretty crazy and when i heard about it i thought it was all b/s and a waste of time but i read it and now i am believe it so far i mean stuff he said did happen.

JUST READ THE WHOLE SITE,YOU WIL BE SUPRISED:eek: :eek:
I think that is all b/s.... Seriously, in the future if there was a time machine then dont you think they would make sure everyone was fore warned rather then leaving it up to some dumb internet site?

MOFO
05-26-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17

if they try to take out nascar... u'll see 100,000 bass boats goin across the atlantic full of bombs and guns:devil:

sorry but I have to LAUGH MY ARSE OFF!!!! :devil:

So true, so true!!! :D

Tommy 17
05-26-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by MOFO

So true, so true!!! :D

haha def... all the iraqis would have to do is shine a spot light at them... all the glitter on the boats would blind us:blah:

JForestZ34
05-26-2004, 07:00 PM
Don't under estimate these towel heads. They got us once already so they have to be pretty smart to get us the first time.

The funny thing about this is everytime they hear chatter about something might happen, they right away warn us and tell us what we should do if something happens. I can understand and am all for it, but think of this, these guys are terrorists right? What better to terrorize us by talking to each other(knowing that we are listening) and saying that something is going to happen. RIght there that gets everybody nevervous and that's what terrorism is all about. It's like when you went to school, if there ever was a bully in school he would beat you up maybe not everyday but you never knew when it would happen, and that's the worst of it, just being scared of what ihgt happen, without knowing when. These guys have us all cowering in our own country, and that's what they want, they want us to know that they are the boss, and it is working. Hopefully nothing will happen with this one..

James

tp300ex
05-26-2004, 07:01 PM
i live in L.A and we have a big ***** power plant and if it would bhit we would blow up:(

NTPracing22
05-26-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by JForestZ34
It's like when you went to school, if there ever was a bully in school he would beat you up maybe not everyday but you never knew when it would happen, and that's the worst of it, just being scared of what ihgt happen, without knowing when.

thats a good point, and you see in almost all cases that the little kid with thick glasses that tries to do everything right gets pushed around by this bully, and eventually he snaps and takes a stand for himself.

I'm hoping to see that the US (little kid with thick glasses) takes a stand for it's self and puts the borders on lock down or something. We're doing our best right now, but do you guys think our best is enough?

Right now there's photos of 7 men all over the tv and internet.....7 men are putting billions of people into a panicking state of mind.

United we stand, united we fall, no matter what happens we've got to stay strong

Ryan
05-26-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by NTPracing22
United we stand, united we fall, no matter what happens we've got to stay strong

Damn right!:cool:

A4StrokeGuy
05-26-2004, 08:28 PM
I'm ready, we all die eventually and i figure if i'm going to die more of them will die before i go

Lets see them knock on my door:devil: ........

DrummerKid419
05-26-2004, 10:09 PM

Hell Yeah

WhiteBros400ex
05-26-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy
I'm ready, we all die eventually and i figure if i'm going to die more of them will die before i go

Thats what i am talking about HELL YEA:macho :macho :devil: :D :D

Did you see the new possible threat on July 4th i mean come if you supect something lets get on this and get the job done right.:grr:

tants
05-27-2004, 05:41 AM
Im 45 minutes north of NYC, 30 minutes from west point, and about 30 minutes from Stoney Point (major nuclear power plant by the hudson river)

the whole terrorist deal is just out of control, i dont understand how people target others for no reason...

LTandRaptorider
05-27-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by A4StrokeGuy

Yep, at my home I'm also ready... but any attack would probably happen at an event where you're not allowed to carry, and it wouldn't do you any good anyways. I try not to think about it, or let it affect what I want to do.

Luckily I'm not a Nascar fan!:p

Shawn H
05-27-2004, 09:38 AM
this is off topic but did anyone see the show on discovery or sumthing about how they make buildings terrorist proof?

I couldnt believe that they actually spray the inside of buildings walls with LINE-X (the bed liner chit) to hold the building together so if something bombs it theres less chrapnel.
They did it to the pentagon when they rebuilt it.

Just thought that was interesting

I'm not worried about a threat here where I live but the hoover dam would be a heck of a target for them retards?

I think everyone is watching out now and the goverment doesnt know if they will strike but will be like they warned all of us if they do IMO :confused: instead of not saying a thing like 9/11

05-27-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i just hope they don't take out 3 mile island (nuclear power plant by harrisburgh) i live close enouf i could get effects from it...

to be honest if the hit anything... i'm sry to say but i honestly think it will be chicago, philly, or nyc again... or a BIG sporting event...

Yeah, I can see Three Mile Island from my window!

LTandRaptorider
05-28-2004, 06:57 PM
And plenty of ammo for everything. ;)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid100/p3510733d7b1bf402c98d2d70715c3c1a/f9e6c76d.jpg

Flip_SideEX
05-28-2004, 08:05 PM
Yea I would have to say Greece this summer too. Since im going over in July but im leaving before the Olympics.:(

NTPracing22
05-28-2004, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
And plenty of ammo for everything. ;)

that's awesome man, all i've got is a .22 and a slingshot. hell, that's probably more than they'll have though!

but today I heard they're going to be going chemical this time around-which scares the crap out of me

LTandRaptorider
05-28-2004, 08:37 PM
After what happened in the bathroom last night, I think I'm immune to chemical attack! :eek2: :o

note to self... install exhaust fan in bathroom...

xr50layke
05-28-2004, 08:39 PM
im buying a semi auto .22 :) LT thats a lot of guns :huh.....

LTandRaptorider
05-28-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
im buying a semi auto .22 :) LT thats a lot of guns :huh.....

I couldn't get them all in one picture... ;) just another hobby of mine.

05-28-2004, 08:43 PM
LT are u acollector target shooter or what

LTandRaptorider
05-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by 250ex3
LT are u acollector target shooter or what

Yes to both. I used to target shoot every weekend, but haven't been able to the last couple of years. Nothing more relaxing than loading match rounds for the .308 and spending and afternoon of shooting.

Martin Blair
05-28-2004, 10:25 PM
Im glad i live in kansas, yeah we are south of kansascity about 22 miles, but still where pretty safe, I think. since theres no big events here and where surronderd by rest of the country.

we just have to worry about them damn
tornados that keep comming

Martin Blair
05-28-2004, 10:26 PM
Im glad i live in kansas, yeah we are south of kansascity about 22 miles, but still where pretty safe, I think. since theres no big events here and where surronderd by rest of the country.

we just have to worry about them damn
tornados that keep comming

am also glad my dad collects guns as well and i have a nice ar-15

Ryan
05-28-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by tants
Im 45 minutes north of NYC, 30 minutes from west point, and about 30 minutes from Stoney Point (major nuclear power plant by the hudson river)

Me and you both.

SickSixD R
05-29-2004, 12:59 AM
I'm 2 mins from McDill AFB in Tampa FL,.....I hate to see what its going to be like when this go's down....."No sleep"

TRX310R Rider
05-29-2004, 01:26 AM
i live in vegas and this stuff scares the crap out of me. after 9/11 just looking up and seeing planes anywhere near the stratosphere(the big 1000 something foot buliding) was scary. then we have hoover dam here too which will affect a whole ton of people and states like others have said. also there are just tons of people here in vegas. at my high school alone there are over 3000 kids and its scary to think how much damage they could do to a place like vegas will all the people and the money issue too. if they hit the strip or downton where all our gaming spots are. thats pretty much all of vegas' jobs and money sources. its pretty friggin scary...later

NTPracing22
05-29-2004, 06:09 AM
do you really think that they'd hit during the olympics? If they were going for a lot of deaths I think they would, but they're smart little turds, they'd hit somewhere that'll kill our economy or government.

NTPracing22
05-29-2004, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by TRX310R Rider
after 9/11 just looking up and seeing planes anywhere

for me it was the exact opposite...looking up and not seeing ANY planes for those 5 days or so when they were all grounded. The skies were empty and it was quiet out. (I live in the area of a commercial flight route)

250rmike
05-29-2004, 09:02 AM
well live right between bwi airport, baltimore, annapolis and dc . i am right in the middle of baltimore and annapolis and close to the other 2

xr50layke
05-29-2004, 09:24 AM
you know that "freedom ship" that is a city on water theyre building? was just watching it on discovery. will hold like a million people. that could be a big terrorist attack! nobody would be able to run, your in the middle of the atlantic. lots of money lost there.

NTPracing22
05-30-2004, 07:57 AM
i actually haven't heard about that. Sounds pretty cool though. but your right, that could be on thier list, you never know

Ryan
05-30-2004, 10:48 AM
I hope no terrorists read this.... We are giving out alot of idea's :o ;) .