PDA

View Full Version : What should I do??

phireboi
05-25-2004, 05:36 PM
I put my fourwheeler in a shop to get the top end rebuilt and they said it would take 3-4 weeks and its been almost 7 weeks. Any ideas about what I should do?

04'400ex'er
05-25-2004, 06:25 PM
Walk in the shop with a shot gun, kick their ***, and take your bike to another shop.:devil:

TC426EX
05-25-2004, 07:36 PM
obviously you took it somewhere so you know where it is.,... I would go and personally see what the deal is. I would want a full explanation and demand it be done fast and at a discounted price. I mean it is taking over DOUBLE the time to do it so you should be entitled to some kind of compensation. Get pissed and tell them whats up firmly. If they give you a problem just post them up and expose them on here and other web boards.....

Oh yeah, and next time I would just invest in a torque wrench, buy a piston and gasket kit and the rest of what you need, get a clymer manual and do it yourself.......

phireboi
05-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Next time that is what I will be doing this is non-sense I've been wanting to ride for a long time and if I would have done this myself I would have finished a long time ago. :mad: