PDA

View Full Version : Eton viper 90R

QuadJunkies
05-25-2004, 11:55 AM
has anyone here bought one yet???? I have been trying to locate some pics of it on the net but no luck....:confused: I have a reason for asking........:D

fastbikes
05-25-2004, 01:01 PM
here is a web site that has a pic.
http://www.quads-offroad.com/viper90.html

QuadJunkies
05-25-2004, 01:09 PM
Thanks!!! Do you know the weight? I didnt see it listed......

phaster1
05-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Try
viperr (http://www.anythingatv.com/Kids_ATVs/E-ton/E-Ton_Viper_90cc_ATV.htm)

You can get some info here. I heard these bikes are great and the reverse sounds great for trail riders.

QuadJunkies
05-26-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by phaster1
Try
viperr (http://www.anythingatv.com/Kids_ATVs/E-ton/E-Ton_Viper_90cc_ATV.htm)

You can get some info here. I heard these bikes are great and the reverse sounds great for trail riders. Thats where I bought our Eton viper 50......:) I talked to them on prices the other day..I didnt see any info on the 90r there,unless I missed something???:confused:

How do you think will be for a race quad?? and will mods be avail for them .For example, the 90 pipes that arealready produced,any word on if they will work for this new quad????

phaster1
05-26-2004, 07:46 AM
I can't imagine that the 05 90r would be any different than the 04. The only major change I think was the reverse option. Not really sure though.

I would like to have the Viper 90r for the reverse option, it saves you alot of stress on the tight trails.

Did you check with Raptor720 www.miniatvs.com about the mods?? I'm sure he could tell you.

Goodluck

QuadJunkies
05-26-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by phaster1
I can't imagine that the 05 90r would be any different than the 04. The only major change I think was the reverse option. Not really sure though.

I would like to have the Viper 90r for the reverse option, it saves you alot of stress on the tight trails.

Did you check with Raptor720 www.miniatvs.com about the mods?? I'm sure he could tell you.

Goodluck I posted a thread over there as well...;)

lsittingbull
06-02-2004, 11:41 PM
Quadjunkies, I purchased one back in march but sorry no pictures.

phaster1
06-03-2004, 09:15 AM
Lsittingbull,

how are you liken' the VIPERr??? Gives us some feedback..TY

markvette
06-03-2004, 02:30 PM
for trail riding or playing around it will be fine. it will not hold up to racing. i can show pics of one that spit pieces of the trany out the side of the cases on its second race. if your gonna race get the regular viper without reverse.

Mark

lsittingbull
06-03-2004, 11:22 PM
Phaster1, the bike is actually faster than i thought, For my little girl it`s plenty, What I like about it is the cdi box under the seat. you can adjust it so when your little ones get better you can make it faster. but she loves the horn and beeping sound when backing up. The back disc brake feels stronger than the ones on my 400. The front is only marginal but then again this is for kids:devil: . but all in all everybody enjoys it, it`s probably the greatest pit bike yet. yea I ride the heck out of it and you will to if you get one(250lb capacity ?).

markvette, I knew it was to good to be true. I was and still is hoping when she gets better I could purchase some hop up parts to get her into racing. It sure is fun to see your little girl race recon 250`s and give um a run for there money.:D