PDA

View Full Version : Hard times..

Kennethyfz450
05-24-2004, 09:53 PM
i dont know what to do..

i would like to buy a full system for my yfz noise really doesnt bother me but i dont want to bother anyone else. i have heard several people say that dont own either 450s said they dont sound as good..

i myself like the power so i want a pipe.. i know there is several companies like fmf and white brothers .. but i know they dont out perform sparks, lrd, esr..

i am about to purchased some xcr's for the rear..

i think i am going to buy a bumper and skids tomorrow if the local shop has some in stock.. and a smaller tooth sproket.. because here lately i have been riding some trails that i have to ride the clutch.. and i dont like it..

is their anything i could be missing i have a little bit to spend on it.. to make it perfom/ look better.

by the way i own a yfz .. help me out all i do is go up hills:D so i dont need anything to fancy just to break:(

anyhow give me some ideas before tomorrow..

cause tomorrow a shop around 45 miles from here carries sparks and lrd and hmf ..... i probably will end up getting the lrd.. pro flow series.

xr50layke
05-24-2004, 10:20 PM
Okay, I thought you meant like your dog died and you got fired or something. Sounds like your in heaven with a yfz :rolleyes:

JUSTINcredible
05-24-2004, 10:35 PM
sounds more like good times to me

Urpoisonddream
05-24-2004, 11:34 PM
yeah you freakin wanna hear about hard times. Pm me and ill tell you about some hard times. Let me spill my heart to you k!!:o ;)

jaywoodsrider
05-25-2004, 12:12 AM
No kiddin, I'm in heaven with my 300 and this guy is complaining about what mod to put on his yfz.

Guy400
05-25-2004, 05:02 AM
Check out the HMF exhaust with the quiet core insert. Nice boost in power and you won't have the neighbors calling the cops as soon as it's started.

05-25-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Check out the HMF exhaust with the quiet core insert. Nice boost in power and you won't have the neighbors calling the cops as soon as it's started.

Yuuuup

It's built as good or probably better than the LRD or sparks and has nice power gains. Just about every PRO and Pro Am GNCC racer runs HMF so it must work huh....:macho

redroost85
05-25-2004, 11:40 AM
Hey uh, poisondream....uh I just figured out that I have been staring at your avatar for like 5 minutes:eek2: :D

Now what were we talking about.....hard times, lol!:huh :p

1988R
05-25-2004, 01:57 PM
yeah really thats a nice set of gangsters on that thing