PDA

View Full Version : Ironboss race

kyte
05-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Pappy great pictures. You did and awsome job on the coverage. just wanted to give the dirtfisrt team of Mike & David Kyte a little recognition for their 2nd place finish. Thanks to all that put on a great race.:D

Pappy
05-25-2004, 06:36 AM
thanks for the compliment:)

i thought it was a great event and i love that course. once they get all the drainage issues worked out i may just live there:p

MooseRacing
05-25-2004, 08:07 AM
what drainage issues???:confused:

Pappy
05-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by MooseRacing
what drainage issues???:confused:

Chad said that there are a few areas in the back that stay wet and he is working on getting drain pipes and such in place to make those areas better.

Andy Lagzdins
05-26-2004, 08:46 AM
Here's to Dave and Mike Kyte for a great 2nd place finish at the Ironboss. It's great to have these guys representing my shop. Both of them juggle work, kids, family and still manage to kick *****! Way to go!

Admin
05-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Andy Lagzdins
Here's to Dave and Mike Kyte for a great 2nd place finish at the Ironboss. It's great to have these guys representing my shop. Both of them juggle work, kids, family and still manage to kick *****! Way to go!

I 2nd That!!!

jlhughes750
05-26-2004, 09:21 AM
are there complete results anywhere???

how'd Hertz and Kramer do???

Also the pic of Joe Borich is actually Blake Kramer...... he has one of Chris's old bikes and it looks just like the one that Joe was on.. Blake Kramer is a fast youngster to watch out for.

Pappy
05-26-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
are there complete results anywhere???

how'd Hertz and Kramer do???

Also the pic of Joe Borich is actually Blake Kramer...... he has one of Chris's old bikes and it looks just like the one that Joe was on.. Blake Kramer is a fast youngster to watch out for.

both quads are almost identical in looks so its hard for me to tell them apart. Blake and Joe had some of the best racing going on!