PDA

View Full Version : Bad Luck at Red Bud...

cody anderson
05-24-2004, 02:39 PM
Lets start from the begining, shall we? Rained Thursday, Friday and a little on Saturday... Saturday practice, I broke an upper shock bolt going down a straight, thus causing the front end to dive and go end over end. Pro/Am class, broke a lower heim joint after landing a big ***** table, thus again causing quad to go end over end... A class, Broke a tie rod end... need I say more? Oh, and last gate pick in both A and Pro/Am... Good times huh? I did get to ride Doug Gust's bike though in practice. Holy God, is that thing sweet...

SmokinEX
05-24-2004, 02:55 PM
doesn't sound like your it was your weekend, just try and make up for it next time

Berry
05-24-2004, 02:57 PM
bummer, but thats racing!

so why did you ride gusts bike? must have been sweeet!

05-24-2004, 02:58 PM
:cuss: thats what you get for riding a yamaha!!! j/k :blah:

MXcutie
05-24-2004, 03:03 PM
I CALLED YOU ***** LAST NITE AND YOU DIDNT CALL ME BACK! YOUR IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :grr:

Berry
05-24-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by MXcutie
I CALLED YOU ***** LAST NITE AND YOU DIDNT CALL ME BACK! YOUR IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :grr:

OWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-24-2004, 03:16 PM
that sucks

do you know how bob lind did?

cody anderson
05-24-2004, 03:20 PM

Why don't you get your POS phone checked out... When you called I was at dinner with Jon Guetter and a guy from ATVSPORT, I saw that you called when we got back in the truck I tried calling you about 3 times, and once today!

cody anderson
05-24-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by D23QuadMXer
that sucks

do you know how bob lind did?

I know that in +25 he crashed and left before 250 A... So he didn't finish either of them...

MXcutie
05-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by cody anderson
Why don't you get your POS phone checked out... When you called I was at dinner with Jon Guetter and a guy from ATVSPORT, I saw that you called when we got back in the truck I tried calling you about 3 times, and once today!

how about i dont get service here at home so you have to call my house and i know you have that number!

TGW_400ex
05-24-2004, 03:56 PM
how about i dont get service here at home so you have to call my house and i know you have that number!

trouble in paradise?

JUSTINcredible
05-24-2004, 04:27 PM
hey cody, atleast ur still in one piece, for the most part

Guy400
05-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Can someone remind me why we have a PM feature?

05-24-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by cody anderson
Lets start from the begining, shall we? Rained Thursday, Friday and a little on Saturday... Saturday practice, I broke an upper shock bolt going down a straight, thus causing the front end to dive and go end over end. Pro/Am class, broke a lower heim joint after landing a big ***** table, thus again causing quad to go end over end... A class, Broke a tie rod end... need I say more? Oh, and last gate pick in both A and Pro/Am... Good times huh? I did get to ride Doug Gust's bike though in practice. Holy God, is that thing sweet...

May I recommend a Honda.....:devil:

MXcutie
05-24-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
trouble in paradise?

lol no it's all fixed :) someone called and made my day better :) and yes i knwo we have PM's that's why i pmed him after that last posted i made

MOFO
05-24-2004, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Can someone remind me why we have a PM feature?

Whats a PM feature?? :confused:

400exmom
05-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
Can someone remind me why we have a PM feature? im just guessing... so peops can ramble on about chit to someone that no one else really cares about :D

LTandRaptorider
05-25-2004, 05:04 PM
lol no it's all fixed :) someone called and made my day better :) and yes i knwo we have PM's that's why i pmed him after that last posted i made

Gee... does this mean we don't get to see the soap opera on here anymore?:confused:

And a word from our sponsor... "I'm not only the president, but also a member of the 'EXRIDEHER' club!" :eek: :p

Guy400
05-25-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
And a word from our sponsor... "I'm not only the president, but also a member of the 'EXRIDEHER' club!" :eek: :p I thought I had heard it all until that!! LMFAO!!!!!:D