PDA

View Full Version : exracer12, what's going on???

hosted
05-24-2004, 11:22 AM
exracer12, I sent you a money order for the Edelbrock carb almost a month ago now and still have nothing. It wouldn't be to bad, but you won't pm me back with any response so I know what's going on. I would really appreciate it if I could have the carb or get my money back.

pnut420
05-24-2004, 08:23 PM
hey man that really sucks.

Here yah go http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105567

He is ripping other people off as well. Im doing a search under his name to see how many people he ripped off

Zingnut
08-04-2004, 01:22 PM
Hosed me out of my works shocks...

my issue (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118126&highlight=exracer12)

Zingnut
08-04-2004, 01:24 PM
What info do you have on this guy I am going after him for my issue I can also bring in your issues with the police as well.

Send the info to: bickelj@earthlink.net
~Jeff

300exOH
08-04-2004, 01:30 PM
check out these threads. This guy has screwed many people.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61773&highlight=chuck+welna

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62205&highlight=chuck+welna

pnut420
08-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Wow it was a long time ago that he was ripping people off, you guys need to do searches under peopled names to see how prior transactions went, which in this case they didnt go good for many buyers. Its hard to stay on top of I know, but as I buyer we just have to be aware.

hosted
08-08-2004, 02:29 PM
I don't have all that much info on him, but here's what I have.

charles whelna
30 south jardin st
shenandoah pa 17976

I have done different searches on different forums but I can't remember where I saw that he was trying to sell his 400 because he was moving to Florida.

Zingnut
08-08-2004, 05:03 PM
Open Forum thread (http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118169)

hosted
10-29-2004, 09:14 AM
just keeping people informed about this kid!!!

10-29-2004, 02:01 PM
i sent people there payments back when i sent back the works shocks. everything has been straight for a long time.....you can also check out my ebay feedback. all positive. ebay- chujoforever

yes i did make it all right. and if there is anyone on this site that i didnt make it straight with then they need to pm me and we will get things straight. i changed and it was for the good. i planned to stay on this site to help ppl and myself with parts and problems. so there is no need to go bad mouthing me on here. if you have a problem please pm me or email me at exracer12@ziplip.com. Thank you!

derekhonda
10-29-2004, 02:33 PM
So you fully knew and were planning on taking advantage of people...and then changed your mind when people threatened you with punishment, and now you expect everything to be alright with everyone else? get real

10-29-2004, 03:18 PM
derek honda...well i think you should keep you nose in your own business....and as a matter of fact i got threatened by lots of people..they even had the head of the towns police dept come to my house and ask questions well it seems your wrong with the punishment part. i wasnt punished....i dont care if people want me here..i really dont ban me if they want...i guess your one of those people that think people never change...well sorry buddy..people do change and i did and i make things straight now......so Myob

pnut420
10-29-2004, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by exracer12
derek honda...well i think you should keep you nose in your own business....and as a matter of fact i got threatened by lots of people..they even had the head of the towns police dept come to my house and ask questions well it seems your wrong with the punishment part. i wasnt punished....i dont care if people want me here..i really dont ban me if they want...i guess your one of those people that think people never change...well sorry buddy..people do change and i did and i make things straight now......so Myob

;) Sometimes people dont change.

derekhonda
10-30-2004, 01:07 AM

Not to keep things going, but basically, the only reason you gave people their money/belongings back was because someone tracked you down and sent the police after you. So after you realized you HAD TO (as in...not a choice) only then did you give people what they were owed. Great job on deciding to do the right thing :rolleyes:

Got any parts you can sell me, mind if i pay in cash ? :rolleyes: :(

rmilli
10-30-2004, 05:27 AM
If this is the same person, that I bought a 400ex engine and other parts off of. I know that he did not pay everyone back. I sent him over $400 for parts. So do not believe him that everything is ok

Pappy
10-31-2004, 08:34 PM
i wasnt punished....i dont care if people want me here..i really dont ban me if they want...

i want i want:scary:

your history dude. i just happen to be the one pulling the plug. im glad if you changed your ways but screwing people is like bad breathe. it stinks:scary:

roostin_dale
10-31-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i want i want:scary:

your history dude. i just happen to be the one pulling the plug. im glad if you changed your ways but screwing people is like bad breathe. it stinks:scary:

:devil: :scary:

derekhonda
10-31-2004, 10:05 PM
watch out for that door ! :devil:

GreatAim
11-17-2004, 08:31 PM
I sent him $210 for a DMC alien exhaust and never ecieved it or my money back.

steveatv3
11-18-2004, 04:01 PM
good call pappy, we really dont need people like this and unfortunatly just cuz you banned one there will be 2 more to take his place probably.

Sorry to here about your miss fortune

atvmxrcr86
12-04-2004, 02:59 AM
it really is a shame that someone has to try to, and sometimes get away with, royally screwing people over. after reading this and even before, is why i am scared of buying anything off the web. unless it is from a renoned dealer like alba, rocky mountian, etc. but i see and hear of people on ebay getting a ton of stuff for dirt cheap. there are tons of parts i need off there, but am leary of getting scammed like some on here. how can you tell that when you buy something, you wont be ripped off, even if the person selling has positive feedback? i guess what i am really trying to say, can the person selling give his self positive feedback somehow? i just want to try to find out what i can about ebay before i try to bid on something is all...
Ryan

p.s.
sorry for all those who got screwed! i hate to hear things like this :(

Hammer trx450r
12-04-2004, 04:42 AM
Did he really say "people change" LMFAO