PDA

View Full Version : Finally

dirtmomma
05-24-2004, 08:50 AM
OK well we got my head back from being ported/polished on Sat. & got the ol 300 back together this weekend!! I'm sooooo happy it's been tore down about 6 weeks :rolleyes: but I think it was worth it :blah: The guy that did the porting did a great job & man he took a ton of junk outta there LOL, the ports are HUGE!! We put in a WEB cam grind 3, hardened rockers, & a 400ex carb. Everything went back together great, when we got it all done we cranked it over not thinking it would start becuz who knew if the carb was dialed in at all, well that thing fired right up & OH MAN it sounds SOOOOOO GOOOD!! Big time THROATY sound :devil: I can't wait to get it out on a track think it's gonna rip!! Only rode it in the yard in about 3rd gear so far but it was pulling the front tires off the ground & it's lowered for flattrack still, hell I'll really have to hang on once it's raised back up for the trails :eek2: Got lots of grunt & w/ the porting should run out good in 5th gear anythings got to be better than stock LOL. We were also worried about the MegaMax set up but so far so good, I have a pretty big head pipe so it's all good. So anyway I'm just a very happy girl i was stressing I would have a quad for Memorial Day, or the next race but OH man look out world here I come hahaha j/k I still have to race 450r's but I will have a much better chance now :):)

wilkin250r
05-24-2004, 01:00 PM
Keep us posted on the race results!

JOEX
05-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Keep us posted on the race results!
:macho ;)

Glad to hear you got it back together and running strong!:)

Good luck at the races;)