PDA

View Full Version : Haspin acres race report

cady#1
05-23-2004, 07:59 PM
This was the first race i have ever been in and man it was a blast. I was hate in life at first because i kept going up this hill instead of makin a sharp right, and it would put me right back at the start/finsh. Man that sucked, but when they restarted the race i was about halfway in the pack when we entered the woods By mile 4 i was in the lead. I even picked off a few b riders, and finshed first in class C!

brian-250
05-23-2004, 08:12 PM
i got nineth in da sport class,what were you riding?,my damage=5 broke bolts,bent bar,messed up handguards,one flat tire,bent bumper,and john got 12th in the B class and tore one "lip" off his bumper,and bent both a-arms:o ,pics soon to come,and 250exstud i gotta bone to pick with you:grr:

cady#1
05-23-2004, 08:18 PM
Was it just me or does that dirt tear into your brakes. It fell like i was griading metal to metal. All yeah i had a white z400 tcs shocks red helment and white t-shirt

250EXstud
05-23-2004, 08:23 PM
well i figured it out finally, my mom is my bad luck charm. She has come to the last 2 races and both times something has happended. This time i just got stuck which slowed me way down. I got 11th in A. It was fun though and my prayers go out to the one guy in B class. I heard they drove him a little ways down the road and then life line took him the rest of the way.
Brian what do you want?

brian-250
05-23-2004, 08:27 PM
jordan,was it you or josh that yelled somthing when you passed me? it sounded like "f*** you brian" :grr:

was that you that pulled up beside me at the top of that hill?

joshyz125
05-23-2004, 08:37 PM
I had a good run. placed 4th, i think there was 17 or 18 in the "A" class. got hung up on a few hills, but nothing to damaging. best thing is i finished, and i don't think i broke anything. How often does that happen?

Brian 250.
First off. i didn't yell a dang thing. and second, i know Jordan didn't Either.
Why would we say anything to you like that?
and what makes you think it was us?

Lil braf- I seen you on the side, sorry for whatever bad luck came your way.

To kevin wahls daughter and the gentleman that was hurt extremely bad on the start, Best wishes to both of you.

250EXstud
05-23-2004, 08:42 PM
Brian i yelled "Go Brian!" i didn't say F you i was chearing you on.

Lil - Braff
05-23-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by joshyz125
Lil braf- I seen you on the side, sorry for whatever bad luck came your way.

To kevin wahls daughter and the gentleman that was hurt extremely bad on the start, Best wishes to both of you.

No biggie! I just hope that we can fix the problem for good this time. Do you know who the guy was that I was sittin next to? He was on a red and black raptor. Pretty cool fella. I already forgot his name. :rolleyes: lol

If anyone hears anything about the 2 that wrecked please post it and keep us updated! Hope you 2 get better SOON!!

So what did everyone think of the track? I personally really liked it. Other than the mess up at the starts, the 2 people getting hurt, me getting stuck, and my 4wheeler dying, I thought it was a pretty fun day. Met lots of other exriders and the weather was great! Can't wait til the next one!!

Lil - Braff
05-23-2004, 08:59 PM
Oh and thank you soooo much to the 2 guys that helped me get unstuck. ;)

Brian... Good thing you didn't make a bet with Bradley b/c you would have lost! I guess that you 'didn't have much competion' and were just 'putting along' again? lol I think I see a pink dress that will be coming out of the closet just for you!! lol :devil:

brian-250
05-23-2004, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Lil - Braff
No biggie! I just hope that we can fix the problem for good this time. Do you know who the guy was that I was sittin next to? He was on a red and black raptor. Pretty cool fella. I already forgot his name. :rolleyes: lol

If anyone hears anything about the 2 that wrecked please post it and keep us updated! Hope you 2 get better SOON!!

So what did everyone think of the track? I personally really liked it. Other than the mess up at the starts, the 2 people getting hurt, me getting stuck, and my 4wheeler dying, I thought it was a pretty fun day. Met lots of other exriders and the weather was great! Can't wait til the next one!!

well right after i passed you i rolled it and fell back to 9th,it was nice to finally meet you guys!well atleast i beat one of you:o

brian-250
05-23-2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by 250EXstud
Brian i yelled "Go Brian!" i didn't say F you i was chearing you on.

lol ok if i would have known it was you i wouldent have moved:blah: :macho ,how did you know it was me?

brian-250
05-23-2004, 09:09 PM
Oh and thank you soooo much to the 2 guys that helped me get unstuck. ;)

Brian... Good thing you didn't make a bet with Bradley b/c you would have lost! I guess that you 'didn't have much competion' and were just 'putting along' again? lol I think I see a pink dress that will be coming out of the closet just for you!! lol :devil:

did i spatter you when i passed you on da hill?i didnt take it easy but that mile or so you followed me was as fast as i could go:( wheres my pics?!i wont were a skirt you said you liked it to much:blah:

250EXstud
05-23-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
lol ok if i would have known it was you i wouldent have moved:blah: :macho ,how did you know it was me?
1)Recon
2)It was going really slow
That = YOU:blah:

cady#1
05-23-2004, 09:11 PM
My prayers go out to the two that got hurt. And is air cared the same thing as life line :confused2

brian-250
05-23-2004, 09:15 PM
1)Recon
2)It was going really slow
That = YOU:blah:

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-055.gif

slow? oh i was putting right though there when you passed me i dropped the hammer! and was 20-30 feet from you grab bar,shoulda put you in a tree:devil: :blah:

Lil - Braff
05-23-2004, 09:16 PM
well right after i passed you i rolled it and fell back to 9th,it was nice to finally meet you guys!well atleast i beat one of you:o

Yea you did but don't expect that to happen to often so just enjoy it this one time! lol If I could ever get my 300 to stay running for an entire race then it will be on!!! :devil: and just remember.... so what if you did finish ahead of me, I did pass you in the woods! :blah:

No you did not 'spatter' me. So when I was following you that was as fast as you could go? OKAY! lol Be prepared for next time b/c my 300 WILL be ready!

Yes my pink skirt I do like but giving it up for you to wear during a race would be worth it! lol

bradley300
05-23-2004, 09:42 PM
got 3rd in the sport class, smoked brian totally, so it was a good day. had the chain derail on my 3rd lap wich cost me 2nd place tho, i heard the winner of the sport class worked his way thru all the c riders and all but a few of the b riders, he must have been flyin!

hareracer
05-23-2004, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by bradley300
got 3rd in the sport class, smoked brian totally, so it was a good day. had the chain derail on my 3rd lap wich cost me 2nd place tho, i heard the winner of the sport class worked his way thru all the c riders and all but a few of the b riders, he must have been flyin! His name is Steve. He is pretty fast. I raced against him last year in D 15.

hareracer
05-23-2004, 10:33 PM

So what did everyone think of the track? I personally really liked it. Other than the mess up at the starts, the 2 people getting hurt, me getting stuck, and my 4wheeler dying, I thought it was a pretty fun day. Met lots of other exriders and the weather was great! Can't wait til the next one!! You said you would forget. I guess you were right. Ashley is doing well know broken bones. She just going to be sore for a while. I'm sure she'll be back in know time.

Braff1
05-23-2004, 10:45 PM
cady#1, good race! I remember you passing me down by that pond and never seen you again. I need to make some Jetting adjustments and I plan on keeping up with you next time.

Lils quad ran in top form for the 2.5 hrs we practiced saturday, all during when we preroad the coars, and the one charity lap before the restart. The good part is at least the quad starts but won't run when you give it gas. I am thinking some mud has gotten in and blocking off the Main jet. Anyway I guess Lil is going to get a block of instruction in carb maintanence 101. Might even have here do my rejetting.

I hope that nobody was seriously injured and wish them a speedy recovery.

B-Rad, next time you do dougnuts in the parking lot turn off the
"ejection seat" button. lol

worm
05-24-2004, 12:35 AM
well i won the quad 4stroke open Motocross race.... which one of you girls has the white 300ex? did anyone watch some mx?

cdalejef
05-24-2004, 08:32 AM
Who won the pro class?

05-24-2004, 08:40 AM
he must have been flyin!

You can too if you keep your quad maintaned sucka....:blah:

Braff1
05-24-2004, 08:47 AM
What eats up the brakes is the sand/mud that is built up on the pads. Imagine the sand as nothing more than sandpaper.

bradley300
05-24-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Rico
You can too if you keep your quad maintaned sucka....:blah:

hey now, the 300's gettin better! and i was flyin myself, i was in second most of the race.

i also tightened my chain right b4 the race, so i dont know what happened yet. i'll give it a good look over when i clean it up

and lil-braff was the girl on the white 300

david kelsch
05-24-2004, 09:27 AM
Well there haven't been many starts like that one.

THANK GOD.

The ATV race was a little too exciting for round three of the Haspin Acre Hare Scramble series. It was in the same old spot with no turn on the start. We just funnelled straight into the woods. The first two rows went through with no problems. That third row had an unfortunate rider get thrown from their ATV. Then apparently nailed in the back by another rider. He suffered some back or bone injuries. They Life Lined, or MediVAC, or how about used a helicopter to transport him. It was more as a precaution than a necessity. His color was bad and he wasn't breathing too well. I'll get an update from the race promoters later today and post it.

Then a few minutes later we hear of a second injury just in the woods. There were two rows that didn't get a normal start. We filed then into the woods, past the injured, single file. I've never seen a start like that. The final straw was when just a couple minutes later groups of people started coming in to finish their first lap. They were excited to know they just completed a 6 1/2 mile course in 6 minutes. NOT. We explained they had to have made a wrong turn and off they went again. The second 6 minute lap really had us scratching our heads.

There was only one thing to do here. We called the race and stopped it. For that we apologize. It was in the best interest of the injured people and the EMTs and emergency equiptment.
We addressed the confusing track issues and restarted the whole thing with a three lap sprint. For a race that was messed up as it was I am still beaming with pride in how everyone responded. There were only a few people upset with the restart. Most everyone understood and worked with us to overcome a difficult situation.

Congradulations to all who participated, you showed great sportsmanship and concern for our fellow racers and for a fair race. You did everyone in the sport proud.:)

The results are as follows:
Pro quad
4th Todd Demaree TRX450R
3rd Cory Dunn TRX400EX
2nd Ron Martin TRX400EX
1st Scott Fleishaurer YFZ450

Brent Howell suffered an injury (he was walking around later)

A quad
6th Lloyd Brock TRX450R
5th Mke Harden TRX450R
4th Josh Lane TRX400EX
3rd Nate Richardson KFX400
2nd James Little YFZ450
1st Damon Gerald Z400

B quad
6th Tony Egert TRX400EX
5th Josh Wesley Z400
4th Adam Priddy TRX400EX
3rd Philip Bowling TRX400EX
2nd Michael Johanninman TRX450R
1st Joey Chapman Raptor

C Quad
6th Kyle Foltz Z400
5th Dereck Denny Predator
4th Scott Bush TRX450R
3rd Blew Dewire Raptor
2nd Daniel Brafford Predator
1st Sean Cady Z400

Sport Utility Novice

6th Jimmy Simpson TRX300EX
5th Bobby Woolridge TRX250X
4th Greg Aurthur LTX250
3rd Brad Morrison TRX300EX
2nd Darrell Foster TRX250X
1st Steve Kaylor TRX300EX

Thanks to Josh from T and T powersports in Mooresville IN for their support and another bunch of great door prizes.

It was an exciting day. Brad showed the other two trash talkin ATV ridin EXRIDER.com mad dog daddies how its done. Good job to him. Will it curb the endless banter? probably not.:o

bradley300
05-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by david kelsch

It was an exciting day. Brad showed the other two trash talkin ATV ridin EXRIDER.com mad dog daddies how its done. Good job to him. Will it curb the endless banter? probably not.:o

next race, i'll finish them off on the blaster- that should do it:devil:

and i for one was unhappy to not only see the (in my opinion) the straight ahead start, i think its MUCH safer to have a turn or two b4 the woods to spread everyone out a little. not a fan of the safety start either, but o well, i understand that one.

what i really didnt like was the re-start, someone is badly injured during the first straight away start, how difficult would it have been to move the start around the corner? (where it was for the first race) there were also a few spots where arrow placement could have been better. a few spots where the track would make a hard right or left hand turn, the arrows werent in your line of sight, so you had to stop and ride around looking for them.

once i could stay on the track, i did pretty good tho, and actually even liked the trac itself, just a few quirks i mentioned above that i wouldnt mind seeing changed

Honda
05-24-2004, 11:00 AM
Sorry I couldn't be there! I'll be out for a few more weeks, I broke my fibula out at Badlands. Heel Gaurds are definatly a good thing, leave them on if you value your legs.

Anyway, as soon as my leg is healed I will be back in action.

:(

250EXstud
05-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Man what luck for Brent Howell! I heard that while he was riding a tree limb fell out of a tree and smoked him in the leg. He said he wanted to vomit. If that wouldn't have happened i am sure he would of won.

250EXstud
05-24-2004, 12:28 PM
O and to Brian. I am not even goin to argue with you.

brian-250
05-24-2004, 12:37 PM
O and to Brian. I am not even goin to argue with you.

sissey!!!!!,get back to class!:devil:

brian-250
05-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Yea you did but don't expect that to happen to often so just enjoy it this one time! lol If I could ever get my 300 to stay running for an entire race then it will be on!!! :devil: and just remember.... so what if you did finish ahead of me, I did pass you in the woods! :blah:

No you did not 'spatter' me. So when I was following you that was as fast as you could go? OKAY! lol Be prepared for next time b/c my 300 WILL be ready!

Yes my pink skirt I do like but giving it up for you to wear during a race would be worth it! lol

sure it will:devil: i wont wear it anyway,and where are my pics?:confused: post them ASAP!lol,no that was second gear i think:confused:

lshonda310
05-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Man what luck for Brent Howell! I heard that while he was riding a tree limb fell out of a tree and smoked him in the leg. He said he wanted to vomit. If that wouldn't have happened i am sure he would of won.

I am glad Brent wasn't seriously hurt but, don't count your chickens before their hatched, I think I could of gave him a run for his money yesterday, maybe next time

worm
05-24-2004, 02:35 PM
you all should have been on the MX track instead.. im in black on the blue YFZ

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p1c2b5289db1d43a14e3051d736b0480b/f88d9351.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p452f954f1cd4f89c65d63b5a46f76e70/f88d9343.jpg

hareracer
05-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Man what luck for Brent Howell! I heard that while he was riding a tree limb fell out of a tree and smoked him in the leg. He said he wanted to vomit. If that wouldn't have happened i am sure he would of won. You guys kill me. Don't get me wrong Brent is very fast but so is Scott and he was flying yesterday. He won by nearly two minutes. So give him a little credit. I hope Brent is okay and hope to see Scott and him battle again sometime soon.

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by hareracer
You said you would forget. I guess you were right. Ashley is doing well know broken bones. She just going to be sore for a while. I'm sure she'll be back in know time.

LOl! Yup.. told ya I prolly would! I remembered after I posted that. Oh well tho! lol No broken bones is always good to hear. Hope she gets well soon.

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by worm
which one of you girls has the white 300ex? did anyone watch some mx?

That would be me.... why?

I didn't get a chance to go over there to check that out. What time did they start? How did all that go?

brian-250
05-24-2004, 04:20 PM
LOl! Yup.. told ya I prolly would! I remembered after I posted that. Oh well tho! lol No broken bones is always good to hear. Hope she gets well soon.

:huh ,a girl got hurt to?:o

brian-250
05-24-2004, 04:25 PM
worm,i watched like 5mins of it,but how did you do?

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 04:28 PM
sure it will:devil: i wont wear it anyway,and where are my pics?:confused: post them ASAP!lol,no that was second gear i think:confused:

Chill dude!! They will be up eventually. SURE that was secong gear. :huh :rolleyes:

brian-250
05-24-2004, 04:32 PM
Chill dude!! They will be up eventually. SURE that was secong gear. :huh :rolleyes:

wanna trade?lets see what you can do!:macho does onerancher still wanna trade?

worm
05-24-2004, 04:39 PM
lil-braff.. i was leaving the truck and a girl on a 30o rode by w/ the quad shop graphics so i figured it was someone here.. ifollowed behind you for a second so if you stopped id say hi.. but i think you were headed to get somin to drink and i didnt want to go up there again..

i signed u really late so i got 16th position on the gate.. instead of startig in a second row i went all of the way to the out side, i was actually off the track. going towards a barrel ..i came out 3rd around the first corner... honestly the 1 and 2 place guys were slower around the track but i couldnt really pass.. so i hit this jump on the new part of the track and landed crazy on my front wheels and pulled my kill switch.. i still finishd 4th..
second moto.. i pulled second out of the hole. and led the whole race from the 3rd corner or so.. it was a fun race.

SOOOOOOOO. i got 1st overall
we had the brown ford truck w/ superswampers if anyone saw it.

brian-250
05-24-2004, 04:45 PM
yea i saw you guys,i was on a red recon with a BUNCH of stikers on it,i was prolly going to fast to recognize:devil:

worm
05-24-2004, 04:51 PM
mna you have big talk about going fast now...
i would have had a bigger lead in that picture but i did a 360 in the middle of the track the corner before.. the kendas werent hooking very good sideways.

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 04:56 PM
wanna trade?lets see what you can do!:macho does onerancher still wanna trade?

I used to ride a recon!! A stock recon. Those things are fun. Might have to bring up our recon one day. :devil:

Worm... I don't remember anyone followin me in the parking lot. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention tho! lol You should have said hi. Was I headin up to the gate area? Or somewhere else?

brian-250
05-24-2004, 05:01 PM
I used to ride a recon!! A stock recon. Those things are fun. Might have to bring up our recon one day. :devil:

Worm... I don't remember anyone followin me in the parking lot. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention tho! lol You should have said hi. Was I headin up to the gate area? Or somewhere else?

whats this? YOU have a Recon to bring ti on baby, ill whoop you but:devil: ,check you pm's to:o ;)

worm
05-24-2004, 05:06 PM
well if i cant find a MX race on the 6th ill be out there w/ you guys and then ill say hi... deal? think youll show up?

lil-braff :you didnt notice anyone behind you.. i was only there for a minute..i turned around right at the dragstrip and you went right and up towards the front .. towards the buildings

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 05:17 PM
Yes Brian... we have a recon. It's actualy my grandparents but my cousins ride it so I'm not sure I'd be able to borrow it for a race. Might have to try so that I can say that I still can pass you on a the same bike. Stock. :devil: Check your PMs! :rolleyes:

Worm... that sounds like a deal! We should be there. Hope you'll get to make it up there also. and I swear... I did not notice anyone behind me. You're not supposed to look behind ya anyway! lol

brian-250
05-24-2004, 05:22 PM
ahh,you can talk them out of it:o ,and no you cant,theres a BIG diff between the bikes,i never did ride yours or brads,and you have a pm:rolleyes:

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 05:36 PM
Well you can be my pit ****** the next race and warm my bike up for me. :devil: lol I'll even let you ride it but I doubt you'll be able to handle all the power. You might like the set up tho since it is set up for a chick. lol :blah:

Maybe you should change your thingie under your name to "sports class kicks my ***" Just a thought. lol

brian-250
05-24-2004, 05:41 PM
no comment,and if i can handle my ex i can handle your POS,atleast mine finshed:blah: you got a pm :o

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 06:00 PM
no comment,and if i can handle my ex i can handle your POS,atleast mine finshed:blah: you got a pm :o

Yea so what if you can handle your ex... don't mean that you can handle it good. and my 300 is NOT a POS! It was in front of you during the whole time that it was running. Mine is still decently new and getting some stuff worked out still.

brian-250
05-24-2004, 06:08 PM
blah blah blah,time for another 20 pages of trash talkin:devil:

honda250xrider
05-24-2004, 06:40 PM
worm- im pretty sure i saw you there, good race.... i was the one racing in the four stroke standard class #31 only 4 riders showed i was kinda let down i was hoping for more of a turn out for our class, but i did get 1st, im hoping to step it up to open class the next race and see how i will do im sure it wont be a 1st but i think it would be fun to see how i could do agaisnt some of the bigger guys.

worm
05-24-2004, 06:49 PM
you hAVE THAT LOUD ***** 250x ? red and grey i think? i always see you race... i think we usually park by you on the big track... we park next to the table top inside the track area...
where s the next races? im goign to gravelrama on the 30th..if you want info on it PM me.. its near hamilton ohio and put on by plessinger cycles.

kw39xc
05-24-2004, 09:05 PM
:) To all the riders that sent your thoughts and prayers to Ashlie Whaley she is still in alot of pain but only has a deep tissue bruise on her leg and shoulder we hope her recovery will be quick she has two races next weekend but if not she'll be ready for the next national . Ashlie will be back on the 400 next race the yamaha got the best of her she needs to change that twist throttle to a thumb throttle those trees dont quite move.Our prayers go out to Wayne and his family we hope he has a speedy recovery as well . And we hope Brent is feeling alright that had to hurt the day was just weird. Thanks to all the Fleishhauser Racing crew ashlie and i are glad to know you all are there to help at anytime even when mom is frecking out thanks i got your back as well (ANDREA) Thanks again for all your support Andrea and Kevin Wall
Sponsers :
Honda of Troy
Fleishhauser Racing (Thanks Scott)
Snapper Racing
Ims
Maxxis Tires
Works Performance Shocks
Bad Monkey Racing

Lil - Braff
05-24-2004, 09:48 PM
kw39xc- Glad to hear she is okay and that nothing is broken. I hope to see her out on the track again soon. Bedford is talking about having a girls class and I'm gonna need some competion!! lol Tell her to take the time off and let it heal it right the first time. Hope she's better soon!

bradley300
05-25-2004, 12:01 AM
,i never did ride yours or brads,and you have a pm:rolleyes:

and you wont, i dont have gthunder stickers b/c they look neat, gthunder built my motor, you CANT handle the power

brian-250
05-25-2004, 10:25 AM
and you wont, i dont have gthunder stickers b/c they look neat, gthunder built my motor, you CANT handle the power

i will,i could have to:devil: and yea i can handel thst POS!:blah:

Braff1
05-25-2004, 10:44 AM
kw39xc, Glad to hear Ashlie has no broken bones. I am sure she will have a heck of a bruise, them trees are unforgiving. Learning to race with a twist throttle is a rough task in itself let alone putting it on a YFZ. We hope to see her back on the track soon.

brian-250
05-25-2004, 11:00 AM
hey, does anyone know who #806 was,i gotta bone ta pick with him:mad:

Braff1
05-25-2004, 11:38 AM
Here is what happens when you go out for your 3rd lap and never return. Someone takes your plaque and poses for a pic.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p6c6173a6acc90dda9f45c9ade7c2d764/f88a612f.jpg

brian-250
05-25-2004, 11:42 AM
lmao,i WAS gonna "borrow" brads but i didnt, dan you have pm;)

cady#1
05-25-2004, 12:11 PM
Hey braff1 what class did you run?

cady#1
05-25-2004, 12:14 PM
All yeah, brian you must be a bone pickin pro:rolleyes:

Braff1
05-25-2004, 12:24 PM
C class. I was on the Predator.

Lil - Braff
05-25-2004, 02:54 PM
Brian's recon before the race
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/pf92a91a5d2806a7a069360124a3f24d4/f88a635d.jpg

Brian's recon after the race :devil: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p57540283d72691fa08c6c3d91b80e142/f88a60b5.jpg

Lil - Braff
05-25-2004, 02:59 PM
Sport Class start
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p75c9132ea3d3c5705d801701fe3b110f/f88a6197.jpg
I think this one is the pro class start.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p179f2b1a339aa48bde0207b7ca47e9bc/f88a6288.jpg

brian-250
05-25-2004, 07:09 PM
Brian's recon before the race

Brian's recon after the race :devil: http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid118/p57540283d72691fa08c6c3d91b80e142/f88a60b5.jpg

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-055.gif

brian-250
05-27-2004, 04:46 PM
well, guys this is going to be my only season in the sport class:( id trasfer class'es but i got like 30 points:rolleyes: ,that reacon just dosent cut it anymore, my front end went to hell, bent tie rod cracked a-arm some other stuff, and its just not fast enough, even when im in like 4,5 gear in the woods,im still getting past by people in MY class:eek2: i might race my EX or trade them both on a 450:confused: i dunno:o

bradley300
05-28-2004, 11:44 PM
bout time you wise up! but a new quad still isnt gonna mean your faster than me!:devil:

Lil - Braff
05-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Well Brian if you could ride then you might not have that problem of getting passed! I think you just are giving up on the Recon b/c you got passed by the girl in your class. :devil:

lukester720
05-29-2004, 01:24 AM

where s the next races? im goign to gravelrama on the 30th..if you want info on it PM me.. its near hamilton ohio and put on by plessinger cycles.

Hey Worm, I will be at Gravelrama sunday. I am going to meet up with matt400ex, he has the white yfz it think hes number 80. He may have won the 1st mx race or the year at haspin.

Here is my quad, stop and say high if you see me

lukester720
05-29-2004, 01:28 AM
this is another pic, this is my 1st race so don't roost me to bad.

worm
05-29-2004, 08:46 AM
i aint gonna roost anyone... :p thats a nice looking quad.

is the 411 dirtbike guy going to be there?
allso matt.. a few weeks ago i believe your buddy raced the #4 450r wa that all of us that got into a big pile up in the second moto? that sucked bad..
see ya tomm.

brian-250
05-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Well Brian if you could ride then you might not have that problem of getting passed! I think you just are giving up on the Recon b/c you got passed by the girl in your class. :devil:

naw, give me one summer on the 400 and ill run the pro class:blah: im giving up on the reacky cause i cant see putting $1100 in the motor and $800 in shocks:eek2: just to make it a little faster, id never get my money back:o

bradley300
05-29-2004, 09:15 AM
sport class, LMGDMFAO!

brian-250
05-29-2004, 09:29 AM
sport class, LMGDMFAO!

:huh :o

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 10:13 AM
you all should have been on the MX track instead.. im in black on the blue YFZ

wait till October...im gunna try to make some MX races and bring my cannondale:devil:

and I am going to race my 250x in the sport class MX, watch out everyone:cool:

Lil - Braff
05-29-2004, 03:02 PM
naw, give me one summer on the 400 and ill run the pro class:blah: im giving up on the reacky cause i cant see putting $1100 in the motor and $800 in shocks:eek2: just to make it a little faster, id never get my money back:o

If or when you run the pro class one year after being on the 400, you'll still suck! I'd say just stick w/ your recon and actually learn how to ride first!

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 03:31 PM
If or when you run the pro class one year after being on the 400, you'll still suck! I'd say just stick w/ your recon and actually learn how to ride first!

HAHA, that hurts, brian..

brian-250
05-29-2004, 04:55 PM

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-036.gif

yea, well see whos taikin next weekend:macho im ready to kick some ***:macho :blah:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 04:57 PM
im ready to kick some ***:macho :blah:

or get your arse kicked by a girl!:blah:

brian-250
05-29-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-023.gif

just shut up:devil:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 05:22 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-023.gif

just shut up:devil:

lol, cute......anywho, good luck:D :cool: :blah:

Lil - Braff
05-29-2004, 06:19 PM

I knew I liked you for some reason! ;) lol Truth hurts brian!

and Brian... the 300 runs again!!! woo hoo! Just got it put back together and it's ready to kick some butt! :blah: lol

At the next race... you'll probably be talking because you can never shut up!! lol

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 06:31 PM

lol, thank ya;)

brian-250
05-29-2004, 06:43 PM

and Brian... the 300 runs again!!! woo hoo! Just got it put back together and it's ready to kick some butt! :blah: lol

At the next race... you'll probably be talking because you can never shut up!! lol

will it finish tho, or will i have to pull you out?never shut upz?:huh :o

Lil - Braff
05-29-2004, 07:03 PM
will it finish tho, or will i have to pull you out?never shut upz?:huh :o

If I do have to get pulled out... it would NEVER be by YOU! lol But I am gonna keep my fingers crossed that it will finish! lol

brian-250
05-29-2004, 07:16 PM
hard to ride with your fingers crossed:blah:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 07:20 PM
please stop the madness!

CONCLUSION of this argument...Lil - Braff is faster than Brian:cool: :eek:

lets leave it at that!:devil:

brian-250
05-29-2004, 07:24 PM
just shut up and YOU come over here and race:blah: :macho

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 07:28 PM
just shut up and YOU come over here and race:blah: :macho

I AM! I'll be at the last few MX races this year.
Racing sport class on my 250x and open 4-stroke on my Cannondale....

brian-250
05-29-2004, 07:31 PM
good, an *** beating will be waiting for you:devil: :blah:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 07:36 PM
good, an *** beating will be waiting for you:devil: :blah:

haha are you serious? I thought you only race scrambles?

I can't wait to lap you, you will be no competition at all! lmao

Out_Sider
05-29-2004, 07:48 PM
haha are you serious? I thought you only race scrambles?

I can't wait to lap you, you will be no competition at all! lmao

i could smoke you both :o :p

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
i could smoke you both :o :p

thats not even funny dude, I bet Brian could beat you;) lol

Lil - Braff
05-29-2004, 07:53 PM

CONCLUSION of this argument...Lil - Braff is faster than Brian:cool: :eek:

Dang straight! lol j/p How come you're only gonna be at the last few MXs? Youl should try atleast one harescramble!

brian-250
05-29-2004, 07:53 PM
thats not even funny dude, I bet Brian could beat you;)

:mad: ,not that kind of beating:devil: i resent that commemt:p

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 08:01 PM
Dang straight! lol j/p How come you're only gonna be at the last few MXs? Youl should try atleast one harescramble!

I use to race scrambles a couple years ago...i broke like 10 things every race so i switched to MX..

But my cannondale is 50 inches wide and my 250x is 48 inches wide, that wouldn't be good...

I'm only going to the last few because my schedule is full up untill then....i have some big races on their other race dates....

I hope to see you and BRIAN there though, lol

brian-250
05-29-2004, 08:09 PM
everyone wants t be.....i mean meet me:devil:

Out_Sider
05-29-2004, 08:13 PM
i'm so scared :rolleyes: :o :blah:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 08:17 PM
I hope everyone knows I am just joking..I don't want any hard feelings...lol

brian-250
05-29-2004, 08:19 PM
I hope everyone knows I am just joking..I don't want any hard feelings...lol

sissey:devil:

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 08:25 PM
sissey:devil:

its on now queer:blah:

I didn't want slow poke#2 (out_sider) getting offended..

By the way, your slow poke #1 Brian

brian-250
05-29-2004, 08:31 PM
its on now queer:blah:

I didn't want slow poke#2 (out_sider) getting offended..

By the way, your slow poke #1 Brian

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-025.gif

roostin_dale
05-29-2004, 08:39 PM
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-025.gif

bring it...http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/nanny_nanny.gif

brian-250
05-29-2004, 08:41 PM
bring it...http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/nanny_nanny.gif

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-035.gif

Lil - Braff
05-29-2004, 08:46 PM
I use to race scrambles a couple years ago...i broke like 10 things every race so i switched to MX..

But my cannondale is 50 inches wide and my 250x is 48 inches wide, that wouldn't be good...

I'm only going to the last few because my schedule is full up untill then....i have some big races on their other race dates....

I hope to see you and BRIAN there though, lol

Sounds like me... breaking like 10 things every race. but my dad just loves fixing it! lol NOT

I can not wait til next Sunday!!! :macho

brian-250
05-29-2004, 08:56 PM
http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/bullchit.gif

i heard all i can take, im hanging it all out and kiking everyones ***:macho

Out_Sider
05-29-2004, 09:36 PM
i'm just playing around roostin..slowpoke #3 :p

roostin_dale
05-30-2004, 04:35 PM
i'm just playing around roostin..slowpoke #3 :p

guess we have formed a new group:o

slow pokes:blah:

Out_Sider
05-30-2004, 04:50 PM
the name will go along great since we all have 250ex's and recons :o :blah: :devil:

brian-250
05-30-2004, 05:00 PM
the name will go along great since we all have 250ex's and recons :o :blah: :devil:

http://ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/furious3.gif

roostin_dale
05-30-2004, 06:05 PM

you know i don't have a 250ex right?:blah: :macho

Out_Sider
05-30-2004, 10:45 PM
you know i don't have a 250ex right?:blah: :macho

yeah i know, hehe:p you have a 250x..its only a lil bit quicker ;) :blah:

bradley300
06-01-2004, 09:46 AM
just in case your wondering, i'm gonna beat you on the blaster this week since i already beat you on the 300 once