PDA

View Full Version : I went golfing today

TheFontMaster
05-23-2004, 04:38 PM
First off this entire time the golf cart was going about 20 mph. My friends mike and nick were in the cart, mike was drivin, and nick was in the middle, golf carts handle alot differently with 3 people in them. Well we were flyin down this hill and came up to a roll, Mike turned the wheel, and locked the brakes to avoid gettin air and f'in somthin up. But the grass was all wet, and the cart started to fishtail. At the top of the roll it was going sideways, and had 3 wheels in the air. The other side of the roll kept goin down, so I jumped out because I didn't want to be in that golf cart if it flipped. Well i hit the ground about 6 ft away, landed on my feet, but they slipped and I slid about 10 ft on my back. The golf cart didn't flip, but it ended up doing a 180 mostly in the air, then slid backwards untill it stopped. It was a very fun day.

Mr.Offroad
05-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Wow! Sounds like you guys make the most of a sport that is the most boring, waste-of-a-good-walk-through-a-field I've ever seen. Need a 4th?;)

titianheel
05-23-2004, 04:57 PM
Golf is the best sport

SmokinEX
05-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Offroad
Wow! Sounds like you guys make the most of a sport that is the most boring, waste-of-a-good-walk-through-a-field I've ever seen. Need a 4th?;)

golf aint boring man, you must not of ever went before , i thought it was gonna suck when i first went but it was great even tho i was terrible

05-23-2004, 07:59 PM
Golf carts are wicked. The one time I was hangin on the back of it and my cousin put it in reverse and pinned it and did a reverse 180. I flew off. that was a fun day:devil:

crazybuffalo
05-23-2004, 08:10 PM
last time i went golfing i came home bleeding. needless to say i nolonger golf:D

jaywoodsrider
05-23-2004, 11:09 PM
We play beer golf, if you finish a can before the next hole, you get to take a stroke off.

SmokinEX
05-23-2004, 11:15 PM
we chill at every hole and drank a can, beer makes its so much better

jaywoodsrider
05-23-2004, 11:21 PM
I used to be good until beer added a factor to the game, lol.

hondarider2006
05-24-2004, 02:44 AM
I have gone golfing a few times....and I would have to say that it was awsome. My aunt was driving the cart going down a hill...and she was like "Nick watch this" and locked up the breaks. Also I hit a couple of deer at the driving range....ahhh the fun of golfing:p

bulkdriverlp
05-24-2004, 05:19 PM
yea thats real mature, you can guess the age group. i worked on two golf courses and if you worked 10 hours a day in the summer heat making them look nice, you wouldnt do that with a golf cart. get a brain, grow up.ed

brian-250
05-24-2004, 05:27 PM
4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

wilkin250r
05-24-2004, 06:18 PM
I hope you get caught next time, and they throw your *** off the course.

Most people that golf are upper-class with manners and respect. They don't want to see a bunch of punk teenagers screaming around in a golf cart, tearing up the grass and making a spectacle of themselves. If you want to rip around and tear sh*t up, go to a motocross track. Have some respect for yourselves and other people. :mad:

titianheel
05-24-2004, 06:23 PM
agreed

toby400ex
05-24-2004, 07:34 PM
Kids these days.................:( lol
:blah:

SmokinEX
05-24-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
I hope you get caught next time, and they throw your *** off the course.

Most people that golf are upper-class with manners and respect. They don't want to see a bunch of punk teenagers screaming around in a golf cart, tearing up the grass and making a spectacle of themselves. If you want to rip around and tear sh*t up, go to a motocross track. Have some respect for yourselves and other people. :mad:

we golf at a 9 hole course, theres no carts we gotta carry the clubs around, there's always a few in the crowd that ruin it on others, making holes in the grass with the clubs and breaking the clubs and stuff, but the owner usally finds out who they are and they don't get back in

TheFontMaster
05-24-2004, 07:46 PM
I know we shouldnt be doing some of the stuff in the golf carts, but its so much fun. And I can see it from your pov, but i do actualy play to play, not just to fool around in the carts.

xr50layke
05-24-2004, 09:26 PM
i used to know this guy that said quads were gay and that he'd rather have a golf cart to "haul his friends around" and stuff. im not his friend anymore.