PDA

View Full Version : 04 Trx450r

900rracer
05-23-2004, 11:44 AM
I bought the 04 TRX450R with intentions of racing MX, but I am getting married this year and have no time to go racing. I also have a mortgage and other priorities. I think my racing career is over. This 450R has only five rides on it--NO RACES on it. I got it January 28th, the first one through my dealership. I paid $6499 plus all the extras. I just don't have time to race it and figured I could use the extra cash if I sold it. Here is a list of extras that I will sell with the bike, or I can make the bike stock again and sell it that way.
HRC Kit
AC Propeg Nerfs with heelguards
AC front bumper
AC grab bar off my 250R
Duncan Racing Fat Boy 4 Exhaust
Tag 2 Fat bars
Nac's Number plates
Nac's parking brake block off
Pro Design kill switch (eliminated stock key and headlight switch)
Race cut front fenders

Like I said above I will sell either with or without the above listed accessories. I have all stock parts I took off.
Once again this bike only has five rides on it and probably 2-3 tanks of gas run through it. I had intentions of racing most of the district five MX events this year but found out that racing just doesn't have a priority spot in my life right now.
SERIOUS CASH inquiries only. NO TRADES, NO BS. I live in the Pittsburgh/Western PA area. Email me for Photos and further information. Once again SERIOUS buyers only--no window shoppers!
Make offer!

Giz400ex
05-23-2004, 04:29 PM
Name your bottom line?