PDA

View Full Version : Travis Spader????

Quad18star
05-22-2004, 03:50 PM
anyone know what ever happned to Travis Spader?? I seen this topic on another forum and started thinking about it ..... where has he gone ? He was right at the top of the racing scene , he had everyone's attention then he just vanished . You don't hear much about him anymore , same with Harold Goodman, Jimmy Elza . Alot of the guys that used to ride in the old Huevos movies or Quatros Locos , you dont hear much about them . Alot of you younger guys probably have no clue who these riders are . I love watching Quatros Locos and the old Huevos movies cuz you can see how much the riders and machines ahve improved in the last like 8 years or so . I'm just wondering ... where are all the Old Skewl Guys ?????

roostin_dale
05-22-2004, 03:54 PM
i think he quit because he couldn't afford it..and wasn't making enough money??

300extreme#8
05-22-2004, 04:03 PM
not sure what happened or y he stopped racin but he was at a near by track on a kfx700 not to long ago.

bansheerider_13
05-22-2004, 04:04 PM
spader quit because he said he couldnt afford it anymore

elza when off to college last i hear that was like 2 years ago

MXcutie
05-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Spader said he couldnt afford it so he had to go back to being a PT... what does that say about the sport when he was racing? having a top pro quit b/c he couldnt afford it... that's not right

I was talkin to someone not to long ago about Jimmy and hes in college from what i was told. not sure how true it is.....

Goodman is still racing the GNC series even tho he just started back in it... good to see him back!

Quad18star
05-22-2004, 05:03 PM
MXCutie .... you used to go into the AOL Quad Chat room a while ago right??? When there used to be guys like DJPINBALL ( Doug) , RDawg69 ( Rick) , DrinkingBUDLight ( Dan) and myself Quad18star ( Greg) . I just looked at your webpage and recognized the pics .... add me to your AOL list if you still use AOL ... Quad20star .

MXcutie
05-22-2004, 05:59 PM
i have no idea.. it's hard to say if it was me or not b/c i dont know the guys your talkin about

deathman53
05-22-2004, 06:07 PM
Spader has been at e-town raceway park lately, last week and 2 weeks before, he was on a 450r. the first week he had stickers on his bike that said spader and a bunch of people were going up to him, the following week those stickers were gone, also a top ten placer gnc racer was at e-town a few weeks ago.

MXcutie
05-22-2004, 07:40 PM
who was the other gnc racer?

hondamxer161
05-22-2004, 08:50 PM
harold goodman was at red-bud gnc today goin the biggest of anyone in the pro class, jumping the big camelback all the way to the second landing.
hes a michigan guy!

mike

deathman53
05-23-2004, 05:17 PM
I don't remeber who the other racer was. All I know is they flew past me and half the other riders.