PDA

View Full Version : New slipknot CD Leaked!

Greg Z
05-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Hey the new cd leaked like 2 weeks ago I got it around that time and since time is closeing in and Iv had time to listin to it.. As hard as it is to say this.. the cd is actually pretty good.. I like it a lot, Its more melodic and a little more singing.. The scream is not as CRUCIAL as IOWA. Iowa was like death metal crap.. anyways if any one wants it just im me and ill send you the CD for you to listin to...... :)

-Greg

AIM- NEWJACKSM

Ralph
05-22-2004, 11:46 AM
i like it too, duality is a great song

Greg Z
05-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Ralph
i like it too, duality is a great song I like duality but I hate when he like whispers or mumbles his words... i dont liek that

but I really like the song Vermillion , Vermillion Pt.2 , The Nameless, Circle and couple other songs:devil:

Ralph
05-22-2004, 12:06 PM
watch the duality video, u know how ther e is a cowbell or something in the song? well in the video and on their tour one guy just hits a keg with a baseball bat. Its pretty funny.

TC426EX
05-22-2004, 12:08 PM
basically what youre saying is that it is a more MAINSTREAM album which really blows... I HATE when heavy brutal bands become more "melodic" and "experimental" screw that!!! The thing that makes slipknot so good to listen to especially for riding is that it is so extreme, pised off and angry. Ill just DL it off of kazaa. By the way, IOWA is the best thing they ever put out and they will never top it. That was their most heavy and extreme release and that makes it the best.......

Greg Z
05-22-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by TC426EX
basically what youre saying is that it is a more MAINSTREAM album which really blows... I HATE when heavy brutal bands become more "melodic" and "experimental" screw that!!! The thing that makes slipknot so good to listen to especially for riding is that it is so extreme, pised off and angry. Ill just DL it off of kazaa. By the way, IOWA is the best thing they ever put out and they will never top it. That was their most heavy and extreme release and that makes it the best....... no it really was terrible IOWA... I like HEAVY HEAVY stuff but not when its not ment for slipknot the first ALBUM from slipknot the self titled was VERY good IOWA was more like put together in 2 months and i wanna kill you and everything.. I dont like it when HARDCORE goes into I wanna kill you and stuff and plays it out specially.. Just because something ISNT heavy doesnt mean its bad. ITs still heavy but not as heavy as there older stuff...

Listin to some REAL heavy stuff not IOWA..

UNDEROATH
UNEARTH
MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD
GOD FORBID

Theres a few :)

Atreyu
05-22-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Greg Z
no it really was terrible IOWA... I like HEAVY HEAVY stuff but not when its not ment for slipknot the first ALBUM from slipknot the self titled was VERY good IOWA was more like put together in 2 months and i wanna kill you and everything.. I dont like it when HARDCORE goes into I wanna kill you and stuff and plays it out specially.. Just because something ISNT heavy doesnt mean its bad. ITs still heavy but not as heavy as there older stuff...

Listin to some REAL heavy stuff not IOWA..

UNDEROATH
UNEARTH
MOST PRECIOUS BLOOD
GOD FORBID

Theres a few :)

Just got most precious blood's newest Cd. It's really good.

IOWA sucked for one reason-SELL OUT. They created lyrics that expressed rage in simple terms to appeal to an audience. To me, that's selling out.

Greg Z
05-22-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Just got most precious blood's newest Cd. It's really good.

IOWA sucked for one reason-SELL OUT. They created lyrics that expressed rage in simple terms to appeal to an audience. To me, that's selling out. exactly iowa was selling out

specially there 3rd song
the intro starts off

I wanna slit your throat and **** the wound..

Im sorry but thats just GAY lol GAY and... RETARTED

and yes the new most precious blood CD is awsome :):blah:

ny300exrider
05-22-2004, 01:32 PM
most precious blood is good stuff:D

deathman53
05-22-2004, 06:13 PM
you guys must not be very big slipknot fans, their first cd was made in 1995 and was called mate.feed.kill.repeat., I hated Iowa, the one titled with all the numbers was the best(what you guys call self titled). I could have had that cd last week, but don't want it.

kamikaze_rzrbak
05-22-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by deathman53
you guys must not be very big slipknot fans, their first CD was made in 1995 and was called mate.feed.kill.repeat., I hated Iowa, the one titled with all the numbers was the best(what you guys call self titled). I could have had that CD last week, but don't want it.
mate feed kill repeat wasn't really slipknot, at least i don't consider it slipknot, at the time of M.F.K.R they only had like 6-7 members and Corey wasn't singing, the songs were pushed with a heavy jazz background, and sounded nothing like today's slipknot, some good songs though.
I don't care if Subliminal messages doesn't sound like their first album because since their first album my taste in music has changed. as slipknot has changed with each album so has my taste in music, i used to just listen to the hardest stuff i could find but now that I've matured my idea of music has matured as well. all i know is that on may 25 I'll be sure to have my copy

black box films
05-23-2004, 12:02 PM
watch the duality video, u know how ther e is a cowbell or something in the song? well in the video and on their tour one guy just hits a keg with a baseball bat. Its pretty funny.

They've been pounding on kegs since the first album, and they usually only last one show. If you have seen the "DISASTERPIECES" DVD then you can watch chris beat on a keg during "Surfacing".

-Bo

Ralph
05-23-2004, 12:05 PM
thats pretty cool, i never realy liked slipknot before

Greg Z
05-23-2004, 07:14 PM
thats pretty cool, i never realy liked slipknot before do you like the CD?

Ralph
05-23-2004, 07:17 PM
its ok

Pvt. Maggot
05-23-2004, 07:39 PM
i've had it for awhile...its awsome..just like all of slipknots cd...if your a true maggot you'll know some stuff...the first slipknot cd...MFKR "mate. feed. kill. repet." came out with anders on vocals and josh playing guitar..heavy but with alot of funk in it..then the self titled with corey taking vocals and jim and mick on guitars. great cd..heavy..good...iowa..same...great cd...different style little heavier good...new cd...great..different style..but thats how they work...great music...lyrics..all around awsome cd...so if your a true maggot..like myself..you will like this cd...:devil:

Bretmd94
05-23-2004, 08:02 PM
Duality is sick. We got most the songs already and a couple videos. I might have to hit up a concert if they ever go to Portland. :macho

kamikaze_rzrbak
05-23-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
Duality is sick. We got most the songs already and a couple videos. I might have to hit up a concert if they ever go to Portland. :macho
i'll meet you there, where about oregon do you live

Bretmd94
05-24-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by kamikaze_rzrbak
i'll meet you there, where about oregon do you live

Im living in medford

spincr4hire
05-24-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm looking forward to picking the new Slipknot up tomorrow, the 3 songs I've heard from the album are good. I hope Stone Sour puts out something new soon, too. :devil: :devil:

NTPracing22
05-24-2004, 11:20 AM
If your online later I'd like to get that from you. I"ll be on and off the computer all day, so if I see you on i'll talk to you then

aim-wesleysnipes22