PDA

View Full Version : brand new?

Hammer trx450r
05-21-2004, 04:57 PM
What would you do if your new a-arms came like this?http://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/hammer450r/bad_a-arm_2.jpg[/IMG]

wantinga400ex
05-21-2004, 04:58 PM
I'd be makin some phone calls

Bill Fuller
05-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by wantinga400ex
I'd be makin some phone calls Me to!!But the only problem is they will look exactly like that after a ride or two.

chucked
05-21-2004, 05:35 PM
i would say screw it, thats not that bad.

Quadworks
05-21-2004, 05:36 PM
You could try getting some money refunded, if so great. But, yes they will look like that or worse after a few rides. I would just install them and go enjoy. Probably wouldn't be worth the hassle. Just my .02.

05-21-2004, 05:41 PM
if you really want them fixed im sure you could send them back & they iwll redo them for free..but that just means you will be out of your aarms for a few weeks, they will look like that anyways after a short while of normal riding with rocks & brush

Woodsrider
05-21-2004, 05:52 PM
Looks to me like they need to "eyeball" quality a little more:D

Hammer trx450r
05-21-2004, 06:05 PM
They are sending me new stickers:grr: WOW:macho

05-21-2004, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Hammer trx450r
They are sending me new stickers:grr: WOW:macho

well isnt it the sticker that is messed up?? look someone prolly just acidentally hit it or something when packaging it CHILL OUT :rolleyes:

Hammer trx450r
05-22-2004, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by member
well isnt it the sticker that is messed up?? look someone prolly just acidentally hit it or something when packaging it CHILL OUT :rolleyes: CHILL OUT? You pay 800 bucks for messed up sticker, scratch in the powdercoat, and tierods with the wrong threads!!! Wait another week for new ones. OK I'll chill out as soon as you stfu. If you bought a matress and found a cum stain, would you say "oh well its going to get them anyway"? Or when your girl cheats on you, you probably say " its ok honey, you were probably going to do it anyway" What a loser:macho

Guy400
05-22-2004, 05:54 AM
CHILL OUT? You pay 800 bucks for messed up sticker, scratch in the powdercoat, and tierods with the wrong threads!!! Wait another week for new ones. OK I'll chill out as soon as you stfu. If you bought a matress and found a cum stain, would you say "oh well its going to get them anyway"? Or when your girl cheats on you, you probably say " its ok honey, you were probably going to do it anyway" What a loser:macho While it's a bit harsh that had me LMAO. I was in agreement with everyone else about just having them send you a new decal since that's all that appears to be wrong with it in the picture you posted. But, now that you've gone into a little more detail and explained that threads are goofed up than I'd be pissed too. Are they correcting the problem with the threads?

Are those standard travel or LT? If they're standard travel than $800 sounds a little steep for Eyeball Engineering stuff.

Hammer trx450r
05-22-2004, 06:22 AM
No they are long travelhttp://img56.photobucket.com/albums/v170/hammer450r/eyeball_1.jpg[/IMG]

Hammer trx450r
05-22-2004, 06:29 AM
yeah he said he would send some on monday so ill get them next monday. Sorry to be a little touchy but ya wait 4 weeks for something only to have to wait another week and a half to finish.

sam the brave
05-22-2004, 06:43 AM
i know how u feel i have been dieng to get my bike running
april fisrt i replace the bearig then th gasket broke tenn minutes later and the the breaks died while it sat in my garageand now it still there

05-22-2004, 11:45 AM
CHILL OUT? You pay 800 bucks for messed up sticker, scratch in the powdercoat, and tierods with the wrong threads!!! Wait another week for new ones. OK I'll chill out as soon as you stfu. If you bought a matress and found a cum stain, would you say "oh well its going to get them anyway"? Or when your girl cheats on you, you probably say " its ok honey, you were probably going to do it anyway" What a loser:macho

well you didnt say all of that, you just showed a pic of a messed up sticker, so uhh yea....

chucked
05-22-2004, 01:08 PM
If you bought a matress and found a cum stain, would you say "oh well its going to get them anyway"? Or when your girl cheats on you, you probably say " its ok honey, you were probably going to do it anyway" What a loser:macho

HAHAHAHAAH thats some funny stuff right there.

Hammer trx450r
05-22-2004, 01:15 PM
sorry member my bad. :D