PDA

View Full Version : American star = pile

Troy86250r
05-20-2004, 05:09 PM
I have had my American star a-arms for not even a year, and last sunday bent them for the secound time. Anyone else had problems with them? Also when I send them out because of warrantee, I plan on sending my works to derisi for the pro mellinium kit. Anyone ever tried this, and how do you like them?
Thanks,
Troy

05-20-2004, 06:05 PM
the pro milenium kit is the best.....i have it on my 400ex shocks which are now on my 450r but the difference with the kit is amazing...they perform as well as elkas & other top brand shocks...plus derisi is cool b/c his turnaround is usually 2 weeks from the day you send them to him & his customer service is excellent

Knips178
05-21-2004, 08:44 AM
I have ASR extreme long travel a-arms and love them. they're beefy and i can't even imagine what it would take to bend or break them. i can't speak for the other kinds of asr arms but the extreme long travels are great.

Toadz400
05-22-2004, 01:22 PM
I have Ugly A-arms, which are ASR/AR and they hold up great, they do look very beefy and strong. While I was at work, a kid put them on for me and I took it out for a ride, for some reason I didn't check to make sure everything was tight...and the right one was barely on so the nut came off and my right side plunged into the ground. The a-arms dug into the ground and nothing happened to them besides getting dirt on them...seemed to hold up great doing 20 then slamming into the ground. I have yet to send my shocks into DeRisi to be revalved so I can actually use the arms.