PDA

View Full Version : #'s for the minis

QuadJunkies
05-20-2004, 10:48 AM
Who makes nice numbers for the minis??? I REALLY like the set we got from theQuadshop,but they dont make them any smaller and they will be TOO BIG I wanted the kind that the number is printed directly on the background.....Plase send me any info on who makes them and some general pricing would be nice..Thanks!!!

AtvMxRider
05-20-2004, 07:18 PM
I would like to know also.

Johnny & Monica
05-20-2004, 09:24 PM
Dirt digits make a nice mini number,I took a nac`s back ground an cut it in have an but on the rears of our trx90`s an but the numbers on an worked great last year now where running different plastic an gotta start from scratch I`ll try posting a pic of our old plastic this weekend.

QuadJunkies
05-21-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
Dirt digits make a nice mini number,I took a nac`s back ground an cut it in have an but on the rears of our trx90`s an but the numbers on an worked great last year now where running different plastic an gotta start from scratch I`ll try posting a pic of our old plastic this weekend. I had a hard time getting all you said.you type like me!!:o :p ;)
Who is the company again? And do you have a web link???

Woodsrider
05-21-2004, 08:02 AM
Tina, I cant beleive you overlooked your local vinyl graphics shop. Did you check with them? The same folks who made you're graphics for you should be able to cut you some numbers in any size you want.

QuadJunkies
05-21-2004, 11:23 AM
Hes. not around anymore......:( the guy who done my graphic on my 400ex could maybe do them,but hes kinda pricey for custom work..

QuadJunkies
05-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Hey Jerry... IT was right under our noses and I dint even know they carrried them!! I got this from someone who has them...:)