PDA

View Full Version : Hauling quad with paddles

brif
05-19-2004, 07:05 PM
I'm going to silver lake this weekend and I wonder if I put my new haulers on and strap the quad will it harm my new haulers? I was going to transport with the stock tires on then change them there but, I wouldn't mind just putting them on know and not having to bother with it til I get home...... Opinions please.

SAND LUVR
05-19-2004, 07:07 PM
it should not harm it at all. I have put them on before I go with no problem after.

JOEX
05-19-2004, 09:30 PM
I usually transport with the paddles on.

Do you run the tie downs over the tires?

HondaMan222
05-19-2004, 10:50 PM
it won't harm them at all

beefy
05-20-2004, 11:57 PM
Hey Brif, you still coming up this weekend? I went on Wednesday and every flat area is under water. But it made for some great riding also. Extremely smooth everywhere it was dry, anyway let me know. I might have to make another trip up. Weather doesn't look too good though.

Later...

SHOCKER
05-21-2004, 06:39 AM
yeah it wont harm them one bit

brif
05-23-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by beefy
Hey Brif, you still coming up this weekend? I went on Wednesday and every flat area is under water. But it made for some great riding also. Extremely smooth everywhere it was dry, anyway let me know. I might have to make another trip up. Weather doesn't look too good though.

Later... Sorry, this is the first I seen your post. I was there friday and saturday. It rained friday morning so we went back to the hotel and slept, by 2:30 it was nice so we went riding. Otherwise it wasn't too bad on saturday.
I was impressed with my 450r. I think I saw about 2-3 stockers and one with a yoshi pipe.
Every year I'm surprised on how loud some machines are that get in. Overall a good time.........