PDA

View Full Version : Razr 2's, cheapest and fastest place to buy

raptorrider
05-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Wanting to know the cheapest and fastest place to order some Razr 2's from. Must be mail order.

beak7707
05-19-2004, 04:47 PM
probably Rocky Mountain. They always have cheap prices on tires. I dont know where you live so I'm not sure on how soon they could get them to you. I'd say no longer than a week.

TC426EX
05-19-2004, 08:16 PM
For tires ROCKY MOUNTAIN is the BEST place to get them. They buy in larger quantities than anyone so their prices are pretty much ALWAYS lower considerably. Ive seen as much as 20 dollar savings per tire on some models over other places. I personally got my Razr 2's from them and got a SUPER deal. I was riding at this place with giant jumps and hillclimbs that used to be a city dump and I caught a steel concrete girder in the sidewall that sliced one real bad. When I called rocky mountain to order just one tire to replace it they screwed up and sent me 2!! So you might get lucky and get a surprise!! Other than rocky mountain I would say that Moto-man would be the other choice. I went through him for the Razr MX tires that I run for racing and he gave me a KILLER deal on them that compared with rocky mountain. Overall I would say shop both places and make a decision from the 2 of them. Both have fast shipping too and it should be less than a week until you get them.

wwclea01
05-20-2004, 05:48 PM
ronnies.com why dont you buy me some fronts while your at it. I thought new tires came on new four wheelers. Thats what you need